Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic: If you could do your life all over again? what would you do different?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I would have had more children.

Comment

Originally posted by sky. View Post

I was just going to post that when I turned the page and saw yours Sky.

Me too.

oh yeah - I would have slapped more hippies and feminists back in the sixties
      Last edited by resurrected; April 5th, 2013, 07:57 AM.

Comment

The question implies that I am who I am, now, and could go back as I am and do it over. If that were the case I would do many things differently. Not the least of which would be that I would stay sober this time. And I would be a lot more fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
          toldailytopic: If you could do your life all over again? what would you do different?
          I would have joined TOL when it first came out instead of when I did in 2007.

BTW, when was the first year for TOL?
          (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

Originally posted by oatmeal View Post
            Philippians 3:13

I would not dwell on the past.

oatmeal
            Post of the Day!

Comment

Originally posted by sky. View Post
              This. One is definitely not enough.
              Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn.

“And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling, ‘This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!’ And each day, it’s up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say, ‘No. This is what’s important.’” –Iain Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by Breathe View Post
                This. One is definitely not enough.
                Anything is better than none.
                Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                E≈mc2
                "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                -Bob B.

Comment

I would begin saving each penny, even as a 2 year old.

Comment

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 5th, 2013 05:00 AM

Never visit this forum.

(just kidding, I think )

Get more done, and be less fearful (if I could).

I would have slapped more hippies and feminists back in the sixties
                    And I would have kissed and otherwise hung out more with more of them.
                    Keep the Spirit alive;
                    Eric the Green

Comment

An exercise in futility and great pain.
                      I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

Let bygones, be bygones. I second oatmeal. Dwelling on the past isn't healthy. In Christ we are forgiven. Why dwell on something that He has obliterated?

Psalm 103:12 -As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

In Christ our past is gone. Only what is done for Him remains. If I had it all to do over again? I would do more for Christ and less for me.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Originally posted by Inzl Kett View Post
                          If I had it all to do over again? I would do more for Christ and less for me.

Amen sister

Comment

If I could go back and do my life all over again, I would be a child prodigy instead of a prodigal son.
                            Learn to read what is written.

_____
                            The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
                            ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

it's never too late to become a renaissance man

Comment

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 5th, 2013 05:00 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
                                If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
                                I worked with the Sally when I was 16, I know now God called me to join, I didn't...this is a BIG regret for me.
                                One lavished upon in the Beloved
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X