Sabbath

clefty

the scripture is full of inconsistencies, friend.

He ain’t no Author of confusion though...just cuz some don’t have ears to hear ain’t His fault...Spirit can only lead so far...ya gotta wanna go His way as He did... ya dig?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
First you imply we need not keep the law and then you post a scripture that says if you stumble in one point of the law you are guilty of all. Make up your mind ole boy.

I said
The old testament law of sin and death is still active. The new testament law delivers us from the old testament law. If you try to keep them both and stumble in one point you are guilty of all the sins in both.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He ain’t no Author of confusion though...just cuz some don’t have ears to hear ain’t His fault...Spirit can only lead so far...ya gotta wanna go His way as He did... ya dig?

I said
lol I sure hope you find the Holy Spirit and He can lead you away from being a nag rather than a christian.
And start beleiving scripture and stop relying on your own opinion like the Jews.

[Rom 11:25
[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Rom 12:16
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

clefty

I said
lol I sure hope you find the Holy Spirit and He can lead you away from being a nag rather than a christian.
And start beleiving scripture and stop relying on your own opinion like the Jews.

[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Read the the first letter in revelations Squeaky...return to the first love Squeaky...repent and do the first works ok?

BTW that ain’t Sunday or every day resting...repent from your layabout Layodician ways

Do as He did when He was writing the New Testament...

clefty

Of course.

Is why we should pray for His Spirit to lead us as we read and guide us into all truth...

It might by the minority view and we will have to not be ashamed and take a lot of abuse...NOT from the world but from the church...ironic right?

They will mock and scoff and try to trigger or provoke and distract from our Spirit led understanding...and try to cause us to NOT convince others...is why the majority ALWAYS had to end up killing the dissent as the “heretics” were too convincing in their “come let us reason”...those promoting LIES HATE scrutiny and study...deceivers are ALWAYS insecure and HAVE to bully...

Now a minority view that causes division or distraction might needs to be thrown out to Satan to then wish return...but that is why we must pray and study in long suffering fellowship to see if thse things be true...

Once it is established the one forced to leave should volunteer and with dignity...dust his sandals...

Oh well...hope you better understand that we HAVE to be longsuffering and patient and endure to the end...

So put on the whole armor of YAH...sadly especially around friendly fire...

clefty

Do you think his vile mouth is funny?

Vile mouth funny? Not really just think SKUNKWEED is a funny word...and as a fruit from a fellow believer is rare but funny to consider...and well picturing you smoking weed is funny...

It has many medical benefits and seems to be all the rage...so maybe not really a bad thing...ya dig? Better than some man made toxic chemicals that is for sure...

So why would what you offer make others feel good in high?

clefty

I said

And those Gentiles pouring in...crowding synagogues every Sabbath are by their love to make jews so jealous they want to be grafted back INTO HIM...so what rules do sovereign citizens of Israel keep?

Layabout LAYodicean? Doing works of Nicolaitions who also claimed no law keeping was necessary? Yup He HATED them...

When the fullness of these goyim comes in its because they do the 4 things...sorry 5 things required just to fellowship every Sabbath...the WANT to...because they are SAVED and grafted into the promise...so of course they are grateful citizens...HIS LAW keeping citizens...

Yes Squesky do NOT be wise to your own opinion choosing whatever whenever ALL THE TIME rest days convinced of your own opinion that’s ok...

Remember? He said “think NOT”...dont follow jewish lies that said He did...

Follow Him and do as He did when He was writing that New Covenant you squeak about so much...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Vile mouth funny? Not really just think SKUNKWEED is a funny word...and as a fruit from a fellow believer is rare but funny to consider...and well picturing you smoking weed is funny...

It has many medical benefits and seems to be all the rage...so maybe not really a bad thing...ya dig? Better than some man made toxic chemicals that is for sure...

So why would what you offer make others feel good in high?

Then why did you say ouch?

clefty

Then why did you say ouch?

Cuz even when the martyrs were burnt I would say OUCH that’s gotta hurt...

So get over the sting and remember they used to do worse to those that didnt agree...

Be strong sister...you are fighting powers and principalities...can’t get weepy over paper cuts...or posting bruises...

clefty

it's difficult to believe she's an adult, eh?

Cuz maybe she ain’t...she is a child of Yah...

But yes for your scheme it takes mighty men of war...golems even...changing times and laws...and stuff...you know new world order sophistication and sophistry to tikkun olam...

Patiently trusting and obeying is for little kids...children...His children...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And those Gentiles pouring in...crowding synagogues every Sabbath are by their love to make jews so jealous they want to be grafted back INTO HIM...so what rules do sovereign citizens of Israel keep?

Layabout LAYodicean? Doing works of Nicolaitions who also claimed no law keeping was necessary? Yup He HATED them...

When the fullness of these goyim comes in its because they do the 4 things...sorry 5 things required just to fellowship every Sabbath...the WANT to...because they are SAVED and grafted into the promise...so of course they are grateful citizens...HIS LAW keeping citizens...

Yes Squesky do NOT be wise to your own opinion choosing whatever whenever ALL THE TIME rest days convinced of your own opinion that’s ok...

Remember? He said “think NOT”...dont follow jewish lies that said He did...

Follow Him and do as He did when He was writing that New Covenant you squeak about so much...

I said
lol Are you a woman?