ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I've been recently learning that is true of them. I really hadn't thought so before. But I've not had much dealings with MADs.

I guess that's why their extreme self-righteous behavior is a bit shocking. I just haven't encountered this "strain" of it much until now.

Well, theirs' is not a very sophisticated "strain" of gnosticism; nor are their beliefs comprehensively biblical, intellectual, or learned . . but they definitely think the gospel is a secret knowledge ("mystery") that only Paul preached and only few are privy to.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Would you listen to me with more attention, if I exhibited poor, ungodly behavior, and cursed others who profess Christ, with like vileness?

What do you MAD people define as "righteousness" and "holiness" anyway?

John W's crazy witness?

Gads . . . :nono:

This is what I don't get. They seem to revere him, and he's deluded into somehow thinking he's emulating Paul with his ridiculous behavior.

It's insane.

Doom

Would you listen to me with more attention, if I exhibited poor, ungodly behavior, and cursed others who profess Christ, with like vileness?
From what I've seen, the only difference between what jw says and those who oppose him, is the way the way the vile comments are fashioned.

What do you MAD people define as "righteousness" and "holiness" anyway?

I'd tell you, but all you would do is scoff and say "bah", so what's the point?

John W's crazy witness?
I don't think you know what it means to be a witness.

Doom

Sure I do. I can exegete it for days from the Greek text.
So? That's no evidence that you understand it. The Greeks knew Greek better than you and most of them held on to their own righteousness.

It's likely you and your peers don't know, but any attempt to inform you would likely be futile.
It would absolutely be futile, because your previous use of the term is the evidence that you don't know.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
From what I've seen, the only difference between what jw says and those who oppose him, is the way the way the vile comments are fashioned.

I'd tell you, but all you would do is scoff and say "bah", so what's the point?

I don't think you know what it means to be a witness.

A fool's minion, is all you prove to be . . .

Bah!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

SERIOUSLY??!!

I don't see ANYONE ever provoking him and never relenting with vulgarities.

I see him constantly provoking others and never relenting with vulgarities.

For you to impugn others for responding in some way is silly. Because he never relents even if someone doesn't respond.

He insists he's somehow emulating Paul with his behavior.

That's beyond jacked-up. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen some things.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Well, theirs' is not a very sophisticated "strain" of gnosticism; nor are their beliefs comprehensively biblical, intellectual, or learned . . but they definitely think the gospel is a secret knowledge ("mystery") that only Paul preached and only few are privy to.
2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
So? That's no evidence that you understand it. The Greeks knew Greek better than you and most of them held on to their own righteousness.

It would absolutely be futile, because your previous use of the term is the evidence that you don't know.

Righteousness is dikeosune. It's also translated as justice. It's the expected standard of conduct by whatever or whoever sets the standard.

God's dikeosune is His own attributes and character; which means His own action and conduct is Him BEING to DO.

We don't have the inherent "being" of God, so any standard of conduct we prescribe for ourselves is self-righteousness. This is also the practical and functional definition for hamartia (sin). A self-determined standard of conduct.

Self-righteousness is someone thinking and doing according to their own prosopon (person) rather than thinking and doing according to the prosopon (person) of Christ.

I'm sure that was futile, because you already have your own understanding that isn't exegetical from scripture, but is your own standard of thinking and doing.

Oops. That's the very definition of self-righteousness.

I had no idea before recently that MADers were like "this". Very enlightening. I thought it was mostly the Catholics, but you guys are "out there".

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

But why do MADers then always commend themselves?:sigh:

Nang

TOL Subscriber

I have noticed this demonic attitude from MADists on several occasions:

They think any repentance unto holiness, is actually an act of unfaithfulness and a failure to live by the grace of God.

Any mention of holiness or obedience, is declared a denial of God's grace!

MADists think obedience and holiness is wicked, unbelieving, self-righteousness, but insulting, ridiculing, and cursing others, that do not hold to your odd and unbiblical beliefs, is good and righteous and to be praised. Especially if it is funny and entertaining!

This is deception from the devil and evidence of unchanged hearts and unsaved souls. It cannot be anything, but . . .

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Again, you clearly reveal that you don't know the meaning of the term, but go ahead and keep on judging the behavior of others and boast of your's as superior.

You evidently don't realize this is the modern liberal mindset of culture rather than the conduct in scripture for Believers.

This makes an instigator and provocateur never be in the wrong, and only impugns victims of needless attack.

It's like saying that a guy being assaulted in an alley is wrong for swinging back and rightly criticizing the attacker's behavior.

Jacked up.