Sabbath

clefty

I said
I dont reject either they both have their role in life. But if you think you can spread your own opinion as scripture you are badly mistaken. No one can represent God if they are a deceiver. Which you are. All deception come from the devil. And when I see your post the Holy Spirit tells me the same thing.

[Mat 7:6
[6] "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

I love to talk scripture with anyone. But its people like you that dont know the Holy Spirit that think they can do it their way. Instead of having faith in Jesus your faith is in yourself.

Acts 5:32 makes clear that the Holy Spirit is given to those who OBEY...

They were assembled for Pentecost an OT festival waiting for His further instructions...and the Holy Spirit descended their already obedient hearts...

Pentecost was by tradition the day the Law came DOWN from Sinai...and NOW into the hearts and minds of believers...

What your fruits reveal is that you are a very poor graft to Him His Trunk...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Acts 5:32 makes clear that the Holy Spirit is given to those who OBEY...

They were assembled for Pentecost an OT festival waiting for His further instructions...and the Holy Spirit descended their already obedient hearts...

Pentecost was by tradition the day the Law came DOWN from Sinai...and NOW into the hearts and minds of believers...

What your fruits reveal is that you are a very poor graft to Him His Trunk...

I said
lol Almost. But I cant show you until I find out if your a woman or a man.

[6] "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

clefty

I said
lol Almost. But I cant show you until I find out if your a woman or a man.

Holy Spirit is given to ALL who obey...neither man or woman is IN HIM...

NO DISTINCTION...but you counter more than this...exalting yourself to changing both times and laws...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Holy Spirit is given to ALL who obey...neither man or woman is IN HIM...

NO DISTINCTION...but you counter more than this...exalting yourself to changing both times and laws...

I said
lolol But you dont obey so you receive the counterfiet. Dont you know that guile is the same as a lie.

[Eph 4:20-25
[20] But you have not so learned Christ,
[21] if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
[22] that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,
[23] and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
[24] and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
[25] Therefore, putting away lying, "[Let] each one [of you] speak truth with his neighbor," for we are members of one another.

clefty

I said
lolol But you dont obey so you receive the counterfiet. Dont you know that guile is the same as a lie.

[Eph 4:20-25
[20] But you have not so learned Christ,
[21] if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
[22] that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,
[23] and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
[24] and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
[25] Therefore, putting away lying, "[Let] each one [of you] speak truth with his neighbor," for we are members of one another.

If your fruits don’t match His roots...you are not a new man which was created according to Yah in true righteousness and holiness...pretty NOT sure “we are members of one another.”

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If your fruits don’t match His roots not sure “we are members of one another.”

I said
Well I can asure you we are not of the same root. I am open and honest with others. I am a 71 year old man. We still dont even know what you are. If your ashamed of being a woman, get over it.

clefty

I said
Well I can asure you we are not of the same root. I am open and honest with others. I am a 71 year old man. We still dont even know what you are. If your ashamed of being a woman, get over it.

Your obsession amuses me...I withhold none of your business info to get you all bent out of shape...

you lie about being a follower and teach others to do the same...like a Pharisee who doesnt enter salvation and prevents others from doing so...

Oh and BTW because you are so open and honest even boastful about your rebellious ways merely reveals the extent of your rebellioun and even less repentant...it’s not like the golden calf was worshipped in secret...they thought like you they were worshipping as would please Him

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your obsession amuses me...I withhold none of your business info to get you all bent out of shape...

you lie about being a follower and teach others to do the same...like a Pharisee who doesnt enter salvation and prevents others from doing so...

Oh and BTW because you are so open and honest even boastful about your rebellious ways merely reveals the extent of your rebellioun and even less repentant...it’s not like the golden calf was worshipped in secret...they thought like you they were worshipping as would please Him

I said
lol More excuses. The one thing that a real born again Christian looks for in the one they are cumminicating with is their honesty. Personally I dont have any idea of why that question bothers you so much. I have learned from experiance that only women and children hesitate to answer. I also know this your going to reap what you so. Which only means you have no right to expect honesty out of any one you talk to. And that isnt my doing that will be Gods doing.

[Eph 5:11
[11] And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose [them].

You can be sure of one thing anyone who follows our conversation will not trust what you say.

clefty

I said
lol More excuses. The one thing that a real born again Christian looks for in the one they are cumminicating with is their honesty. Personally I dont have any idea of why that question bothers you so much. I have learned from experiance that only women and children hesitate to answer. I also know this your going to reap what you so. Which only means you have no right to expect honesty out of any one you talk to. And that isnt my doing that will be Gods doing.

[Eph 5:11
[11] And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose [them].

You can be sure of one thing anyone who follows our conversation will not trust what you say.

Don’t need honesty from you

Not sure anyone follows this...

All that needs to be trusted is that what I post matches with the Word

I could be a donkey...lol...you could be a tooth fairy...oh sure deny it...

But that is of no concern as long as what is posted matches what is written in dat good Book...ya dig?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Don’t need honesty from you

Not sure anyone follows this...

All that needs to be trusted is that what I post matches with the Word

I could be a donkey...lol...you could be a tooth fairy...oh sure deny it...

But that is of no concern as long as what is posted matches what is written in dat good Book...ya dig?

I said
lolol Nothing you post matches with the Word. You cant see it, but that is only proof that you reap what you sow.

[Luk 16:10-11
[10] "He who [is] faithful in [what is] least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in [what is] least is unjust also in much.
[11] "Therefore if you have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true [riches]?

clefty

I said
lolol Nothing you post matches with the Word. You cant see it, but that is only proof that you reap what you sow.

[Luk 16:10-11
[10] "He who [is] faithful in [what is] least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in [what is] least is unjust also in much.
[11] "Therefore if you have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true [riches]?

Keep reading...Luke 16:13 “No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.”

The master you obey and are loyal to is revealed in your works and posting...

Posting “I worship everyday, any day...I do not need to keep OT law” is EXACTLY serving one master and despising the Other...

You have changed His times and laws...your rebelliousness is NOT serving the SAME MASTER of scripture...

You have added and removed from His “to do” list...your fruit does NOT match the trunk...a poor graft if at all

You try to worship two masters and teach a division in His House...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Keep reading...Luke 16:13 “No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.”

The master you obey and are loyal to is revealed in your works and posting...

Posting “I worship everyday, any day...I do not need to keep OT law” is EXACTLY serving one master and despising the Other...

You have changed His times and laws...your rebelliousness is NOT serving the SAME MASTER of scripture...

You have added and removed from His “to do” list...your fruit does NOT match the trunk...a poor graft if at all

You try to worship two masters and teach a division in His House...

I said
lol Nag nag. Just like women.

clefty

I said
lol Nag nag. Just like women.

Just because someone tells you to clean up your mess does not mean it is your mother posting ok?

Maybe it is the Holy Spirit pricking your conscience?

Sorry your not making sense to yourself anymore reminds you of all the other ladies in your life you disappointed and failed to convince...

My Master taught that I am blessed if others persecute or speak evil falsely against me Matt 5:11...in fact He showed to let people go if they have their own ideas about you...John 6:66 no need to run after and try to convince otherwise...Paul even instructed let them go...1 Cor 7:15

So I will leave you (having answered you) to your nonsense about whether I am male or female...

But as a fellow brother who seeks to reproof and correct others in the Body of Christ...I must speak on your misuse and false application of verse when you drone on and on about “no OT in the NT...rest every day any day as long as one is convinced”

That a Sabbah keeping remains for His people is true even from a Holy Spirit filled donkey...

Hmmm...wonder if there will be another speaking donkey in the end times...before or after the rapture...oh well nevermind...

There remains Sabbaths now...just like there are still winters...happily you wont need to flee on either...counterfeit church won’t be after you...and not because you were already raptured...lol

DansingWall

OLD TESTAMENT LAW OR NEW TESTAMENT LAW-NOT BOTH

Gal 5:3-5
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

Squeaky, that scripture clearly states its speaking of circumsion. Not the sabbath. The book of Galatians is a book containing 6 very short chapters. In these 6 chapters circumcision is mentioned 16 times. The commandments are not mentioned once. Yet, those people that wish to do away with GODS commandments use scriptures from Galatians to try and do so. The law of circumcism is one of the carnal ordinances of the law that were nailed to the cross. Those that wish to do away with Gods 10 commandments will also try and tell you that the ordinances and the ten commandments are simply parts of the law and are not separate from one another. In saying that they will point to a scripture thats speaking of circumcision and then apply that scripture to Gods 10 commandments. This is done to extreme in the book of Galatians. The scripture below separates the law, the commandments and the ordinances

2 KINGS 17 [36] But the LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice.[37] AND the statutes, AND the ordinances, AND the law, AND the commandment, which he wrote for you, ye shall observe to do for evermore; and ye shall not fear other gods.

AND means AND....

1 COR. 7 [19] Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

And although the law of circumcision was nailed to the cross, Gods law (the 10 commandments) are to be kept.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, that scripture clearly states its speaking of circumsion. Not the sabbath. The book of Galatians is a book containing 6 very short chapters. In these 6 chapters circumcision is mentioned 16 times. The commandments are not mentioned once. Yet, those people that wish to do away with GODS commandments use scriptures from Galatians to try and do so. The law of circumcism is one of the carnal ordinances of the law that were nailed to the cross. Those that wish to do away with Gods 10 commandments will also try and tell you that the ordinances and the ten commandments are simply parts of the law and are not separate from one another. In saying that they will point to a scripture thats speaking of circumcision and then apply that scripture to Gods 10 commandments. This is done to extreme in the book of Galatians. The scripture below separates the law, the commandments and the ordinances

2 KINGS 17 [36] But the LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice.[37] AND the statutes, AND the ordinances, AND the law, AND the commandment, which he wrote for you, ye shall observe to do for evermore; and ye shall not fear other gods.

AND means AND....

1 COR. 7 [19] Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

And although the law of circumcision was nailed to the cross, Gods law (the 10 commandments) are to be kept.

I said
They ask Jesus which of the 10 commandments to keep and Jesus told them. If you will notice the Sabbath is not in there.

[Mat 19:17-19
[17] So He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one [is] good but One, [that is], God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments."
[18] He said to Him, "Which ones?" Jesus said, "'You shall not murder,' 'You shall not commit adultery,' 'You shall not steal,' 'You shall not bear false witness,'
[19] 'Honor your father and [your] mother,' and, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' "

clefty

I said
They ask Jesus which of the 10 commandments to keep and Jesus told them. If you will notice the Sabbath is not in there.
you sayin’ Yahushua can’t count? Oh wait He didnt say keep 10 just listed some...hmmmm

[Mat 19:17-19
[17] So He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one [is] good but One, [that is], God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments."
[18] He said to Him, "Which ones?" Jesus said, "'You shall not murder,' 'You shall not commit adultery,' 'You shall not steal,' 'You shall not bear false witness,'
[19] 'Honor your father and [your] mother,' and, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' "

So I count 5 of the 10 how about you? And then He added one that was NOT in the 10...hmmmm
So I guess we CAN worship another god? We CAN make images/idols? We CAN blaspheme His name?...

That does explain why you do...

oh and covet...coveting was NOT listed...so you CAN covet the world and live like it Squeaky...and Paul could have too...wonder why he confessed that an Old Testament law (that you claim was not brought into the New Testament and NOT even listed in the above list) revealed to him that he sinned the sin of coveting Romans 7:7...hmmmm

And BTW Matt 24:20 proves Yahushua expected TWO TIMES to keep occuring long into the future even AFTER HE WAS RESURRECTED AND ASCENDED...those two times are winter times and Sabbath times...

Double jeopardy with Sabbaths in the winter I guess...pray your flight in times of trouble doesnt interrupt our layabout LAYodicean lifestyle...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you sayin’ Yahushua can’t count? Oh wait He didnt say keep 10 just listed some...hmmmm

So I count 5 of the 10 how about you? And then He added one that was NOT in the 10...hmmmm
So I guess we CAN worship another god? We CAN make images/idols? We CAN blaspheme His name?...

That does explain why you do...

oh and covet...coveting was NOT listed...so you CAN covet the world and live like it Squeaky...and Paul could have too...wonder why he confessed that an Old Testament law (that you claim was not brought into the New Testament and NOT even listed in the above list) revealed to him that he sinned the sin of coveting Romans 7:7...hmmmm

And BTW Matt 24:20 proves Yahushua expected TWO TIMES to keep occuring long into the future even AFTER HE WAS RESURRECTED AND ASCENDED...those two times are winter times and Sabbath times...

Double jeopardy with Sabbaths in the winter I guess...pray your flight in times of trouble doesnt interrupt our layabout LAYodicean lifestyle...

I said
Blah blah blah.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Infant need some milk?

I said
lolol I am not allowed to help a deceiver. And you are a deceiver.

clefty

I said
lolol I am not allowed to help a deceiver. And you are a deceiver.

Relax your milkshakes arent good...taste and see...