ECT 10 Principles of NT eschatology

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAN P

All 10 pieces are Scripture proving Scripture. No one here ever heard of the expression 'self-organizing chapters' that dealth with the broadest themes of Scripture until I used it 2 years ago. Because D'ism is a pock-marked mess of prooftexts that are easily pulled down.

Each of the 10 are Scripture and are solid conclusions.

"Hebrews and Peter's letters are not for Gentiles" is a ridiculous conclusion--because Christ sacrificed for all believers, and that's all through those letters.

Hi interplanner and why not plan to answer Rom 5:14 and since sin could not be imputed verse 13 and that from DEATH reigned from Adam to Moses , HOW WERE THOSE PEOPLE IN THAT ERA SAVED ??

What is the ONE GOSPEL there ??

dan p

Interplanner

Hi interplanner and why not plan to answer Rom 5:14 and since sin could not be imputed verse 13 and that from DEATH reigned from Adam to Moses , HOW WERE THOSE PEOPLE IN THAT ERA SAVED ??

What is the ONE GOSPEL there ??

dan p

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Danoh

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.

That passage is talking about being faithful just as He is faithful, you incompetent.

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 13:6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. 13:7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation. 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. 13:9 Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

Romans 3:1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? 3:2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 3:7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

Rom. 5:8

SaulToPaul 2

All 10 pieces are Scripture proving Scripture. No one here ever heard of the expression 'self-organizing chapters' that dealth with the broadest themes of Scripture until I used it 2 years ago. Because D'ism is a pock-marked mess of prooftexts that are easily pulled down.

Each of the 10 are Scripture and are solid conclusions.

"Hebrews and Peter's letters are not for Gentiles" is a ridiculous conclusion--because Christ sacrificed for all believers, and that's all through those letters.

All made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.