ECT Our triune God

-FoC-

Let's come back to the scriptures.

Could you take a glance and say what you think about those verses?

Isa 11:1-3, 42:1+6, Eze 34:23-24, Mic 5:2, Mt 6:9, 11:25, Jn 6:23, 6:44-45, 6:65, 14:6, 14:10, 17:3, 20:17, 20:31, Ac 2:22, 2:36, 3:21, 10:36, 17:31, Ro 1:7, 1Cor 1:3, 8:6, 2Co 1:2, 5:18+21, Eph 1:3, 2:18, Ga 1:1, 1:3, Col 1:1-3, 1:12-13, Php 1:2, 1Th 1:1-3, 2Th 1:1-2, 1Ti 1:1-2, 2:5, 2Ti 1:1-2, Ti 1:4, Phm 1:3-4, Heb 1:1-2, Jam 1:1, 1Pe 1:2-3, 2Pe 1:2, 1Jn 1:2-3, 2Jn 1:3, Jud 1:1, Re 1:1.
Again...

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2672527&postcount=21

Knight will give birth if I post it again....there it is... you either accept the scriptures or you dont.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him;and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
(Joh 1 KJV)

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
thats pretty funny.
You'll bash every possible Bible text out there if it doesnt agree with your garbage.
Ive shown you the scriptures....deal with it.

Is this garbage to you, pal?

Isa 11:1-3, 42:1+6, Eze 34:23-24, Mic 5:2, Mt 6:9, 11:25, Jn 6:23, 6:44-45, 6:65, 14:6, 14:10, 17:3, 20:17, 20:31, Ac 2:22, 2:36, 3:21, 10:36, 17:31, Ro 1:7, 1Cor 1:3, 8:6, 2Co 1:2, 5:18+21, Eph 1:3, 2:18, Ga 1:1, 1:3, Col 1:1-3, 1:12-13, Php 1:2, 1Th 1:1-3, 2Th 1:1-2, 1Ti 1:1-2, 2:5, 2Ti 1:1-2, Ti 1:4, Phm 1:3-4, Heb 1:1-2, Jam 1:1, 1Pe 1:2-3, 2Pe 1:2, 1Jn 1:2-3, 2Jn 1:3, Jud 1:1, Re 1:1.

Take your pick.

You have shown me the Trinitarian forgery and need to hide your head in sand now.

-FoC-

Is this garbage to you, pal?

Take your pick.

You have shown me the Trinitarian forgery and need to hide your head in sand now.
Just as I said...any bible that doesnt agree with your fallacy is supposedly a forgery.
Clearly your dumb idol god was unable to protect his word.

All things were made by him;and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
(Joh 1 KJV)

-FoC-

Im really starting to see whyI never miss coming by this forum.
If moderation isnt playing favorites and openly admitting it, the heretics are running Gods truth into the ground.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Do YOU believe THIS?
Tell me why if your answer is not.

I told you that logos in Jn 1:1 began denoting Jesus after a monk made a mistake in the beginning of the 5th century.

You need to consider that God foretold and fulfilled what He promised to do.

Besides, there are many verses like the two below which clearly disallow such understanding of logos in Jn 1:1.

Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Act 10:36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all)

Many of the contemporary Trinitarian scholars disagree that logos in Jn 1:1 denotes Jesus.

So get rid of the pagan fables and follow the Christ.

Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Joh 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Become a Christian.

The eternal life is for them to/who know the Father the only true God and the man He raised from David’s seed, put His Spirit upon him, led him by hand, made him Lord Jesus Christ.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The incarnation, Deity, death, resurrection of Christ is core gospel truth. You simply cannot have a false Christ or deny His resurrection and be preaching the true gospel.

So you believe the RCC worships the true Christ.

As I understand it, you will not say that Jesus is Almighty God, uncreated Creator, equal with the Father by nature, names, attributes, etc. Thus, your view is Arian-like in that Christ is a subordinate creature of some sort. Talking about a divine man or God inhabiting a man is not the same as saying Jesus is the God-Man, one person with two natures.

You lie with ease.

The bible never states that Jesus is God almighty, (did He come to the throne to receive Himself?) and never states that Jesus is the Creator (did He make Himself or raise Himself from the dead?)

Does not 1 Cor.ch 15 show Christ as handing the Kingdom back to the Father? who Jesus said was greater than He? and that God would be all in all which makes all men equal with Jesus as having been made Co-heirs with Jesus, of God.

The Bible never says that Jesus was a God/man, only that He was a man and remains a man who is the mediator between God and man.

The Bible never says that Jesus had two natures, for if He did then He would not have been like all men , and neither would the atonement have been legal, and the apostles are dead in their sins.

This is not a peripheral debate like Calvinism vs Arminianism. It is core, essential, salvific truth defined by Jesus/Bible/God, not just me. Jesus and Paul did not compromise the gospel, but you don't even understand that the identity of Christ is not negotiable, the difference between Christ and a non-existent counterfeit.

Using your logic, Islam and Christianity are equally valid ways to God because they both believe in 'Christ'.

Jesus and the apostles did not teach your views requiring your added words to that of the Bible , like God/man , incarnation etc., and never required that men should believe your views to acquire salvation.

Neither Islam nor historic christianity which you follow, believes in the Christ of the Bible for they will both kill each other for a piece of land and desire to subjugate all men under their selfish authority, and therefore teach another Christ and another God.

Islam says God has no son and you teach the same.

LA.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Ive been very clear to spell out why they are irrelevant, chap.
Dont waste our time pretending as if someone is dodging your nonsense.

So you declare hundreds of fool proof verses stating over and over again that the Father is our/the only true God irrelevant and propose the monk's mistake and few Trinitarian forgeries in support of your crocked theology.

That certainly makes good sense to me.

-FoC-

You need to consider that God foretold and fulfilled what He promised to do.
YOu need to consider what Gods word SAYS, chap.
Besides, there are many verses like the two below which clearly disallow such understanding of logos in Jn 1:1.
Hardly.
ALL scripture is true, not one pitted against another as you are CLEARLY doing here, friend.
If that is your method of study....to toss out what you cannot harmonize, I say dont give up your day job just yet.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
You mean THIS word of God?

...just slap me awake when you can actually provide an argument for yourself instead of these asinine questions.
Make an ASSERTION and we'll see what happens ;)

Again, not my problem if you cant read.

Now youre just a liar.
Ive made it VERY clear that I derived MY views solely from scripture.
You know..the scriptures that Ive POSTED here for you to see? ;)

One God....thats right...3 persons.

Again, youre nothing but a liar.
Ive made it VERY clear that I get my view right from the SCRIPTURES Ive posted here.
Try again.

Once more you are a liar.
Show me where *I* said the word 'trinity' was in the scriptures, heretic?
I havent.
'Trinity' is a WORD that conveys a CONCEPT of a triune God found in the scriptures. The word itself is not REQUIRED to be IN the texts. It is simply a WORD WE USE to express the CONCEPT in a discussion.
Too complex for you ?

You need to show where is written not what you want it to mean what is written.

You were not authorised to correct God’s supposed mistakes making Him a liar.

You are being dishonest mentioning monk's mistake (as attested to by the Trinitarians) as prove of your crocked theology.

-FoC-

You need to show where is written not what you want it to mean what is written.
YOU need to learn to READ, apparently.

(Joh 1 KJV)

You were not authorised to correct God’s supposed mistakes making Him a liar.
Really?
Because I see that YOU are the one claiming that God supposedly is so inept that He could not protect His word from 'pagan's.

(Joh 1 KJV)

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
YOu need to consider what Gods word SAYS, chap.

Hardly.
ALL scripture is true, not one pitted against another as you are CLEARLY doing here, friend.
If that is your method of study....to toss out what you cannot harmonize, I say dont give up your day job just yet.

All scriptures are true but not the Trinitarian forgeries in our Bibles.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul was not in the Body of Christ?! Have you finally given up MAD? Good for you. There are probably men of God that you quote and admire who speak in tongues. Good thing you are not Judge Jesus (being judge judy does not count, godplayer).

The charismatic work of the Spirit was evidenced in the OT, in the life and ministry of Jesus, in the early church, yet you think it/He is irrelevant for the Church Age?! Talk about a false teacher.

There is no exegetical basis for cessationism (nor KJV-only, nor MAD).

Why has it been so quiet on TOL? It has got boring. The only thing happening in the anti-trinitarians.

I see you weren't raptured either. I guess we did not do enough good works?:rapture:

How subtil of you. Carry on with the discussion of the Deity of the Christ. Satan knows the truth and scripture. You can listen to him.

-FoC-

All you need to do is to post a verse statting that God is Trinity
Idiocy.
If this is how you study, chap, dont give up your day job..and please dont EVER sit on a jury deciding my fate because clearly the concept of 'evidence' is well over your head.
or to tell who authorised you to add to the word of God.
You mean this word of God that shows us exactly who Jesus is?

(Joh 1 KJV)

-FoC-

All scriptures are true but not the Trinitarian forgeries in our Bibles.
Jesus, the Word, IS God....

(Joh 1 KJV)

-FoC-

So you declare hundreds of fool proof verses stating over and over again that the Father is our/the only true God irrelevant and propose the monk's mistake and few Trinitarian forgeries in support of your crocked theology.

That certainly makes good sense to me.
Hardly.
I harmonize ALL of scripture together into a coherent whole.
I dont pit one verse against another to suit a limited, faulty understanding as you do.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
I follow the Christ of the SCRIPTURES...He who was with God in the beginning and IS God.

Give up your blasphemous heresy and come to the One True God !

So all you are able to support your crooked theology with is a monk's mistake and few clear Trinitarian forgeries rejecting hundreds of fool proof texts stating over and over again in contradiction to your flimsy theology.

That's why you don't even consider looking to few of such verses like: