Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic: Does North Korea's Saber rattling concern you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toldailytopic: Does North Korea's Saber rattling concern you?

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 1st, 2013 05:00 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
    If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Yes

I have no faith in Bammy's ability to manage a potential crisis of this nature.

Comment

Not really. They've been doing this for years. If their leadership knows one thing well, it's the art of self-preservation. They won't start a war that would end in their destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
        If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Comment

In a geo political sense yes, they are nuts and they have nukes. You always need to be worried about that

In an end times prophecy aspect not really
          SJKW Extraordinaire

Comment

Not especially worried about it. It's an old game they play and has not blown up in the past. So I doubt it's likely to blow up this time.

Comment

NO

But then again, I don't live in Washington DC, California, Austin Texas, or Hawaii
              (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

I would be more concerned if I lived in seoul

Originally posted by tetelestai View Post
                NO

But then again, I don't live in Washington DC, California, Austin Texas, or Hawaii
                SJKW Extraordinaire

Comment

No. North Korea is not a problem, even if they do have nukes. China is and always was the problem.
                  Good things come to those who shoot straight.

Did you only want evidence you are not going to call "wrong"? -Stripe

Comment

Bring back Gen. MacArthur.
                    One lavished upon in the Beloved
                    sigpic

Comment

The General MacArthur, who told Truman; "Trust me, I know the Chinese; they will not intervene if we invade North Korea?"
                      This message is hidden because ...

Comment

Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
                        The General MacArthur, who told Truman; "Trust me, I know the Chinese; they will not intervene if we invade North Korea?"
                        At the time He was probably right, but that is now an added perplexity.
                        One lavished upon in the Beloved
                        sigpic

Comment

This is the Precursor to Major Political Changes and Meteor activity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-H7HTG1JV0
                          GOD HAS PROMISED US IMMORTALITY

Comment

maybe we could get an asteroid to land on Pyongyang

Comment

A long time ago David Wilkerson predicted a nuclear holocaust coming to this country. I thought it was a false prophecy with the breakup of the Soviet Union. Now I am starting to have second thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                              X