REPORT: TOL Statement of faith

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I agree with most of it. I don't agree with Jesus giving to His followers to judge anyone, for He says "Judge not, lest ye be judged." Also, whether God created all within 6 literal days, I must say I would need to know how long that day was. Otherwise it's fine with me.

Michael Cadry

ac111971

REPORT: TOL Statement of faith

It is worth comparing all religions if you want to find the true god and true religion. Worshiping the true god and the true scripture (word of god) will bring benefit. There are so many questions in our minds as given below:

1) Did God create Christian religion?
2) Was Jesus a Christian?
3) Did he (Jesus) bring Christian religion?
4) Did God instruct Jesus to build Church?
5) Is Holy Bible for Christian?

TimLutz

I believe every word, and also believe that (had He wanted to) He could have made everything in six tenths of a nanosecond, without breaking a sweat. I think He took His time because it was more believeable for us. I will also add, for those who don't believe this statement of faith: Repent!!! The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

Amen. Was gonna do a similar.

Posted from the TOL App!

whoislikeGood

It is written that one day of God is like a thousand years of men. Since God is the creator; if we reason together ("let us reason together"), we can determine that it took 6000 man years to create the world. Using the same formula to apply to Christ, since it is argued that Christ is God; the third day is now. This is the dawn of the third millenia; therefore, Easter morning. The second coming is imminent. Also, the hint is in the word "Easter(n)". Look for the Eastern land that looks like a Easter rabbi(t) with a easter egg; then you will find the land where the true Rabbi (teacher) of mankind will arise from. The rest, you will have to use your wisdom and seek, knock, and ask; then the truth shall be found, opened and given.

Posted from the TOL App!

Ben Masada

It is written that one day of God is like a thousand years of men. Since God is the creator; if we reason together ("let us reason together"), we can determine that it took 6000 man years to create the world. Using the same formula to apply to Christ, since it is argued that Christ is God; the third day is now. This is the dawn of the third millenia; therefore, Easter morning. The second coming is imminent. Also, the hint is in the word "Easter(n)". Look for the Eastern land that looks like a Easter rabbi(t) with a easter egg; then you will find the land where the true Rabbi (teacher) of mankind will arise from. The rest, you will have to use your wisdom and seek, knock, and ask; then the truth shall be found, opened and given.

Posted from the TOL App!

In that case, if you are right, we must take Matthew 12:40 as 3,000 years that Jesus is still in the grave. So, what is all the talk about his resurrection? The quote is an evidence that it did not happened.

whoislikeGood

In that case, if you are right, we must take Matthew 12:40 as 3,000 years that Jesus is still in the grave. So, what is all the talk about his resurrection? The quote is an evidence that it did not happened.

Remember that Christ is said to be God menifested as man? That means that his physical manly form is subjected to man' s time but his spiritual form is God so, in that form God's time frame applies. Hence, the second coming is on the morning of the third milennia, that is why we can believe that his second coming is near.

Posted from the TOL App!

Ben Masada

Remember that Christ is said to be God menifested as man? That means that his physical manly form is subjected to man' s time but his spiritual form is God so, in that form God's time frame applies. Hence, the second coming is on the morning of the third milennia, that is why we can believe that his second coming is near.

Posted from the TOL App!

According to Deuteronomy 4:16, you are corrupting yourself by attributing to God the similitude of any likeness of male or female. And according to Isaiah 46:5 we cannot compare God to any thing whatsoever. Jesus himself declared that God is a Spirit. Spirits cannot be compared with any thing whatsoever. (John 4:24) Jesus therefore, would never claim likeness with God.