Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freemason and Dispensationalist Connection

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    Oh.
    MAD is in error
    Heb 4:2
    For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by dodge View Post
      I absolutely agree that God dealt with folks differently ! What I do not agree with is that there were two "gospels" one for the Jews and another for the gentiles. There is only one Lord and there is only one gospel.
      When the Twelve preached a gospel at Luke 9:6 did that gospel declare that the Lord Jesus would die for their sins, the same gospel Paul mentioned at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4?

      It is difficult for me to believe that it did because as late as Luke 18:33-34 the Twelve didn't even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die.

      Since you consider yourself an expert on gospel truth then tell us why the gospel of Luke 9:6 is the same gospel found at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
        When the Twelve preached a gospel at Luke 9:6 did that gospel declare that the Lord Jesus would die for their sins, the same gospel Paul mentioned at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4?

        It is difficult for me to believe that it did because as late as Luke 18:33-34 the Twelve didn't even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die.

        Since you consider yourself an expert on gospel truth then tell us why the gospel of Luke 9:6 is the same gospel found at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.




        Your reading of Lk 18 is the problem Jerry. You have no idea of the actual context of the account. You have just lifted out one line. You refuse to talk about denial and suppression.

        That's why you fixate on one line, which is horrible interp. The sign of Jonah has been explained at length and how it connects to the moment of the Trans/Conf and you refuse to interact about it.
        All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Interplanner View Post
          Your reading of Lk 18 is the problem Jerry. You have no idea of the actual context of the account. You have just lifted out one line. You refuse to talk about denial and suppression.

          That's why you fixate on one line, which is horrible interp. The sign of Jonah has been explained at length and how it connects to the moment of the Trans/Conf and you refuse to interact about it.
          Thanks, Dr Phil
          Originally posted by Interplanner
          They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
          Originally posted by Interplanner
          You're too literal to get it.
          Originally posted by Interplanner
          The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by dodge View Post
            When God placed the bow in the sky did that promise apply to everyone on the planet ?
            Yep.

            When GOD said this to the nation of Israel did it apply to everyone on the planet?

            Deu 7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.


            Does God change ? I do not believe so.
            No, GOD doesn't change in His essence but His dealings with man obviously do change.

            Why do you believe God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah ? It was because they disobeyed God in going against His commands and nature. Did God destroy those that obeyed Him anywhere in Scripture ? No. The requirements were the same for everyone. Those who obeyed were blessed, and those who disobeyed were chastised and or destroyed for disobeying.
            That's obvious.

            It is what scriptures teaches.
            His birth in Bethlehem was foretold by the prophets ! It was good news that the Messiah fulfilled prophecy and was born where it was prophesied that He would be born.
            So, was the announcement/euaggelizo/good news/gospel of the birth of Christ the gospel of your salvation?
            Can a person be saved by believing the gospel of the birth of Christ at Bethlehem?
            Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
            Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by dodge View Post
              Sadly, in D'ism words are changed to fit the beliefs not the scriptures followed in context or MAD would cease to exist.
              Where is the throne of David?
              Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
              Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by steko View Post
                Yep.

                When GOD said this to the nation of Israel did it apply to everyone on the planet?

                Deu 7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.




                No, GOD doesn't change in His essence but His dealings with man obviously do change.



                That's obvious.





                So, was the announcement/euaggelizo/good news/gospel of the birth of Christ the gospel of your salvation?
                Can a person be saved by believing the gospel of the birth of Christ at Bethlehem?




                There is one unified coherent Christ. Beware D'ism and its tendency to fracture fractures.
                All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Interplanner View Post
                  There is one unified coherent Christ. Beware D'ism and its tendency to fracture fractures.
                  Beware anti-dispensational false teachers who seek to fracture and sever the word 'Christ' and the person Christ from the coherency, context and root of the nation which GOD created for His purposes.....Israel.


                  Luk 2:25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
                  Luk 2:26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen [B]the Lord's Christ[Christos > Messiah > Mashiyach].
                  [/
                  B]
                  Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
                  Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Interplanner View Post
                    There is one unified coherent Christ. Beware D'ism and its tendency to fracture fractures.
                    Beware the great blenders, trying in vain to mix oil with water.
                    Originally posted by Interplanner
                    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                    Originally posted by Interplanner
                    You're too literal to get it.
                    Originally posted by Interplanner
                    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Interplanner View Post
                      There is one unified coherent Christ.
                      Yep, him that filleth all in all.

                      But you (like Satan) do not want him filling all things. You do not want the heavens, the city, and the earth filled with those in him. Why?
                      Originally posted by Interplanner
                      They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                      Originally posted by Interplanner
                      You're too literal to get it.
                      Originally posted by Interplanner
                      The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                        Yep, him that filleth all in all.

                        But you (like Satan) do not want him filling all things. You do not want the heavens, the city, and the earth filled with those in him. Why?
                        Because none of them will need books "about"

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          [QUOTE=steko;5020049]Yep.

                          When GOD said this to the nation of Israel did it apply to everyone on the planet?

                          Deu 7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.


                          Do you see a separation between Jew and Gentile in Isa. 53 ?


                          sa 53:4
                          Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

                          Isa 53:5
                          But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

                          Or in John 3:16 I don't ?

                          No, GOD doesn't change in His essence but His dealings with man obviously do change.
                          That's obvious.
                          Did God reveal His word through the Jews of course He did ? Even in the OT there are accounts of gentiles receiving blessings and salvation from God. It has always been God's way for relationship with and for Him.

                          So, was the announcement/euaggelizo/good news/gospel of the birth of Christ the gospel of your salvation?
                          Can a person be saved by believing the gospel of the birth of Christ at Bethlehem?
                          No ! It is the placing your faith in, believing , and accepting the gift He provided for you.( Eph.2:8-9)

                          Why would you even ask this question ? I would say if Jesus had been born anywhere else than prophesied He would not have been the Messiah.
                          Heb 4:2
                          For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Isaiah 52
                            9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the Lord hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
                            Originally posted by Interplanner
                            They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                            Originally posted by Interplanner
                            You're too literal to get it.
                            Originally posted by Interplanner
                            The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                              Isaiah 52
                              9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the Lord hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
                              Yep.

                              Isaiah 1:1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Isaiah 9
                                6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

                                7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
                                Originally posted by Interplanner
                                They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                                Originally posted by Interplanner
                                You're too literal to get it.
                                Originally posted by Interplanner
                                The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X