toldailytopic: Random Thought Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 18th, 2010 10:59 AM

toldailytopic: Random Thought Thursday.

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:sozo: March Madness begins.

Robert Morris is beating Nova right now. They better not upset. That'll hurt my bracket. :eek:

elohiym

Last night I dreamed that Marsha Brady was married to Danny Partridge.

What the heck does that mean? :idunno:

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
If you own land, how deep does it go before it's no longer yours?
Not very deep. You (most likely) do not own the mineral rights to your land. If they find oil under your land, the oil is not yours so you don't get any money from it. However, you do "own" the surface of your land so if they want to set up a drill rig and then a pump, well, 99 year leases can be cool.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think it's weird when people write IMO. Do they believe that if they don't write that, readers will assume we are reading someone ELSE'S opinion?

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
I think it's weird when people write IMO. Do they believe that if they don't write that, readers will assume we are reading someone ELSE'S opinion?
Have you seen how often people get furious around here because they assume that very thing? :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.