Did God become flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The word "spirit" is confusing.

The Hebrews had three words that were translated as spirit.

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father,[/B] of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

I believe like Paul.

I have one God, YHWH and one Lord, Jesus Christ. I see only the Father s God as his son serves him and tells you in John that his Father is the ONLY true God.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

The Son of Man came from above and was not born is a stable. He came with/as a dove.

I do not know where you get that from.

keypurr

I do not know where you get that from.

Joh_3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

I believe that the son of man is the logos that came with power from the dove.

keypurr

What happened to the spirit that was in Jesus before "the takeover"?

How many spirits can a body hold?

Christ cast out a legion from one man.

But Jesus is the body God prepared for the logos of Heb 10:5.

No one has all the answers friend, we are al still seeking.

keypurr

Joh_6:62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
Joh_8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
Joh_12:23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

Consider that the son of man spoke through Jesus.

keypurr

Mat_3:16 And when Jesus had been baptized, just as he came up from the water, suddenly the heavens were opened to him and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.

Mar_1:10 And just as he was coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens torn apart and the Spirit descending like a dove on him.

Luk_3:22 and the Holy Spirit descended upon him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven, "You are my Son, the Beloved; with you I am well pleased."

Joh_1:32 And John testified, "I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it remained on him.

I think this spirit was the logos.

The spirit that became flesh in John 1.

i

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Joh_3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

I believe that the son of man is the logos that came with power from the dove.

Joh_6:62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
Joh_8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
Joh_12:23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

Consider that the son of man spoke through Jesus.

Mat_3:16 And when Jesus had been baptized, just as he came up from the water, suddenly the heavens were opened to him and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.

Mar_1:10 And just as he was coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens torn apart and the Spirit descending like a dove on him.

Luk_3:22 and the Holy Spirit descended upon him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven, "You are my Son, the Beloved; with you I am well pleased."

Joh_1:32 And John testified, "I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it remained on him.

I think this spirit was the logos.

The spirit that became flesh in John 1.

i
Respectfully, I disagree with you.

keypurr

Ask Keypurr about Gods two sons..

The spirit became flesh. One son.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was :
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

drbrumley

The spirit became flesh. One son.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was :
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Oh no you don't.....

You believe in a spirit son, the dove

AND

you believe in the flesh son

Status
Not open for further replies.