ECT Mystery Babylon

Rondonmonson

As you do--

Deu 30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
Deu 30:2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
Deu 30:3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
Deu 30:4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

It started in Acts.

The sacrifices and oblations of the old covenant were ended by Christs death.

The daily of Dan ch 12 is [the ending of] the light to the world through the churches the Apostles had established in the world.

Dan 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
Dan 7:22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

LA

No offense, but I feel like I am replying to a bible.

Rondonmonson

Rome is mystery Babylon.

There is no Mystery, the Angel said come and I will show you the Mystery (Secret) of the Woman and the Beast she is riding. Why does no one see this ? The Vision was of the Woman Riding the BEAST, on her forehead was Babylon, nor Rome, the Angel tells what the Seven Mountains are, they are Kings/Rulers that Arise. NOT HILLS.

The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. One is False Religion, the others is the Beast System/Nations that come against Israel to destroy her.

Revelation 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. 18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. {{ So the Seventh Vial is poured out, IT IS DONE is announced, then the Great Earthquake come right after Armageddon, this is Jesus stepping foot on the Mount of Olives. It splits into, no doubt Jerusalem is split into three parts some way and the MOUNTAINS WERE NOT FOUND...See Below}}

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. {{Wow, I just got some new info from this.......The Cities of the Nations Fell. Who Falls when they come against Israel at Armageddon ? The Nations come against Israel, and they FAIL or they FALL because Jesus Defeats them. We just figured this out by pondering and researching. This is how God reveals stuff to me/us. The Cities of the Nations is the Nations that Come against Israel. God will destroy them. God sees them as Babylon, which also came against Israel, this is why God calls this Last Beast System BABYLON !! }}

{{ So the Great City is Jerusalem, Jesus comes to Save Israel from destruction and defeat from the Armies that come against her at Armageddon, Jesus steps foot on the Mount of Olives and the Mountains disappear,a huge Valley forms, the Great City (Jerusalem) is divided into three parts. The Nations that came against Israel will FALL, Babylon will Fall, the Gov. System that is pushing the Worlds Nations to come against Israel will fall, God will destroy them all. Babylon will be Destroyed. The Babylon Gov. System that Conquers Israel for 42 Months, then tries to destroy her, will itself be destroyed. Babylon has Fallen has Fallen. AMEN !! }}

ThreeAngels

There is no Mystery, the Angel said come and I will show you the Mystery (Secret) of the Woman and the Beast she is riding. Why does no one see this ? The Vision was of the Woman Riding the BEAST, on her forehead was Babylon, nor Rome, the Angel tells what the Seven Mountains are, they are Kings/Rulers that Arise. NOT HILLS.

The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. One is False Religion, the others is the Beast System/Nations that come against Israel to destroy her.

Revelation 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. 18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. {{ So the Seventh Vial is poured out, IT IS DONE is announced, then the Great Earthquake come right after Armageddon, this is Jesus stepping foot on the Mount of Olives. It splits into, no doubt Jerusalem is split into three parts some way and the MOUNTAINS WERE NOT FOUND...See Below}}

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. {{Wow, I just got some new info from this.......The Cities of the Nations Fell. Who Falls when they come against Israel at Armageddon ? The Nations come against Israel, and they FAIL or they FALL because Jesus Defeats them. We just figured this out by pondering and researching. This is how God reveals stuff to me/us. The Cities of the Nations is the Nations that Come against Israel. God will destroy them. God sees them as Babylon, which also came against Israel, this is why God calls this Last Beast System BABYLON !! }}

{{ So the Great City is Jerusalem, Jesus comes to Save Israel from destruction and defeat from the Armies that come against her at Armageddon, Jesus steps foot on the Mount of Olives and the Mountains disappear,a huge Valley forms, the Great City (Jerusalem) is divided into three parts. The Nations that came against Israel will FALL, Babylon will Fall, the Gov. System that is pushing the Worlds Nations to come against Israel will fall, God will destroy them all. Babylon will be Destroyed. The Babylon Gov. System that Conquers Israel for 42 Months, then tries to destroy her, will itself be destroyed. Babylon has Fallen has Fallen. AMEN !! }}
In response, I will give a quote from the Great Controversy by Ellen White. "The woman (Babylon) of Revelation 17 is described as “arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness:...and upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots.” Says the prophet: “I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.” Babylon is further declared to be “that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.” Revelation 17:4-6, 18. The power that for so many centuries maintained despotic sway over the monarchs of Christendom is Rome. The purple and scarlet color, the gold and precious stones and pearls, vividly picture the magnificence and more than kingly pomp affected by the haughty see of Rome. And no other power could be so truly declared “drunken with the blood of the saints” as that church which has so cruelly persecuted the followers of Christ. Babylon is also charged with the sin of unlawful connection with “the kings of the earth.” It was by departure from the Lord, and alliance with the heathen, that the Jewish church became a harlot; and Rome, corrupting herself in like manner by seeking the support of worldly powers, receives a like condemnation."

Rondonmonson

In response, I will give a quote from the Great Controversy by Ellen White. "The woman (Babylon) of Revelation 17 is described as “arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness:...and upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots.” Says the prophet: “I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.” Babylon is further declared to be “that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.” Revelation 17:4-6, 18. The power that for so many centuries maintained despotic sway over the monarchs of Christendom is Rome. The purple and scarlet color, the gold and precious stones and pearls, vividly picture the magnificence and more than kingly pomp affected by the haughty see of Rome. And no other power could be so truly declared “drunken with the blood of the saints” as that church which has so cruelly persecuted the followers of Christ. Babylon is also charged with the sin of unlawful connection with “the kings of the earth.” It was by departure from the Lord, and alliance with the heathen, that the Jewish church became a harlot; and Rome, corrupting herself in like manner by seeking the support of worldly powers, receives a like condemnation."

I wouldn't listen to anything Ellen G. White said of I was you or anyone else.

As I said, go reread Rev. 17, the Angel Reveals the Mystery....Come and I will show you the MYSTERY of the Woman and the BEAST SHE RIDES.

Two different entities, PROOF........The Kings hate and Burn the Harlot in Rev. 17:16. The Same Kings in Rev. 18 cry and lament the destruction of Babylon.

The one is False Religion (Harlot)

The other is Babylon, the False Gov. System.