No announcement yet.

"Pillar of Fire, Pillar of Truth" - The Catholic Church

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ You are wrong about all this but I am not staying in this forum to debate it with you. I would encourage you to engage Catholic people, instead of staying here and feeding off people who share your view. You will never grow if you hang out in a small circle of people who think exactly as you do.

Join this forum: [MOD EDIT: Forum link removed] (I recommend the Apologetics section). There you can engage people with all your questions. Good luck. Goodbye.
    Last edited by JudgeRightly; March 30th, 2020, 12:38 PM. Reason: Removed link to external forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Trump Gurl View Post
      ^ You are wrong about all this but I am not staying in this forum to debate it with you. I would encourage you to engage Catholic people, instead of staying here and feeding off people who share your view. You will never grow if you hang out in a small circle of people who think exactly as you do.

Join this forum: [MOD EDIT: Forum link removed] (I recommend the Apologetics section). There you can engage people with all your questions. Good luck. Goodbye.
      All you do is copy and paste other Catholic's writings and post their videos. You can't defend your own denomination, but think you can give me advice on what to do? Your jab at trying to tell someone such as myself to grow and learn about the Catholic church is beyond absurd, and I think you know it.

As for that Catholic forum, they are afraid and ban people that show them their denomination is false.

And where in the world do you think I have questions? bahahaahahahaa
      Last edited by JudgeRightly; March 30th, 2020, 12:39 PM. Reason: Removed external forum link

Comment

Working...
      X