ECT The Throne of David

Right Divider

Body part
Three, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

God is the Father and He lives in unapproachable light, He ALSO comes as a Son in a flesh body, and His Spirit also goes forth without limit.

God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all Spirit, and they are the SAME Spirit.

Now I have explained it more to you instead of just referring you to a post I already made.
WHAT ARE THEY? WHAT??? Name it.

What is a FATHER? What is a SON? What is a HOLY SPIRIT?

There is a single word for it. Why are you hiding?

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You might want to get used to the fact that this is a public forum and YOU do not get to pick who will or will not ANSWER your post. Get over yourself.

Passing out neg reps because a member does not with to engage in dialogue with you is inappropriate.

It would seem more prudent to accept a member not wishing to converse with you , without seeking revenge.

dodge

Passing out neg reps because a member does not with to engage in dialogue with you is inappropriate.

It would seem more prudent to accept a member not wishing to converse with you , without seeking revenge.

I have answered a lot of your opinions that goes against scripture out of courtesy on threads I started.

Again this is a public forum get over it.

The neg rep was for your inappropriate comments on where and when I should post as that is NOT your call. The neg rep. had nothing to do with revenge and everything to do with your inappropriate attitude.

glorydaz

I have answered a lot of your opinions that goes against scripture out of courtesy on threads I started.

Again this is a public forum get over it.

The neg rep was for your inappropriate comments on where and when I should post as that is NOT your call. The neg rep. had nothing to do with revenge and everything to do with your inappropriate attitude.

Are you actually that stupid? Ktoyou knows exactly what she's talking about. Your disrespect is duly noted.

glorydaz

You might want to get used to the fact that this is a public forum and YOU do not get to pick who will or will not ANSWER your post. Get over yourself.

If you do not like my answers which are at least biblical and not opinion there is always the iggy button. Your call.

This may be a public forum, but there are rules, and you are not above them. :down:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
EE,

You miss that while the Father is in His Son, the Son is not the same person as is His Father.

Not the same being.

The Bible record is of how God has raised up His Son to be in the Fathers image.

How can you miss that?

LA

Do you believe God, the Father has height, width and depth, is three dimensional? Is God, the Father, in your opinion, human looking, like a man, whereby if I could see Him, He would appear like a human man?

Yes the Father does look like a human being, and so does His Son.

Gen ch 18.

LA

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yes the Father does look like a human being, and so does His Son.

Gen ch 18.

LA

OK. We disagree on this and there is no point debating further. This is what I told Dodge in another thread. When two disagree on such a fundamental point, there can be no productive dialogue. Note: I am not correcting you, or arguing, because to do so, is fruitless.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello Ktoyou, Scripture answers that question !

Jhn 14:9
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

No man has seen God at any time.

Jesus the man has declared Him.

The seeing of the Father in Jesus means they ought to have perceived Him and known Him by this time.

It does not mean that Jesus is the Father.

Jesus is a man, the Son of the Father.

LA

dodge

No man has seen God at any time.

Jesus the man has declared Him.

The seeing of the Father in Jesus means they ought to have perceived Him and known Him by this time.

It does not mean that Jesus is the Father.

Jesus is a man, the Son of the Father.

LA

LA, when you speak is that YOU or is that someone else ?

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

John 1:14 and the word became flesh and dwelt among us etc.

John 8:58 Jesus said Before Abraham was I am.

Jhn 14:9
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

I could go on but you get the point.

dodge

So what word did the Father speak which became flesh?

LA

Study the scripture the Father put on flesh it remained His word.

Hundreds of years before the birth of Christ, the prophet Isaiah foretold the coming of God's Son: "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6). When the angel spoke to Joseph and announced the impending birth of Jesus, he alluded to Isaiah’s prophecy: "The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel (which means ‘God with us’)" (Matthew 1:23). This did not mean they were to name the baby Immanuel; it meant that "God with us" was the baby’s identity. Jesus was God coming in the flesh to dwell with man.

https://www.gotquestions.org/God-in-the-flesh.html

glorydaz

We all have a spirit inside us and Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God.

Oops....what's this?

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.​

God's Truth

Oops....what's this?

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.​

The Spirit of Christ is God's Spirit.

There is only one Divine Spirit.

See Ephesians 4:4.