ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Cross Reference

False New truth : Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and ("believe") G4100 the gospel.

True old truth : Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and ("surrender your lives to Him and the") G4100 the gospel.

We need to rediscover the old truths .

Who is we?? Get on with it. Maybe start with the "How to be humble".

If you are given to talking about the experiences you have had, faith that is sure of itself is not faith; faith that is sure of God is the only faith there is. Lift up Jesus Christ and Live. That is what the "old truths" are all about!

Last edited:

Cross Reference

So i've been pounding " continual surrender " into your defiant brain for years now and the best you can come up with is i'm trying to serve myself ? Surrender is complete denial of self . Here's a quote you may have heard before , it's Christianity in a nutshell ,or Christianity for dummies .It's , "deny self , take up your cross ,( someone elses burdens ) and follow Him ".(Jesus )

Then do it and stop claiming yu are the only one qualified to do so.

And as for the "new truths " that don't exist , the entire church world is built on them . I'll be giving you some examples .

Learn: The Church Jesus Christ is NOT dead.It is alive and well because self-praise is not permitted in its ranks. Only disciples of Jesus Christ, those in the process of becoming sons, are allowed in. See John 1:12 KJV.

I won't discuss anything with you because of how you somehow had me removed from your oswald chambers thread , even though i highlighted the things i agreed with him as well as the things i didn't agree with him . But then like your true self after you removed me , you turn around and post a cesspool of personal attacks on my thread . And Meshak wants me to not be hard on you because your so noble ? You and i know different don't we ?

My personal attacks are and will remain against your self praising, presumptuous, "holier than thou", conceit. That is what we "know", right?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Then do it and stop claiming yu are the only one qualified to do so.

Learn: The Church Jesus Christ is NOT dead.It is alive and well because self-praise is not permitted in its ranks. Only disciples of Jesus Christ, those in the process of becoming sons, are allowed in. See John 1:12 KJV.

My personal attacks are and will remain against your self praising, presumptuous, "holier than thou", conceit. That is what we "know", right?

It's the same with everyone who has been cornered with the truth . All you really have is a worldly defense , and that s what you use . Personal attacks , misrepresentation , it's like everyone that is presented with , and tries to disprove "pisteuo" is the same person here with just different nik names .

Now it's time for you to do the right thing . Either remove yourself from my thread , or allow me to continue to discern oswald chambers , the good and the bad . Obviously you have the ear of the absent tee administration here .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

False "New truth" and mistranslation of Mark 5:36 : As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only " believe ". G4100

Correct "old truth " and correct translation of Mark 5:36 : As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only " continually surrender your life to Me ." G4100

When "pisteuo" was mistranslated into the English language , it created a new truth , a false "new truth."

We don't need to discover any "new truths" , we need to "rediscover " the old truths.

Cross Reference

It's the same with everyone who has been cornered with the truth . All you really have is a worldly defense , and that s what you use . Personal attacks , misrepresentation , it's like everyone that is presented with , and tries to disprove "pisteuo" is the same person here with just different nik names .

Now it's time for you to do the right thing . Either remove yourself from my thread , or allow me to continue to discern oswald chambers , the good and the bad . Obviously you have the ear of the absent tee administration here .

"Cornered", you say?? "LOL"!!! You have more stuff with you than a Christmas turkey.. And now you set yourself to be a daily devotional. Amazing!!

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Yes. Very important. And?? What's next?

CR , do you really want to talk about something real here? Because thats the only reason i'm sharing my understandings on this site . To possibly help the very few that really are being called out .

Your reply embodies the very issue i'm trying to shine light on .

People think it's so easy to be "in Christ" , like he's a beggar on a street corner , cup in hand , saying , "will you please accept me". And then once we in a moment give Him the nod , everything in His Word is ours , hence the "whats next" mind set . What everyone needs to be looking at a focusing on is how to start , not how to finish . If we start correctly , He will finish for us .

So again , do you want to get real ? Or have we got to much damage to overcome .

What i would want to discuss with you is "your understanding " on how we start our relationship with Christ .

And i mean the VERY start .

I'll assume we agree that the first thing that must happen is we are called out or drawn to Christ by the Father . "Nobody comes to Christ unless the Father draws them ." Right .

So , whats your understanding on the specific " next step only " towards Christ that will eventually result in receiving His Spirit ? Lets take it real slow , one step at a time .

What do you say ?

Cross Reference

I'll assume we agree that the first thing that must happen is we are called out or drawn to Christ by the Father . "Nobody comes to Christ unless the Father draws them ." Right .

That was spoken to His Disciples as the means for those of His new creation as a procedurual thing, i.e., praying to the Father is Jesus' Name.

So , whats your understanding on the specific " next step only " towards Christ that will eventually result in receiving His Spirit ? Lets take it real slow , one step at a time .

What do you say ?

I beg your pardon but, I already know how His Spirit is received and that was my question to you when I asked you: "What is next"? So what do you say that has not already been said; that the KJB has not made perfecrtly clear?

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
That was spoken to His Disciples as the means for those of His new creation as a procedurual thing, i.e., praying to the Father is Jesus' Name.

I beg your pardon but, I already know how His Spirit is received and that was my question to you when I asked you: "What is next"? So what do you say that has not already been said; that the KJB has not made perfecrtly clear?

I'll just call that a no , that you don't want to discuss this .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Please keep any further comments pertaining to the topic of this thread and the desire to defend your statements .

Cross Reference

I'll just call that a no , that you don't want to discuss this .

And I will call it: You really can't handle it, can you?

. . . . . Beyond what you have been repeatedly scaming, you have nothing more to offer.
I know what you profess to know . . . . and more and when you "own" what you claim to profess you will be able to explain it all without the difficulty you are experiencing..

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
And I will call it: You really can't handle it, can you?

. . . . . You have nothing to offer.
I know what you profess to know and more.

LOL , the OP addresses your question (partially) and what i have to offer. I'm putting my understandings out on the table for you to test , isn't that what were supposed to do CR ? f you have a better understanding i win , because that will cause me to know Christ better .

I made another attempt to find a starting point to do that , and it failed again . So "what next" as you say ?

Cross Reference

LOL , the OP addresses your question (partially) and what i have to offer. I'm putting my understandings out on the table for you to test , isn't that what were supposed to do CR ? f you have a better understanding i win , because that will cause me to know Christ better .

I made another attempt to find a starting point to do that , and it failed again . So "what next" as you say ?

Don't give me that Mumbo-Jumbo. You don't have a clue and you know it. When you admit it will we then have chance at discussing anything RE Jesus Christ . . . but I don't hold out much hope for that.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Bumped for CR . What part of this is "mumbo jumbo"?

Cross Reference

Bumped for CR . What part of this is "mumbo jumbo"?
Your convoluted thinking that accuses everyone who doesn't ask you for your counsel. Who do you think you are? How is it you think I need your counsel that you feel compelled to "warn me" if I don't submit to your 'spiritual prowess'?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Your convoluted thinking that accuses everyone who doesn't ask you for your counsel. Who do you think you are? How is it you think I need your counsel that you feel compelled to "warn me" if I don't submit to your 'spiritual prowess'?

My opinions or personal feelings are not part of the OP . They are facts from Gods Word , (the use of the Greek word pisteuo) and the Vines Greek dictionarys definition of said word . My understanding that i've put out there to be tested by someone i hope is how we apply this word into everyday life .

I'll post it again for you to re-read .

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Bumped for CR to reread . What part do you not agree with ?

Cross Reference

My opinions or personal feelings are not part of the OP . They are facts from Gods Word .

So are mine! . . .and you posit nothing that needs be proven and for your benefit. Again I ask, "Who do you think your are that you should judge the spiritual condition of others especially in the realm of their faith. Personally, I believe you would argue with Jesus that He be sure He understands what "pistachio" is all about and that He get it right so He can receive the Spirit.

Last edited: