ECT The Neo-MADs and Romans 16:7: 'In Chrisr Before Me'

Jerry Shugart

None of this supports your CLAIM that the whole company of Jewish believers were baptized into the Body of Christ at Acts 7 when Stephen was stoned[/B]".

Again, Paul speaks of a "remnant" at Romans 11:5 and in the following passage he speaks of two different groups who were reconciled unto God in one Body:

"But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby"
(Eph.2:13-16).​

Here Paul speaks of two groups of people and I say that one group is the believing remnant of Romans 11:5 and the other the believing Gentiles.

Since Paul spoke of others who were "in Christ" before he was then I say that it was the believing remnant who was in the Body of Christ before Paul was.

But you are incapable of having an intelligent subject on this matter because you absolutely refuse to discuss either Ephesians 2:12-16 or the following verse:

"Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me"
(Ro.16:7).​

You also prove that you are incapable of either believing or understanding the meaning of the word "whosoever" in the following verse:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (Jn.3:16).​

According to you and your fellow Neo-MADs the word "whosoever" means "whosoever except for the Jews who lived under the law.

If we add up together the spiritual I.Q. of all those who belong to the Neo-MAD group the sum comes to ZERO! And that is the reason why you don't even attempt to answer any of my points.

john w

Hall of Fame
If we add up together the spiritual I.Q. of all those who belong to the Neo-MAD group the sum comes to ZERO! And that is the reason why you don't even attempt to answer any of my points.

Answer, you condescending shill:

Go ahead and "prove" that I am unsaved,or other "Neo MADSs" are unsaved, as you satanically assert, and that you are saved.

Go ahead. Lay it out for us. Name names.

Right Divider

Body part
Again, Paul speaks of a "remnant" at Romans 11:5 and in the following passage he speaks of two different groups who were reconciled unto God in one Body:

"But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby"
(Eph.2:13-16).

Here Paul speaks of two groups of people and I say that one group is the believing remnant of Romans 11:5 and the other the believing Gentiles.

Since Paul spoke of others who were "in Christ" before he was then I say that it was the believing remnant who was in the Body of Christ before Paul was.

But you are incapable of having an intelligent subject on this matter because you absolutely refuse to discuss either Ephesians 2:12-16 or the following verse:

"Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me"
(Ro.16:7).

You also prove that you are incapable of either believing or understanding the meaning of the word "whosoever" in the following verse:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (Jn.3:16).

According to you and your fellow Neo-MADs the word "whosoever" means "whosoever except for the Jews who lived under the law.

If we add up together the spiritual I.Q. of all those who belong to the Neo-MAD group the sum comes to ZERO! And that is the reason why you don't even attempt to answer any of my points

I will wait for your support of THIS claim before I continue:

"the whole company of Jewish believers were baptized into the Body of Christ at Acts 7 when Stephen was stoned".

Jerry Shugart

You are WRONG about our belief. You are either honestly stupid or dishonest.

What did I say that is dishonest about your beliefs and the following verse:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (Jn.3:16).​

You can prove that you want an "honest" discussion by telling us the meaning of the word "whosoever" in this verse. I say that it means anybody--no one excepted. So all the Jews who lived under the law had to do to receive eternal life was to believe.

But according to your teaching and the teaching of those in the Neo-MAD group the Jews who lived under the law could not receive eternal life apart from works. So if you want an "honest" discussion tell us the meaning of the word "whosoever" at John 3:16.

You can either do that or you can run away as fast as you can with your tail between your legs so that everyone can see the big yellow stripe that runs down your back.

Right Divider

Body part
Acts 2 folks are among the most arrogant (ask me how I know that) with their inconsistent smattering of disp'ism. It lets them be experts and picking and choosing which parts of Israel's stuff to rob (born again, New Covenant, etc), and which to say "Naw, that ain't for us."
Jerry's been here a long time, but lately it seems that his true colors are beginning to show.

He's not actually an Acts 2 dispensationalist as he claims. His claim is that the body of Christ began in Acts 7

I believe that the whole company of Jewish believers were baptized into the Body of Christ at Acts 7 when Stephen was stoned and that was the same time when Israel was temporarily set aside.

He harangued us as being in the "1%" that are not Acts 2 and wonder of wonders.... he's not in the 99% himself!

glorydaz

What did I say that is dishonest about your beliefs and the following verse:

You can prove that you want an "honest" discussion by telling us the meaning of the word "whosoever" in this verse. I say that it means anybody--no one excepted. So all the Jews who lived under the law had to do to receive eternal life was to believe.

But according to your teaching and the teaching of those in the Neo-MAD group the Jews who lived under the law could not receive eternal life apart from works. So if you want an "honest" discussion tell us the meaning of the word "whosoever" at John 3:16.

You can either do that or you can run away as fast as you can with your tail between your legs so that everyone can see the big yellow stripe that runs down your back.

Jerry, if you'd stop repeating yourself long enough to read these two articles, you'd have your answers. You don't read what's offered, nor do you listen to what others say. It's sad watching you turn into another Robert. :nono:

Jerry Shugart

Answer, you condescending shill

You can't tell up from down when it comes to the teaching of the Scriptures and that is why you refuse to even attempt to answer the following words of the Lord Jesus which He spoke to the Jews who lived under the law:

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life" (Jn.5:24).​

"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day"
(Jn.6:40).​

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life"
(Jn.6:47).​

"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die"
(Jn.11:25-26).​

According to you in your state of unbelief "faith" by itself wasn't enough for the Jews who lived under the law to be saved.

And then you have the nerve to insult those who believe what He said in those verses.

Jerry Shugart

You claimed that we are unsaved. Not because we reject the gospel of the grace of God, but because we don't follow Jerry.

That is not true and you know it. I said that if you were saved then you would believe the following words of the Lord Jesus which He spoke to the Jews who lived under the law:

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life" (Jn.5:24).​

"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day"

"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die"

It is you who is being dishonest because I never said that you weren't saved because you don't believe me but instead I said it is because you refuse the believe the words of the Lord Jesus I just quoted.

You are nothing but a cheap shot artist and also a person who refuses to believe the plain words of the Lord Jesus Christ.

glorydaz

Beating around the bush much? WHO was it? The body of Christ is a critically important doctrine for this dispensation, wouldn't you say? Why won't you just tell us WHO it is?

So you think that Paul was the greatest enemy of God? Got any scripture to support that claim?

I saw no answer from Jerry on this.

I believe that eternal life is always by faith. I just don't believe the rest of your spin.

According to you, an Israelite could just claim faith and ignore the law all along. There is something completely missing from your story.

I personally believe that is was possible for Israelite's to keep the law, and at the SAME TIME they are not justified before God by doing such.

Luk 1:5-6 KJV There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. (6) And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

Remember that the law included what they had do when they broke the law. Keeping the law did NOT mean never sinning, but it meant that the law had to be followed as to what they had to do when the did sin.

Keeping the law did not mean that they didn't sin and sin was dealt with by the cross.

I doubt Jerry even read this. It's clearly the answer to Jerry's dilemma.

Jerry Shugart

Jerry, if you'd stop repeating yourself long enough to read these two articles, you'd have your answers. You don't read what's offered, nor do you listen to what others say. It's sad watching you turn into another Robert.

If you can actually address the words of the Lord Jesus which I keep quoting then be my guest. If there is anything in the links which addresses the words of the Lord Jesus then please quote them.

In the first link Justin Johnson wrote:

"Jesus taught his disciples to abide in him (John 15:4) as the true vine. If they did not abide, by keeping his commandments, they were cut off and cast forth."

Either Justin Johnson doesn't know about the following words of the Lord Jesus or else he just doesn't believe them:

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out" (Jn.6:37).​

And perhaps Justin Johnson doesn't know the meaning of the word "whosoever" in the following verse:

The blind leading the blind!

Last edited:

glorydaz

If you can actually address the words of the Lord Jesus which I keep quoting then be my guest. If there is anything in the links which addresses the words of the Lord Jesus then please quote them.

I won't do your work for you, Jerry. I took the time to read both links and the answer is right there. If you're too darn lazy to read, then you're a sad example of a Christian man.

john w

Hall of Fame
You can't tell up from down when it comes to the teaching of the Scriptures and that is why you refuse to even attempt to answer the following words of the Lord Jesus which He spoke to the Jews who lived under the law:

According to you in your state of unbelief "faith" by itself wasn't enough for the Jews who lived under the law to be saved.

And then you have the nerve to insult those who believe what He said in those verses.

Misdirection.

I would say that you should be ashamed of yourself but since you remain a natural man and are incapable of understanding the Lord Jesus' words which prove that those who lived under the law were saved by faith and faith alone I know that you are incapable of being ashamed that your teaching contradict His words.

You remain proud and unsaved.

Answer, you condescending shill-you made the charge, Bel.

Go ahead and "prove" that I am unsaved,or other "Neo MADSs" are unsaved, as you satanically assert, and that you are saved.

Go ahead. Lay it out for us. Name names.

Jerry Shugart

I won't do your work for you, Jerry. I took the time to read both links and the answer is right there. If you're too darn lazy to read, then you're a sad example of a Christian man.

In the first link Justin Johnson wrote:

"Jesus taught his disciples to abide in him (John 15:4) as the true vine. If they did not abide, by keeping his commandments, they were cut off and cast forth."

Either Justin Johnson doesn't know about the following words of the Lord Jesus spoken to a Jewess who lived under the law or else he just doesn't believe them:

Perhaps Justin Johnson is not aware of the following words which the Lord Jesus spoke to the Jews who lived under the law or he just doesn't believe them:

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out" (Jn.6:37).​

And perhaps Justin Johnson doesn't know the meaning of the word "whosoever" in the following verse:

Now it is your time to defend the teaching of Justin Johnson.

Jerry Shugart

Answer, you condescending shill-you made the charge...

I'll answer and then it will be your turn to defend what Justin Johnson wrote here:.

Either Justin Johnson doesn't know about the following words of the Lord Jesus spoken to a Jewess who lived under the law or else he just doesn't believe them:

Perhaps Justin Johnson is not aware of the following words which the Lord Jesus spoke to the Jews who lived under the law or he just doesn't believe them:

Now that I have answered you let's see of you will actually address the words of the Lord Jesus which prove that Justin Johnson is wrong.