Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These signs will follow them who believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musterion View Post
    Because being bitten be poisonous snakes, drinking bad water with no harm and instantly healing sick strangers can't be faked like tongues and demon casting. It's a weaselly excuse for Pentecostals who don't REALLY believe ALL of what Christ promised. They make Him a liar.
    You love to say others are calling God a liar because that is how the devil handles things he knows nothing about.

I have seen some fakes and try hards in my time, but you are using that as an excuse to disbelieve the words of Christ.,

and that makes you an unbeliever. LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
      You do not believe.
      I believe you're a charlatan.
      2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

These signs will follow them who believe.
        Who believe what ? The Truth of the Gospel, the Truths of TULIP ! If we dont believe those Blessed Truths, we have not yet submitted to God's Word of Truth !
        "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
        preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
        called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
        a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Originally posted by beloved57 View Post
          Who believe what ? The Truth of the Gospel, the Truths of TULIP ! If we dont believe those Blessed Truths, we have not yet submitted to God's Word of Truth !
          Believing into Christ is not just believing doctrines.

LA
          My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Comment

Originally posted by beloved57 View Post
            Funny. Reformed drones are usually known for also being charismatic.
            "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
            Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
            By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

LA
              That's a statement of doctrine.
              "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
              Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
              By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

That's a statement of doctrine.
                It is not a statement of doctrine alone which saves man.

Believing into Christ is an experience of ones spirit and the whole man with the Lord.

People can brag about their doctrines all day but honesty from the heart with the Lord is what will result in ones salvation of the whole soul, and that opportunity is not offered when we think it appropriate, but when Christ decides, not man.

1Pe 2:12 having your conduct honorable among the Gentiles, that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify God in the day of visitation. LA

Comment

LA

One's believing Biblical doctrines, the Word of Truth,
                  is the evidence of True Salvation 1 Thes. 2:13.
                  It's the proof that God effectually worked in them!

~~~~~
                  My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever;
                  when shall I be brought in to see His Face? - Psalm 42:2

Comment

Originally posted by heir View Post
                    I believe you're a charlatan.
                    Our apostle Paul would be much harsher to the false brethren.
                    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

It is not a statement of doctrine alone which saves man.

Believing into Christ is an experience of ones spirit and the whole man with the Lord.

People can brag about their doctrines all day but honesty from the heart with the Lord is what will result in ones salvation of the whole soul, and that opportunity is not offered when we think it appropriate, but when Christ decides, not man.

1Pe 2:12 having your conduct honorable among the Gentiles, that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify God in the day of visitation. LA
                      Peter wasn't writing to you.

Ask me how I know that.

Oh, wait. You're the one who can speak by prophesy, so you must already know.
                      Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Originally posted by john w View Post
                        That's his best shot, when I showed, by his own words, including the thread, where he "argued" that it was "literal," and now changes his "argument."

You were caught, and now, you are squealing like a pig, with a fork in him.

"Have you considered some Christian counseling?"-oatmush

No.

Have you considered getting saved?

And it's saint John W to you, lost one.
                        _

"As far as I am concerned, "if it is good enough for the apostles, it is good enough for me"-oatmush
                        Well saint John

Everyone who is born again of God's spirit is a saint.

God had His son die on your behalf.

I John 3:1

You are a son of God, you might consider learning to act like one
                        "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

"Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

Pro scripture = Protestant

Comment

Originally posted by oatmeal View Post
                          Well saint John

Everyone who is born again of God's spirit is a saint.

God had His son die on your behalf.

I John 3:1

You are a son of God, you might consider learning to act like one
                          Hey Oats,

Between your sermons, can you get back to me on this? It looks like you dropped the topic like a hot brick but I know you're too honest to do that so I just want to make sure we have the same edition of Berry's Interlinear. Is [he] in [brackets] in yours, too? Thanks in advance for your display of integrity; I know you wouldn't want anyone to think you're a bluffing fraud. And no, I will never let you forget this.
                          Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Ask me how I know that.

Hi , and IF he does Prophesy and Speak in Languages and had an Interpreter , he can tells what he said , when speaking in Languages per Mark 16:15-18 !!

dean p

Comment

Ask me how I know that.

1Co 14:3 But he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men.

You don't.

LA

Comment

Originally posted by Nanja View Post
                                One's believing Biblical doctrines, the Word of Truth,
                                is the evidence of True Salvation 1 Thes. 2:13.
                                It's the proof that God effectually worked in them!

~~~~~
                                2Co 3:2 You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men;

LA

Comment

Working...
                                X