Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These signs will follow them who believe.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by john w View Post
    Why do you claim that "Jesus lied when he said-":

    Luke 18:22 KJV
    Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
    Not all are rich men who care more for their earthy riches.

    Originally posted by john w View Post
    Mark 1:44 KJV
    And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.
    Jesus came FIRST for the Israelites who already belonged to God before Jesus came to earth.

    Just because Jesus came first for someone, it does not mean he had a different message for others.
    Originally posted by john w View Post

    Matthew 16:20 KJV
    Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

    ??


    Do it.
    It was not the right time to let everyone know.

    John 7:6 Therefore Jesus told them, "My time is not yet here; for you any time will do.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
      Not all are rich men who care more for their earthy riches.



      Jesus came FIRST for the Israelites who already belonged to God before Jesus came to earth.

      Just because Jesus came first for someone, it does not mean he had a different message for others.


      It was not the right time to let everyone know.

      John 7:6 Therefore Jesus told them, "My time is not yet here; for you any time will do.
      Invalid comments !
      "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
      preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
      called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
      a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

      Charles Spurgeon !

      Comment


      • Originally posted by heir View Post
        He didn't lie when He said it, but you do if you claim it's to you or anyone else today or that you can do what He said they could do!
        Very true!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
          Not all are rich men who care more for their earthy riches.



          Jesus came FIRST for the Israelites who already belonged to God before Jesus came to earth.

          Just because Jesus came first for someone, it does not mean he had a different message for others.


          It was not the right time to let everyone know.

          John 7:6 Therefore Jesus told them, "My time is not yet here; for you any time will do.
          sell all that thou hast

          Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

          Fraud. Drunk. You don't even know the "argument."

          Pay attention:

          "Jesus lied when he said-":
          Saint John W

          Comment


          • Originally posted by john w View Post
            sell all that thou hast

            Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

            Fraud. Drunk. You don't even know the "argument."

            Pay attention:

            "Jesus lied when he said-":
            You do not understand the scriptures.

            You are exactly what you accuse others of being.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
              You do not understand the scriptures.

              You are exactly what you accuse others of being.
              Stumped me there. And TOL fears you, with those zingers.
              Saint John W

              Comment


              • Originally posted by john w View Post
                Stumped me there. And TOL fears you, with those zingers.
                You say the same garbage day after day, year after year.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                  You say the same garbage day after day, year after year.
                  A lost person, judging me, a forever justified saint?

                  And TOL laughs at you, Damien.
                  Saint John W

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by john w View Post
                    A lost person, judging me, a forever justified saint?

                    And TOL laughs at you, Damien.
                    GT's countenance is fallen, and she really wants to send Jimmy (full of dynamite) over to your house. Kablooey.
                    Originally posted by Interplanner
                    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                    Originally posted by Interplanner
                    You're too literal to get it.
                    Originally posted by Interplanner
                    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                      GT's countenance is fallen, and she really wants to send Jimmy (full of dynamite) over to your house. Kablooey.
                      Never did dig loaded goats...
                      Saint John W

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by john w View Post
                        Never did dig loaded goats...
                        I dug Rafe Hollister's daughter.
                        Originally posted by Interplanner
                        They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                        Originally posted by Interplanner
                        You're too literal to get it.
                        Originally posted by Interplanner
                        The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                          I dug Rafe Hollister's daughter.
                          I dug Frankie, until she put on all that war paint, and "Midnight Madness" perfume, that Elly gave her.

                          Curious.
                          Saint John W

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by john w View Post
                            I dug Frankie, until she put on all that war paint, and "Midnight Madness" perfume, that Elly gave her.

                            Curious.
                            Just imagine if the war paint had made it all the way to Mary Grace and Lydia Crosswaithe.
                            Lydia wasn't bad looking.....not a'tall.

                            Originally posted by Interplanner
                            They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                            Originally posted by Interplanner
                            You're too literal to get it.
                            Originally posted by Interplanner
                            The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                              Just imagine if the war paint had made it all the way to Mary Grace and Lydia Crosswaithe.
                              Lydia wasn't bad looking.....not a'tall.

                              And she was nice....kinda like Olive, at the Diner. I wonder why she did not like zels?
                              Saint John W

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by john w View Post
                                I wonder why she did not like zels?
                                Same reason Aunt Bea refused to caaaaaaaaall the maaaaan?
                                Originally posted by Interplanner
                                They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                                Originally posted by Interplanner
                                You're too literal to get it.
                                Originally posted by Interplanner
                                The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X