toldailytopic: Cat or dog? Which pet reigns supreme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

assuranceagent

Dogs.

I'm guessing that anyone who thinks that dogs are higher maintenance than cats hasn't had both.

I've never had to empty my dog's litter box or clean up his hairballs. :plain:

Nydhogg

Dogs are high-energy, not high maintenance.

'S long as you feed the dogs, take'em for a jog and give'em somewhere warm and soft to sleep, they're happy.

I'm a dog man. My wife is cat woman. However, I've learned a lot about cats. I now like them. My wife says that our cat ( Baby) is the perfect dog for me. She waits at the door for me to come home from work and then jumps in my lap and licks my face as I collapse in my chair after work.

miriam

Dogs are the greatest! I can't figure out how to add photos so I can show you all our great dogs. So you'll just have to take my word for it.

miriam

taikoo

and this will make me respect you?

No you would have to earn my respect.

You would also have to respect a snake that could get 18 ft long

As for the cat, why do you respect an animal that is a total sociopath?
They sure dont respect you.

Cracked

Its like 9 ft long and could definitely eat any housecat.

I made him get rid of it when the baby was born!

Good call. My friend had one of those - it was about that size and he had started feeding it rabbits before he got rid of it. Still don't think it could have eaten Gene though. It could have killed him, but I doubt it could have swallowed him. Mean Gene likes his cat chow a bit too much...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dogs are high-energy, not high maintenance.

And the best part is...in general, the bigger the dog, the bigger the couch potato he is. Great Dane, Mastif, Saint Bernard, etc etc...

taikoo

My wife made me get rid of my motorcycle...

...I'd say wise choice with the snake

I liked it well enough, its tame and all, but if such a thing is possible, it would have even less conscience than a cat.

Anyone who thinks they can predict wild animal behaviour is a complete fool.

At 9 ft its dangerous to an adult let alone at 18 ft or to a baby.

It now has a good job with a guy who goes around and does educational things about reptiles.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Dogs.

I'm guessing that anyone who thinks that dogs are higher maintenance than cats hasn't had both.

I've never had to empty my dog's litter box or clean up his hairballs. :plain:

I've had both. But I'm not sure if I should take this post seriously. :think:

Lon

Best T-shirt I ever saw:

A dog who is imagining a halo above his master's head in a thought bubble with the caption: "Oh Lord, help me be the kind of man my dog thinks I am."

Status
Not open for further replies.