Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic: What is something you would die for?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God, Coprs and Country.....Semper Fi!
    Do not go gentile into that good night. D.Thomas

Out, Out, Brief Candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, That struts and frets his hour upon the stage, And then is heard no more, It is a tale told by an idiot, Full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing. W.S.

Comment

I can't top God, family, friends, and freedom........and also, after five years of celibacy....take a wild guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Todah View Post
        I can't top God, family, friends, and freedom........and also, after five years of celibacy....take a wild guess.

So not your kids?

Comment

I can't really answer the question. I've never been put in the position and I hope that never happens. Children I guess though I don't have my own. I'm sure I would die for my own children.

Comment

Family and friends. Faith in Christ.
            I don't really get this idea of dying for Freedom (an idol?).
            We're all a slave to someone/thing.
            grace & peace

Comment

Family and friends is a given , although the mind is a fickle thing, you never really know how your going to react in such a situation . . . You could turn out to be entirely selfish and save yourself. Of course I doubt that, in cases involving family, friends and children . . . . I hope.

Music - I could not imagine a world without music, if my dying would keep music going I'd do it . . . I hope!

Thats about it!
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
                Family and friends. Faith in Christ.
                I don't really get this idea of dying for Freedom (an idol?).
                We're all a slave to someone/thing.
                Freedom = Faith in Christ. Wouldn't you trade your breath on this earth so Chinese could hear the gospel without being beaten?
                Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Originally posted by Dena View Post
                  So not your kids?
                  Either that or he's ready to die.

Comment

Working...
                  X