ECT Our triune God

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
YOU need to learn to READ, apparently.
Really?
Because I see that YOU are the one claiming that God supposedly is so inept that He could not protect His word from 'pagan's.

You make a mockery of yourself, pal.

It is so dishonest of you to keep bringing up the monk's mistake as proof of your crooked theology.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Idiocy.
If this is how you study, chap, dont give up your day job..and please dont EVER sit on a jury deciding my fate because clearly the concept of 'evidence' is well over your head.

You mean this word of God that shows us exactly who Jesus is?

Don't you have at least a clear Trinitarian forgery to post in support of your crooked theology instead of making yourself laughable with posting a monk's mistake?

You look so ridiculous and desperate.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Hardly.
I harmonize ALL of scripture together into a coherent whole.
I dont pit one verse against another to suit a limited, faulty understanding as you do.

Can you show how you harmonise the monk's mistake with hundreds of such verses?

Isa 11:1-3, 42:1+6, Eze 34:23-24, Mic 5:2, Mt 6:9, 11:25, Jn 6:23, 6:44-45, 6:65, 14:6, 14:10, 17:3, 20:17, 20:31, Ac 2:22, 2:36, 3:21, 10:36, 17:31, Ro 1:7, 1Cor 1:3, 8:6, 2Co 1:2, 5:18+21, Eph 1:3, 2:18, Ga 1:1, 1:3, Col 1:1-3, 1:12-13, Php 1:2, 1Th 1:1-3, 2Th 1:1-2, 1Ti 1:1-2, 2:5, 2Ti 1:1-2, Ti 1:4, Phm 1:3-4, Heb 1:1-2, Jam 1:1, 1Pe 1:2-3, 2Pe 1:2, 1Jn 1:2-3, 2Jn 1:3, Jud 1:1, Re 1:1.

If one stands at an apple tree he has no choice but to pick apples.

The monk's mistake is too far for him to be bothered with.

-FoC-

So all you are able to support your crooked theology with is a monk's mistake and few clear Trinitarian forgeries rejecting hundreds of fool proof texts stating over and over again in contradiction to your flimsy theology.

That's why you don't even consider looking to few of such verses like:

Isa 11:1-3, 42:1+6, Eze 34:23-24, Mic 5:2, Mt 6:9, 11:25, Jn 6:23, 6:44-45, 6:65, 14:6, 14:10, 17:3, 20:17, 20:31, Ac 2:22, 2:36, 3:21, 10:36, 17:31, Ro 1:7, 1Cor 1:3, 8:6, 2Co 1:2, 5:18+21, Eph 1:3, 2:18, Ga 1:1, 1:3, Col 1:1-3, 1:12-13, Php 1:2, 1Th 1:1-3, 2Th 1:1-2, 1Ti 1:1-2, 2:5, 2Ti 1:1-2, Ti 1:4, Phm 1:3-4, Heb 1:1-2, Jam 1:1, 1Pe 1:2-3, 2Pe 1:2, 1Jn 1:2-3, 2Jn 1:3, Jud 1:1, Re 1:1.
Sorry chap, but Ive spent THOUSANDS of hours over DECADES studying the ENTIRE Bible...Ive read ALL of those so many hundreds of times by now that they are imprinted on my brain at this point.

YOU are the one who is DENYING the what scripture TEACHES.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him;and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
(Joh 1 KJV)

-FoC-

Can you show how you harmonise the monk's mistake with hundreds of such verses?
Yes, yes...we know its all Gods fault for being incapable of stopping said monk from perverting His word.

Tell me, is the WHOLE Bible accurate and the truth?
Or are there 'mistakes' and 'error' therein?

-FoC-

Don't you have at least a clear Trinitarian forgery to post in support of your crooked theology instead of making yourself laughable with posting a monk's mistake?
Ive posted a few passages, chap. That you are unable to read and comprehend them is inconsequential.
Fact remains fact even if it is ignored or rejected.
You look so ridiculous and desperate.
Someone here certainly does.
I submit you find a mirror.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Sorry chap, but Ive spent THOUSANDS of hours over DECADES studying the ENTIRE Bible...Ive read ALL of those so many hundreds of times by now that they are imprinted on my brain at this point.

Isn’t it why you know pretty well they clearly declare that your theology is crooked?

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Yes, yes...we know its all Gods fault for being incapable of stopping said monk from perverting His word.

So you admit that the monk perverted God's word yet you use his perversion to support your theology>

Thank you for your honesty on this one, pal.

Tell me, is the WHOLE Bible accurate and the truth?
Or are there 'mistakes' and 'error' therein?

I told you about the Trinitarian forgery of Isa 9:6, Jn 1:1 and Jn 20:28.

Just waiting for you to come up with few other obvious Trinitarian forgeries.

-FoC-

Isn’t it why you know pretty well they clearly declare that your theology is crooked?
My theology in line with Gods HARMONIZED word. I dont pit one verse against another or claim that God is too much of a wimp against monks to be able to preserve His word as heretics do.

And Thomas answered and said to Him, My Lord and my God!
(Joh 20:28 MKJV

-FoC-

So you admit that the monk perverted God's word yet you use his perversion to support your theology>
Dude you are DENSE.
Do you comprehend the concept of sarcasm?
NO...I DONT agree that Gods word was perverted by ANYONE.
That would make God a feeble wimp if He couldnt protect His word.

Thank you for your honesty on this one, pal.
No....thank YOU for exposing your complete inability with the English language.

I told you about the Trinitarian forgery of Isa 9:6, Jn 1:1 and Jn 20:28.

Just waiting for you to come up with few other obvious Trinitarian forgeries.
Sorry gent, the scripture supports the trinity concept.

The Trinity
Wm Tipton

Assertions/Conclusions of this Article
To show that Jesus IS God and to show that the Holy Spirit IS God and therefore the Trinity teaching is scriptural truth.

Supporting Evidence

Is Jesus God ?

John shows us who Jesus is; the Word who is with God and is God.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
(Joh 1 KJV)

Isaiah shows us exactly who Jesus is.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
(Joh 20:28 MKJV)

Yet Jesus is distinct from the Father...
-The Father knows what the Son does not;
But concerning that day and the hour, no one knows, not the angels, those in Heaven, nor the Son, except the Father.
(Mark 13:32 LITV)

But the Father has given to the Son to judge;
For the Father judges no one, but He has given all judgment to the Son,
(Joh 5:22)
...showing clear distinction between them.

And there is distinction between the Son and the Spirit;
And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven.
(Luk 12:10)

"Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men. And whoever says a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the coming one.
(Mat 12:31-32)
Whomever blasphemes the Son of Man will be forgiven, but the one who blasphemes the Holy Spirit will NOT be forgiven.
This proves conclusively that there IS some distinction.

The pre-existence of Jesus

And now, O Father, glorify Me alongside Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.
(Joh 17:5 EMTV)

What then if you should see the Son of Man ascending where He was before?
(Joh 6:62 EMTV)

And no one has gone up into heaven except He who came down out of heaven, the Son of Man, who is in heaven.
(Joh 3:13 EMTV)

I came forth from the Father and I have come into the world. Again, I am leaving the world and I am going to the Father."
(Joh 16:28 EMTV)

For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
(Colossians 2:9 EMTV)

Godhead
G2320
θεότης
theotēs
Thayer Definition:
1) deity
1a) the state of being God, Godhead

G2320
θεότης
theotēs
theh-ot'-ace
From G2316; divinity (abstractly): - godhead.
REGARDLESS of how the word theotes was RENDERED, its MEANING and INTENT is 'divinity'...ie Jesus Christ is DIVINE...ie a DEITY....ie GOD.
If Jesus IS God yet Jesus does NOT KNOW the day and hour of His return but ONLY the Father does (aka GOD) then there MUST BE some DISTINCTION between them...even tho BOTH ARE God.

Is the Holy Spirit 'God' ?

Scripture shows that the Spirit of GOD came down upon Christ...
And having been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming upon Him.
(Mat 3:16 EMTV)
And Luke shows that this IS the Holy Spirit.
and the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came out of heaven, saying, "You are My beloved Son; in You I have found delight."
(Luk 3:22 EMTV)
Thus the evidence shows that the 'Spirit of God' and the 'Holy Spirit' are one and the same.

And here we tie it all together.
And having been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming upon Him. And behold, a voice came out of the heavens, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I have found delight."
(Matthew 3:16-17 EMTV)
1. Jesus, the Son who is called 'Mighty God' in Isaiah.
2. The Spirit descending in the form of a dove, who is the Spirit OF God.
3. The Father speaking from heaven, obvious enough.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Ive posted a few passages, chap. That you are unable to read and comprehend them is inconsequential.
Fact remains fact even if it is ignored or rejected.

Someone here certainly does.
I submit you find a mirror.

I understand that you might have been unaware of the monk's mistake and have gone way too far.

It takes a man to say sorry, I was wrong.

-FoC-

I understand that you might have been unaware of the monk's mistake and have gone way too far.
what Im aware of is that your god is powerless against mere monks, apparently.
It takes a man to say sorry, I was wrong.
See, you DO comprehend sarcasm ;)
So I can only conclude that you are being intentionally obtuse.

-FoC-

Well, this was fun and all but I have things to do today.
Y'all have a nice day (except for you Knight)

:)

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
My theology in line with Gods HARMONIZED word. I dont pit one verse against another or claim that God is too much of a wimp against monks to be able to preserve His word as heretics do.

(Joh 20:28 MKJV

Well, all you have shown so far in support of your theology was the monk's mistake and Thomas' supposed nullification of all the scriptures in one verse.

In vain I have asked you what you find in Jn 20:28 warranting rendition of the multiple meaning theos as God.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Have you ever been able to support any of your clearly pagan flavoured "views" with scriptures or just keep mumbling baloneys?

You have been given verses, but you twist them or cast doubt on their reliability.:dunce:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
This thread is specifically for triune believers. No other need or should post here.

I'm personally boycotting these cultists threads against our view. I have found none of them are here to learn a thing and they certainly don't make a cogent or compelling presentation. Its a waste of bandwidth and time from my experience. This thread is for posting material to help us on our way.

Hi Lon,

Are you still with us? I am sorry to see what has happened to your thread and your noble efforts to discuss the Trinity apart from arguments.

In the spirit of your OP, I will share my favorite Scriptures that reveal, without a doubt, the Holy Trinity of God.

Jesus Christ was raised from death to life by the Father:

“Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead.” Galatians 1:1

“Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.” Romans 6:4

Jesus Christ was raised from death to life by the power of the Holy Spirit:

“But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you.” Romans 8:11

Jesus Christ, the Son of God, raised Himself from death to life:

“Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. Then said the Jews, 'Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?' But He spake of the temple of His body. When therefore He was risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.” John 2:19-22

Thus, Holy Scripture teaches that all three Persons of the Triune God raised Jesus Christ from the dead, at the same time attributing this resurrection power to the One True GOD:

Acts 2:24, 32; 3:15, 26; 4:10; 10:40; 13:23, 30, 33, 37; Romans 10:9; I Corinthians 6:14; Colossians 2:12; I Peter 1:21.

Nang

Reactions: Lon

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Dude you are DENSE.
Do you comprehend the concept of sarcasm?

Well, one doesn't play games with God.

NO...I DONT agree that Gods word was perverted by ANYONE.
That would make God a feeble wimp if He couldnt protect His word.

Are you saying that neither Jews no Christians have been guilty of perverting God's word?

No....thank YOU for exposing your complete inability with the English language.

I don't play games with God and wouldn't imagine anyone sane would do that.

Sorry gent, the scripture supports the trinity concept.

Well said, pal.

It is a man made concept.

Alas.

The scriptures clearly disallows such concept:

Too bad you reject the fundamental TRUTH for the monk's mistake and few obvious Trinitarian forgeries.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
what Im aware of is that your god is powerless against mere monks, apparently.

My Father the only true God is Almighty.

See, you DO comprehend sarcasm ;)
So I can only conclude that you are being intentionally obtuse.

You took this out of context, pal.

I didn't refer to myself although I said sorry few times on this forum when I was guilty.

You, however, know that you peddle a flimsy and crooked theology hanged on a thin string of monk's mistake and few obvious Trinitarian fraudulent rendering of the vulnerable texts.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
You have been given verses, but you twist them or cast doubt on their reliability.:dunce:

Can you show which of these verses I have ever twisted?

Have you ever supported your "views" with scriptures?

Are you not aware that Jn 1:1 is a monk's mistake?

Are you not aware that 1Jn 5:7-8 is a dirty trinitarian addition?

Should I follow mentioning what you know already beyond any doubt?

So what are you coming up with, godrulz?

Just to make mockery of yourself over and over again?