ECT Once Saved, Always Saved

God's Truth

If you knew scripture that tells of the new covenant GOD will make with Israel, it tells of the time when Israel (the 12 tribes) will be regathered (because they are scattered) and they will keep His statutes.

The BOC was never under the old covenant.
The BOC was never scattered because of disobedience to that old covenant, and promised a restoration of regathering them.

The Body of Christ is the NEW Covenant.

First preached to a specific kind of Jew, then after Jesus was crucified, it was preached to all.

God's Truth

Did you read where the BOC was disobedient to the old covenant, and thus cut off temporarily, but promised a restoration?
No, because it never happened.

The BOC is not Israel.
Israel is not the BOC.

God said to the Jews that He would make a new covenant.

That new covenant is what Jesus taught about.

Jesus gave the rules and regulations for the new covenant.

It was a blood covenant and must be followed exactly.

When Jesus died on the cross he shed his blood for the new covenant.

The Body of Christ is all the saved.

Abraham and all the righteous Jews were made perfect when Jesus made the new covenant; just as all people are made perfect and put in Jesus when they are saved.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Body of Christ is the NEW Covenant.
Nope.
The body of Christ is all whom believe by faith in the obedience and righteousness of Christ only, not any of their own obedience and righteousness.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

GT and FisherOfMen oppose scripture are still trying to tell Christ to scoot over so they can include their own righteousness and obedience.
They desperately want to make it two instead of one.
But try as they might to distort, scripture says one.

God's Truth

Nope.
The body of Christ is all whom believe by faith in the obedience and righteousness of Christ only, not any of their own obedience and righteousness.

God cut off all the Jews who did not already have faith before Jesus came to earth, because He was making a new covenant.

Jesus' blood and faith in it makes one perfect and holy.

The spirits of the righteous people who died, their spirits were make perfect when Jesus died.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

That is about the new covenant where no one has to clean themselves anymore with the works of the law, i.e. circumcision and the sacrifice of animals, etc.

GT and FisherOfMen oppose scripture are still trying to tell Christ to scoot over so they can include their own righteousness and obedience.
They desperately want to make it two instead of one.
But try as they might to distort, scripture says one.

Obeying Jesus is Spirit and it is life.

There is nothing that I would rather be doing than obeying His powerful words.

God's Truth

To the house of Judah and the house of Israel.
A divided kingdom.

The BOC was never divided.
The BOD was never under the old covenant.

The new covenant was made to those under the old covenant ---- Israel, not the BOC.

The body of Christ is the new covenant.

This is my body...this is my blood...the blood of the new and everlasting covenant...

God's Truth

It is not telling Jesus to scoot over. It is how to enter Christ and how Christ enters us. He tells us what to do to get saved, and one must do it. His words are life. We drink and eat of him when we obey him. Anyone who eats and drinks of him is part of him and he them.

John 6:56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is not telling Jesus to scoot over.
Yes it is.
You are still relying on two instead of the one.

glorydaz

So since there is never a wrong time to obey God, why do you go against the teaching of believe and obey?

I go against the idea of our having to obey in order to be saved or to stay saved.

We need only believe. What we are enabled to do by God, after we have been created as new creatures, is not something we should take any credit for...not even any pats on the back, because were it not for the Holy Spirit dwelling in us, producing HIS fruit, we would be nothing.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me....praise His wonderful name. But anything I try to do in my own strength would be contrary to God's will...as all self-effort is.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The body of Christ is the new covenant.
The new covenant was made with the house of Judah and the house of Israel.

Jeremiah 31:31 KJV
(31) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Still just as true after the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified, and rose from the dead.

Hebrews 8:8 KJV
(8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

The BOC is not Israel.
And still isn't.

glorydaz

Does anyone here recall me saying that one cannot be saved by obeying the Mosaic Law? None of this refutes me. I always take it as a compliment when a heretic such as yourself tells me I'm on the wrong side of the fence.

You won't be saved by obeying ANY LAW....even that ministration of death, written and engraven in stones. Moses Law was not written and engraven in stone.....So, yes, you are on the wrong side of the fence. Deny it all you like.

God's Truth

Yes it is.
You are still relying on two instead of the one.

I am relying on the One.

Even you preach you have to do something. You preach we have to believe. That is something you have to do.

God's Truth

I go against the idea of our having to obey in order to be saved or to stay saved.

We need only believe. What we are enabled to do by God, after we have been created as new creatures, is not something we should take any credit for...not even any pats on the back, because were it not for the Holy Spirit dwelling in us, producing HIS fruit, we would be nothing.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me....praise His wonderful name. But anything I try to do in my own strength would be contrary to God's will...as all self-effort is.

Believing is doing something.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am relying on the One.
Nope.
You keep adding your own works in there.
It's not by any or your righteousness or obedience.
It is by the righteousness and obedience of the ONE, not two.

Even you preach you have to do something. You preach we have to believe. That is something you have to do.
Belief is not a work, silly willy.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You won't be saved by obeying ANY LAW....even that ministration of death, written and engraven in stones. Moses Law was not written and engraven in stone.....So, yes, you are on the wrong side of the fence. Deny it all you like.
Right.

Galatians 3:21 KJV
(21) Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Galatians 3:18 KJV
(18) For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

God's Truth

I have told a little of my testimony before, of when my mom was dying and she did not get to give her last confession to the priest. Since she did not do that, we could not assume she was with Jesus. We lived a strict Catholic life and I knew my mom was a good person. I could hardly believe that the Catholic church taught that preaching to a mere human was going to decide where she would go.

I began my search for God that night. I wanted God's Truth and not some religion's truth.

After years of searching for God, I realized that I was getting even more confused, as different denominations were telling me different ways.

I didn't even think I was a sinner, since I was baptized as an infant and had my sins washed away. I didn't even admit to being a sinner.

So then, repenting of my false beliefs was necessary. I had to start over from the beginning and I did that by getting Jesus' teachings and doing exactly what he said.

He says he came for sinners. So I knew I had to start there and admit I was a sinner.

Jesus said to humble yourself. Admitting you are a sinner is humbling yourself. Being completely dependent on Jesus is humbling yourself like a child.

Once I admitted I was a sinner, I had to think about what my sins were, or else it was just empty words when I admitted I was a sinner.

What is so wrong with that? I ask you? I repented of those sins that I admitted to doing.

God's Truth

I have never ever heard of your teachings of only believe and do nothing else.

I have never ever heard of not having to do what Jesus said to do when he walked the earth.

I was finally saved in my life after believing and obeying Jesus.

What do you want me to do? Do you really want me to repent for repenting?

Jesus saved me and I am not repenting for doing what he said to do.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The elect, those that are actually saved, are the overcomers, who maintain their first love/beginning of their confidence/zeal for Jesus Christ, till the very end.

Quick point I want to make...

Israel is the "Elect Lady." Yet most of Israel has gone to Hell because they rejected God.

"Elect" is just another way of saying "called to perform a task." As far as I'm aware, it does not ever mean that someone who is elected will be saved.