toldailytopic: TheolgyOnline.com website pros and cons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren clark

I have question. I know this is a huge Judeo faith related populated site. I wont get banned for having a humanistic banner would i? I mean, Christianforums bombarded me with warnings and stuff for it. I thought it was pretty intolerant.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have question. I know this is a huge Judeo faith related populated site. I wont get banned for having a humanistic banner would i? I mean, Christianforums bombarded me with warnings and stuff for it. I thought it was pretty intolerant.

The place to ask question like this would be here on this ---->thread.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The ignore function doesn't keep people out. So I stopped using it. They can still post to the profile and the reps. I just delete the rude profile remarks.

True ... however, IF someone is posting harassing messages on your profile page or rep comments, that is something that can be and should be reported because it IS specifically being done to harass.

I'll let P66 play his head games with someone else. I'll never compliment him on one of his avatars again. I never know what it actually is.

An explanation for my avatar is in the woman's forum. It is a fantasy tree fortress--not human at all. She just has eyes, not really a face. The gap has been cut into her foliage for the wooden deck.

From time to time I may make edited versions of this image with a face for the fun of it, but the character is it appears in the book doesn't really have a face.

In all honesty, your avatar is of no concern to me. I was just curious as to why anyone should want any avatar banned unless it actually violates the forum rules.

To me, the avatar looks like something one might see in a video game. It isn't sexually explicit.

Samstarrett

Translation: You agree with IK because you personally dislike PS66. We got it.

Well, no. I agree with IK because 'Ask Knight' is the right place for such a question. One might with greater validity make the claim that you posted this comment because you personally dislike me.

Actually, all evidence suggests P66 hates me(called me 'scumbag' in a rep and suggested I dive in front of an oncoming truck) but I've largely blown it off and of the people on this site I dislike, Persephone doesn't even make the top ten.

Right or not, in many of her posts she's coming off like a self-appointed admin.

Then criticize those posts?

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pro: post a nice video about Jesus, joy hope, life.
CON: get banned for posting such a nasty thing, so to speak, without warning.

You did get warning. Lovejoy asked you nicely to take it down, warning you that it would have dire consequences and you refused. You raised a whole big stink over it. That makes you the dumbest poster I have ever seen.

As soon a Knight logs on it's going to be Fap! and all of these posts where you wasted your time are going to be gone...

bybee

Pro: post a nice video about Jesus, joy hope, life.
CON: get banned for posting such a nasty thing, so to speak, without warning.

Joey, I'm beginning to wonder if you aren't "a nasty thing", so to speak?
Pay attention to the responses which your posts elicit. You may learn from them.

bybee

It doesn't tell me if you are parading transvestites again or not. I am with Knight on this. I find transvestism disgusting and don't want to be looking at it when I come to this site. I'll ask you again. Is this character transgender?

The asking of a question does not carry with it a categorical imperative for an answer.
On the other hand, the ability to ignore that which one finds offensive is easily available here.
I like you very much Inzl, but, sometimes I wonder about the color of the tip of your nose?

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
The asking of a question does not carry with it a categorical imperative for an answer.
On the other hand, the ability to ignore that which one finds offensive is easily available here.
I like you very much Inzl, but, sometimes I wonder about the color of the tip of your nose?

If I were having a drink, you would owe me a new laptop. :chuckle:

Lovejoy

Pros: A wide range of topics to discuss

Cons: Not enough threads about Mission Statements.

Pro: You can assume that most of the registered users here know why they have chosen to participate on TOL

Con: You can assume that the rest of the registered users here are Joey Arnold.

Trust no one!

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pro: Knight and zap away trolls with his thunderbolt. :knight:

Con: The trolls are too stupid to learn and keep coming back for more. :dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.