ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

IMJerusha

scap103_zpsa16225f8.jpg

Do you have a magic decoder ring too?

He does have faith in Yeshua. The rest I leave to him and God.

IMJerusha

The rest?
hehe!
God will be so thankful that you leave the rest to Him.

I don't know about Him being thankful but, according to Yeshua, rewards are definitely in line for those who don't try to usurp His Authority. It is God Who will repay each person according to what they have done, not us.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

IMJerusha

Now there's a squaw that learned to read right!

Oooh, that was a burn, but you can't call her Kimosabe! :chuckle: Well....I guess you could, but that would be an even bigger burn. You're not being very nice to Angel, Tam but I think she'll forgive you...I don't know, it's a tossup.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Considering the context, that's exactly what she posted. I thought she might like to clarify.

No, thats your twist on what she said, its not even close to exactly what she said.

Its not her place to explain a twist of what of she said according to your words.

IMJerusha

No, thats your twist on what she said, its not even close to exactly what she said.

Its not her place to explain a twist of what of she said according to your words.

Well, you can be sure that her calling you a squaw was no twist! :D

Squaw
noun
Older Use: Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a North American Indian woman, especially a wife.
Slang: Disparaging and Offensive.

a contemptuous term used to refer to a wife.
a contemptuous term used to refer to any woman or girl.