Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic: Why do liberals who claim to champion gay & women's rights defend Isla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowing there are sane and logical Muslims I cannot condemn Islam as a whole. Just as though I believe Christianity is illogical and can be dangerous, I am not going to condemn all Christians.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeset View Post
      How interesting. Seems it is trash liberals day.
      As every day should be.
      Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Originally posted by Dena View Post
        Knowing there are sane and logical Muslims I cannot condemn Islam as a whole.
        What is funny is they condemn you as a whole. Just tell them you converted. Go on. Do it. I need a laugh. And continue your pursuit of dumbest member on TOL.
        Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

She's not pursuing you, Nick. People aren't plotting against you.
          This message is hidden because ...

Comment

I wonder what he hates worse. Homosexuals or women.
            I'm not a sinner, or preacher, all I have is slight of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Quincy View Post
              Homosexual women.

Comment

I suspect, himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Quincy View Post
                  You act like both...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                    You act like both...
                    Is that supposed to be some kind of insult?
                    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Inzl Kett View Post
                      Liberals hate anything to do with Christ. Islam opposes Christ. Opposing Christ is far more important to the Left than issues like homosexuality and feminism.
                      I'm glad you were here to complete the straw man for us.

I don't support Islam any more than any other religion. It's your persecution complex that makes you believe this.
                      Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by rexlunae View Post
                        Is that supposed to be some kind of insult?
                        I can't see all of this post, just what you quoted. Is he saying Barbarian acts like a homosexual and a woman? A Muslim and a liberal? I am confused.

Comment

You have to watch out for those homosexual Muslim papist liberal women barbarians.

They're the worst kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Dena View Post
                            I can't see all of this post, just what you quoted. Is he saying Barbarian acts like a homosexual and a woman? A Muslim and a liberal? I am confused.
                            I think that Lighthouse considers it shameful to be either a woman or gay, and so he figures saying that someone else is both of those things is a serious burn. It's seriously like being at the cafeteria in an elementary school.

Comment

Originally posted by rexlunae View Post
                              I think that Lighthouse considers it shameful to be either a woman or gay, and so he figures saying that someone else is both of those things is a serious burn. It's seriously like being at the cafeteria in an elementary school.
                              Ah, gotcha.

Comment

it's shameful to be or act like a homosexual

and it's shameful for a man to act like a woman

Comment

Working...
                                X