ECT STP Apology to Interplanner (Sort of)

DAN P

What little bit he has posted about how to be saved, and about justification, he seems to be correct. This is ultimately the main thing we need to know. I wish he would focus more on these things.

So, my hat's off to him for that. :e4e:

Hi and he never has said how God has saved people during the dispensation of Grace NOR has he answered what is the PATTERN OF 1 Tim 15 and 16 , can he explain Rom 5:14 , the 3P3P !!

dan p

God's Truth

IP believes in the false 'just believe and be careful not to obey' doctrine...or, 'believe and be careful not to say you obeyed doctrine'. Otherwise known as faith alone/faith only.

IP is finding a way to bond with others here that he normally goes against.

He pressures the madists to read carefully his long and many posts, but when I want to tell him about his false doctrine he runs and ignores it.

DAN P

He has talked about 2 Cor 5:19-21 (KJV) and faith alone before.
Maybe he will clarify for us.

Hi and having all that are anti-dispensational has , made me examine the word more deeply and to even understand the word better the verses , like Rom 5:13-14 , 1 Cor 15:8 and Acts 9:6 and 1 Cot 12:3 and Col 3:11 and 1 Tim 1:15-15 and Matt 28:19 and many other verses !!

dan p

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
IP believes in the false 'just believe and be careful not to obey' doctrine...or, 'believe and be careful not to say you obeyed doctrine'. Otherwise known as faith alone/faith only.

He pressures the madists to read carefully his long and many posts, but when I want to tell him about his false doctrine he runs and ignores it.
If Gt is against you, you know that God is for you. :D

Right Divider

Body part

GT believes the false "I'm better than the other guy" doctrine where God's grace is ignored and her "I obey everything" is made the measure of faith.

God's Truth

GT believes the false "I'm better than the other guy" doctrine where God's grace is ignored and her "I obey everything" is made the measure of faith.

I am trying to show you how to get closer to God.

When Jesus and the apostles preached do you think it would be okay to say to them what you just said to me?

Right Divider

Body part
I am trying to show you how to get closer to God.
I'm am as close to God as I can be. I am part of HIS BODY; the BODY OF CHRIST.

When Jesus and the apostles preached do you think it would be okay to say to them what you just said to me?
THEY were under a different dispensation of God. You do NOT understand much of anything about what God was doing then or now.

You mash things together and make a mess of the whole thing.

God's Truth

I'm am as close to God as I can be. I am part of HIS BODY; the BODY OF CHRIST.

THEY were under a different dispensation of God. You do NOT understand much of anything about what God was doing then or now.

You mash things together and make a mess of the whole thing.

Jesus RECONCILED the WHOLE UNIVERSE, PAST, present, and future.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus RECONCILED the WHOLE UNIVERSE, PAST, present, and future.
Cute. I guess you should have informed the author of Hebrews.

Heb 1:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:14) Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Heb 10:36 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:36) For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

There are more, but you'll ignore them too.

Danoh

Remember this one Danoh?

Never heard of it.

I was joking with you out of more along the line of...

1 Corinthians 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

And...

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

:chuckle:

God's Truth

Cute. I guess you should have informed the author of Hebrews.

Heb 1:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:14) Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Heb 10:36 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:36) For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

There are more, but you'll ignore them too.

Of course one has to have living faith to enter that grace. All have to go through Jesus.

Jesus came to earth and taught those on earth. Then Jesus descended to the spirits in prison to preach to them, to those who disobeyed long ago. Jesus then ascended higher than all the heavens. Jesus filled the whole universe (see Ephesians 4:10).

Right Divider

Body part
Of course one has to have living faith to enter that grace. All have to go through Jesus.

Jesus came to earth and taught those on earth. Then Jesus descended to the spirits in prison to preach to them, to those who disobeyed long ago. Jesus then ascended higher than all the heavens. Jesus filled the whole universe (see Ephesians 4:10).
You just completely IGNORED what those scriptures say, like you do most of the Bible.