No man hath seen God, who is the Holy Spirit, at any time. Not even, Moses.

Gurucam

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV NT.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

John: 14 KJV N.T.
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The above say that Christians get All Truth from the the Spirit of Jesus.

The above also say that since 2000 odd years ago, the Spirit of Jesus (and not the physical Jesus) is Lord for Christians.

The above say that Jesus is the Truth. Therefore the Spirit of Truth and also the Spirit of Jesus Who is also, Spirit of Intercession.

The above say that the physical Jesus left it up to this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession to bring All Truth.

And this Spirit of Jesus, became available only after the physical Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

The above also say that all truth can be gotten only from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through one's own heart/spirit. That is, Christ, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, dwells in each of our own hearts/spirits and passes knowledge (i.e. all truth).

All truth are things of God. Things of God can be discerned only spiritually. Things of God can be discerned only within each of our own hearts/spirits.

Moses, Peter, popes and other humans cannot bring all truth (to other humans), through physically spoken and physically written words.

All truths are discerned in the following manner:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Fact is, no one can know and/or commune with the Holy Spirit directly, i.e. without going through Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

In fact, no one, has ever seen God, at any time. Only Jesus has declared God:

John: 1 KJV N.T.
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The above tells us that no one has seen God, at any time. Only the begotten son, Jesus, has declared God.

The above also say that no man can come onto God without going through Jesus.

However we have Moses saying that he saw God and God gave him the ten commandments.

Who shalt one believe???

To support what Jesus said above, we have Jesus, through both John and Paul, adding the following:

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

The above are Jesus' declarations. It tell us that Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered things to the Jews. It also say that Jesus brought grace and truth.

This support Jesus' revelations that
1.) no man has seen God, at any time and
2.) no one(not even Moses) can come onto God without going through Him (Jesus).

Jesus and Moses are opposing each other which respect to seeing God. Jesus clearly says that Moses lied.

Then Jesus left every one a choice to either
1.) follow him or
2.) be the dead who bury their dead:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Those who choose to follow Jesus must accept the above declarations which came with Jesus. This means that since Moses words oppose those of Jesus, Christians must ignore Moses and his tradition and accept that Moses lied and that Jesus brought grace and truth.

Those who distort the above revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. so as the prop-up the O.T. are clearly not interested in or intent in, following Jesus. They are interested in or intent in following Moses. And they are quite willing to deny, persecute and destroy Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. to promote their agenda.

There is simply no other way to discern these facts. These revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., and many more that are not posted here, totally say the above in total literal, clarity.

Fact is those who choose to follow Moses are quite literally 'the dead who bury their dead. This is because the ten commandments were found to be onto death. That is, the ten commandments makes one and keep one, spiritually dead. To be spiritually dead is to be 'the dead who bury their dead':

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Moses was a far far second to Jesus. Moses cannot be equated to Jesus.

Jesus actually when ahead to prepare a place in spirit heaven for those who actually and sincerely follow Him.

On the other hand, Moses gave the ten commandments which killeth spiritual awareness and makes and keep one 'the dead who bury their dead' (in hell).

The sad fact is that from among the billions who are called to be Christians only a chosen few actual followed Jesus. These are the chosen few (and not the two billion or so traditional Christians and Catholics).

Christians (i.e. those who actually and correctly follow Jesus) are the chosen few who abandon Moses and his tradition and instead, follow Jesus. Those who follow Jesus (and become among the chosen few Christians) differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all). When they die physically, they go to God's kingdom in spirit heaven, in three day, to be with Jesus. They go to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepared for them:

2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Those who follow Moses do not go where Christians go. Those who follow Moses are the dead who get buried inside the earth in hell for an indefinite stay.

Billion seem to abandon Jesus and his new covenant and have, instead, followed and continue to follow, Moses and old covenant.

Moses ideals and laws were found to make one 'the dead who get buried inside the earth in hell'. At any even, all who, even in the lest manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, sin, fall short of the glory of God and end in hell. This is what those who deny Jesus, so as to follow Moses, get in the end.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
That was a real flesh and blood Jesus that atoned for our sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

In our name and on our behalf by his righteous, sinless life he justified us, Romans 3:26. We are not justified by the Holy Spirit, we are justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus. It was the physical Jesus that fulfilled all of the righteous demands of God's Holy law, Matthew 5:18. It was the physical Jesus that atoned for our sins.

It appears to me that you want to spiritualize the Gospel and make it of no effect.

Gurucam

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin.

That was a real flesh and blood Jesus that atoned for our sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

In our name and on our behalf by his righteous, sinless life he justified us, Romans 3:26. We are not justified by the Holy Spirit, we are justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus. It was the physical Jesus that fulfilled all of the righteous demands of God's Holy law, Matthew 5:18. It was the physical Jesus that atoned for our sins.

It appears to me that you want to spiritualize the Gospel and make it of no effect.

There are many revelations which can well address your answer. Here are a few:

1 John: 2 KJV N.T.
2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

You speak of a physical Jesus. And indeed there was a physical son of man Jesus who was not consequential and he is not Lord. The physical Jesus is not the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

"The propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world" come only through the Spirit Jesus who is the Son of the Holy Spirit/Son of God and Lord..

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Clearly the above scriptures says, the physical Jesus, who is the son of man (i.e. the son of Mother Mary and the Holy Spirit) was not the Holy Spirit and he is no where near the Holy Spirit. In fact one can blaspheme this physical Jesus and one shall be forgiven. This is as Paul did and was forgiven.

However it is not the same for the Spirit Jesus, who is the pure Son of God, and who is entitled to all things due to the Holy Spirit. If one blaspheme the Spirit of Jesus one will not be forgiven in this world or in any world to come.

Fact is, when the physical Jesus was crucified, he rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body to be Lord of Saints/Christians. In this format Jesus is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession and Lord for Saints/Christians. In this Spirit only format, Jesus operates from his throne of glory and kingdom which is in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

In this (Spirit only) format Jesus is totally consequential. In this format Jesus is pure Son of God/the Holy Spirit. In this Spirit only format Jesus is entitled to all things due to the Holy Spirit. In this Spirit only format, Jesus is the Lord of all and he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

However to qualify for the above is not automatic. One must actually follow Jesus by believing and accepting what he said and do it.

One must become spiritually awakened/spiritually aware (born again) and achieve live direct-on-line communion with the Spirit of Jesus through each of our own hearts/spirit. Then be led by what this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of use to know, pray for, say and do (as discerned within each of our hearts/spirits), even if each of us has to transgress the ten commandments. This is the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

The above is an offer to all the world. One is asked to follow Jesus in order to access this system. This is not about following the physical Jesus (who is not the Lord). This is about following the Spirit of Jesus who since 2000 odd years ago is the Lord. And under this spirit and Spirit based system, Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus and Lord, is "the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world". No one but the Lord (who is the Spirit of Jesus) can be the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

(The sad fact is, from among those billions who are seeking to be Christians, only a few will actually/correctly catch on to this Christians/Jesus approach)

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The physical Jesus was simply the final sacrificial lamb for only the foolish Jews of 2000 odd years ago. This was because their system (and only their system) required blood sacrifices for forgiveness of sin.

Blood sacrifices counted for nothing as far as Jesus and God were concerned. The Jews were essentially foolish and deceived. However Jesus reached out to them on their foolish terms to be their last sacrifice and so lift them out of their foolishness and onto the new covenant. It is history that the very great majority of Jews rejected Jesus:

Hebrews: 10 KJV N.T.
4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

You have to accept that only Jesus brought grace and truth. Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered thing to the Jews:

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

In order to benefit from any thing 'Jesus' and 'Christian' you have to accept Jesus' words above which say that nothing that Jews did or believe in, are anchored on truth or grace. All things were made-up given by Moses (and not God).

The verse which you quote is not about the physical Jesus. That verse is about the new covenant which operates through the Spirit of Jesus, Who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession. The following defines the New covenant:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

The physical Jesus came to tell the Jews about the existence and method of operation of His Spirit, as their new anchor, as promised to Abraham and his seed.

The physical Jesus also came to help liberate the Jews from the their untruth beliefs (i.e. the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments system) and set them on the road to grace and truth which is through the Spirit of Jesus (i.e. the N.T./spirit and Spirit of Jesus/Christian/Jesus system. The former system is the old covenant. This latter system is the new covenant.

The new covenant is totally about the Spirit of Jesus and not at all about the physical Jesus. The new covenant is totally about:

This new covenant delivers all who have embrace and are led by, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession from accruing sin when they transgress the ten commandments. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the Law of sin and death. To be free from the law of sin and death is the which offers propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. This is through the Spirit of Jesus.

To access this new system one has to totally drop the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system and accept the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (which makes on free from the law of sin and death) to access this propitiation.

Fact is, the Old must die to give way to the new. There is no comprise in this request:

2 Corinthians: 5 KJV N.T.
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

No one can uphold the ten commandments to the required standard for achieving a sinless state, glory of God and salvation from delivery to hell.

No one is expected to uphold the ten commandments to level required to not get sin. This is why the physical Jesus died on the cross for all the past sins of the Jews up to that time 2000 odd years. This was simply to stop the foolish and ungodly practice of the Jews.

Jesus did not recognize that blood sacrifice counted for any thing, as far as He and God goes. That practice (like all other things Jewish) was man made laws. They were given by Moses and not God. However the Jews were falsely led to believe that blood sacrifice was God's law.

They were totally and foolishly stuck in that blood sacrifice idea. This made it necessary for Jesus to come in a human physical body and offer himself as the better and final blood sacrifice, to finish the foolish blood sacrifice system of the Jews. While simultaneously offering a new system to the Jews, Gentiles and all others.

It is the new system that is a propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. This new system was offered to Jews first, then the Gentiles and all others.

So, Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments by being the last blood sacrifice for the Jews. Of course the masses of Jesus did not believe or accept Jesus and they continue under the old system.

From among the Jews only a chosen few ceased being Jews (i.e . people under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system) and embraced the Holy N.T./Jesus/spirit and Spirit of Jesus system and so became Christians.

Christians are the chosen few who choose to drop the ten commandments and transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus.

The law of Jesus is not the law of Moses. The law of the Jesus is propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. This is anchored on the eternal Spirit Son of God, Jesus and not the temporal physical son of man Jesus.

Indeed Jesus death on the cross was not a blood sacrifice for every one. This was simply for the foolish Jews who deceptively and foolishly believed that blood sacrifices counted for some thing with God.

The laws which is 'a propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world' is as following:

Under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments (i.e. the law of sin and death) and one will not get sin but instead one will be glorified by God.

The sad fact is that the Jews and those other who choose to continue to esteem, use invoke and/or promote the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments system (in any way) has benefited nothing from Jesus. Nothing has changes for them. They continue to inevitably get sin, fall short to the glory of God and end in hell. Christ has benefited them nothing. Jesus death on the cross has benefited them nothing. Also the Spirit of Jesus has benefited them nothing:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage (i.e. under the ten commandments) .
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised (i.e. if you choose to be under the ten commandments), Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised (i.e. everyone who choose to be under the ten commandments), that he is a debtor to do the whole law (i.e. he must uphold all the ten commandments, perfectly).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (i.e. justified by the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace.

The ideas that the physical Jesus died for the sin of all and therefore everyone is therefore home free to salvation and deliverance to heaven, is a very grave deception which has been perpetrated by false prophets.

This has put billion in a very false state of security. Indeed two billion traditional Christians and Catholics hold the belief that the physical Jesus died for all their sin and they are all saved and delivered.

Fact is, only a chosen few make it. Billion have been deceived by false prophets.

Fact is, only a few have known and will ever actually know, truth, not err and be chosen. And only these few were and are, saved and delivered:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

All are not saved and delivered simply because Jesus die on the cross. Blood sacrifice of even the physical Jesus, counts for nothing for God. Jesus death on the cross was done simply to appease the foolish Jews. This was a final blood sacrifice for the Jews and only the Jews, up to that point in time.

The Jews were the only ones, for whom blood sacrifice counted for any things. This was their own curse applied on themselves and their charges. They were informed and led by Moses who did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered things to the Jews. Moses probably misled the Jews with respect to blood sacrifice:

Hebrews: 10 KJV N.T.
4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Jesus brought the above truth which says that blood sacrifice counted for nothing. It was all foolishness that the Jews somehow held to be wisdom. Most likely because Moses fooled-them-up. Blood sacrifice will not count for any thing for Jesus or God, except to fool-up the Jews, (on their deluded terms) one last time and then bring them onto truth and grace.

Of course the very great majority of Jews rejected it all.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

A man is what he says and does. Blasphemy of the physical son of man Jesus is blasphemy/criticism of what he said and did.

It is not only the physical, son of man, Jesus that is not consequential, in the above manner. Fact is all physical things that the physical, son of man, Jesus did and established, is not consequential.

Clearly Paul blasphemed both the physical, son of man, Jesus and the church which the physical, son of man, Jesus established under Peter (who Jesus himself identified to be Satan).

Jesus established his Satanic church under Satan/the devil/Peter. Jesus defined the purpose of this church under Satan/the devil/Peter: Spiritually dead people are sent to that church. There they are made and kept spiritually dead. Then, when they die physically, they are buried by their peers, inside the earth, in hell, to wait on some still to come day of the Lord Jesus when their spirits may be saved:

1 Corinthians: 5 KJV N.T.
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

For blaspheming both the physical son of man Jesus and the Satanic church which he established under Peter, Paul was not only forgiven for this collective blasphemy, he was given Jesus Christian commission which is anchored on:
1.) the Gospel of uncircumcision which is righteousness of God without the ten commandments and
2.) the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes on free form the law of sin and death.
3.) the Spirit of Jesus (i.e. Jesus clad only in His Spirit body) Who is the Lord.

This (blasphemy) seems to be a right of passage which entitled Paul to be chosen to have communion with the Spirit of Jesus and so become an authentic Christian.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

You have to recognize that there were two formats of Jesus. One was physical and temporal. The other is Spirit and eternal. The first is the physical son of man Jesus. The second is the Spirit of Jesus Who is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit, i.e. the pure Son of God.

It is said that one can blaspheme the son of man Jesus and one shall be forgiven . . . guaranteed.

And indeed Paul did not only blaspheme the physical son of man Jesus, he also blasphemed the church which the physical son of man Jesus, established under Peter, who Jesus identified to be Satan. Then Paul was not only forgiven, the Gospel of uncircumcision was committed onto Paul.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter

The gospel of circumcision is the righteousness of man (Moses) that is with the ten commandments. This is anchored on physicality and things of man.

The gospel of un-circumcision is righteousness of God and this is without the ten commandments. This is anchored on the Spirit of Jesus and the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and this makes on free from the ten commandments (which are the law of sin and death):

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

You have to ask your self why?

Paul's (blasphemy) seems to be a right of passage which entitled him to be chosen to have communion with the Spirit of Jesus and so become an authentic Christian (i.e. the only one from among all those early people).

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

Among the angels and others, in heaven, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system was found to be a serious curse. This was long before Jesus came to earth in a human physical body. This is why God promised Abraham a Spirit (Who is a Spirit of Truth and a Spirit of Intercession) long before Jesus came in a physical body among the Jew.

Fact is, when the time seemed right to tell at least a few Jews about this new Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession (Who was promised by God to Abraham), then Jesus was sent to earth in a human physical body.

The physical Jesus was sent to formally and physically tell these chosen few Jews (i.e. the disciples) about this Spirit which existed as His Spirit.

The disciple were given by God to get this information because they seemed to have had the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand'. That is, their spirits were not waxed gross.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is a thing of God and also a spirit thing. This can be discern only through (the faculties of) our hearts/spirits. This requires one to be awakened to/aware of one's own heart/spirit.

The disciples seemed to have been awakened to and aware of, their own heart/spirit. No one else was spiritually awakened/spiritually aware. Because of this, no one else was given by God to get this new information. That is, no one else had this actualization, back then. Only the disciple seemed to have been spiritually awakened/spiritually aware.

This Spirit (which was promised to Abraham by God), is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

This Spirit cannot be accessed and/or known though our physical senses. This Spirit has to be accessed and known though the faculties of our spirit bodies. This requires one to be spiritually awakened/spiritually aware.

Fact is, even up to time of Jesus coming to earth in a human physical body only a few Jews were believed to have awakened to their own hearts/spirits. These were the disciples.

Therefore the physical son of man Jesus was facing serious opposition from both the Jews and the Jewish disciples (in particular Peter), in his effort to do-away-with the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system and introduce and replace it with the Spirit Who God had promised to Abraham and his seed.

Jesus dealt very firmly and cunningly with this opposition. Jesus had no physical fight with these spiritually dead opponents.

Jesus devised a plan and a system by which all these spiritually dead, doubting Thomas will have their way of esteeming the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. And under this system they will all sin, fall short of the glory of God and end in hell.

These doubting Thomas were the masses who did not 'follow Jesus'. They were 'the dead who bury their dead' (in hell).

The above is in line with Jesus second agenda which is, 'let the dead bury their dead'. Jesus first agenda is 'follow me'/be a Christian.

To accomplish the above, 'let the dead bury their dead' ageneda, Jesus established a Satanic church under Satan/the devil/Peter, where all spiritually dead people are drawn to or sent:

1 Corinthians: 5 KJV N.T.
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The above church was anchored on Satan/the devil/peter and was given to receive all the doubting Thomas/spiritually dead people, who did not wish to follow Jesus (by transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by His Spirit/Christian system). These doubting Thomas/spiritually dead people choose instead to remain under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system, under which, all remain spiritually dead, sin, fall short of the glory of God and go to hell (Purgatory).

Jesus attitude was clearly, let these dead people, by their own choice, remain spiritually dead, sin, fall short of the glory of God and bury each other, in hell. And so be it. Indeed, every one has a free right to their own choice, regardless of the result.

Jesus simply allowed and enabled, Satan/the devil/Peter to anchor and run, His 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda/commission, through the above Satanic church.

In order for Satan/the devil/Peter to properly manage this Satanic church of the spiritually dead, the gospel of circumcision (i.e. the gospel of the ten commandments) were committed onto Peter.

The ten commandments were found to be 'onto death'. They were also 'the ministration of death'. They were also 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'.

Therefore Satan/the devil/Peter who was given to anchor Jesus Satanic church (which serve his agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead') was also given the use of the ten commandments which is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'.

Therefore, Peter who was identified to be Satan/the devil, was given to anchor Jesus Satanic church (where 'let the dead bury their dead', in hell, happens easily). Also Satan/the devil/Peter was given to use the ten commandments which is the devil in ideas form and also the tool through which one is made 'the dead' and also one is 'the dead who get buried by their dead counterpart, inside the earth in hell (Purgatory).

This is how Jesus cunningly establish a church and method which serve his 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda.

Apart from those Jews who remained spiritually dead and Jews. And who invariably reap the consequence of being under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system, Jesus established this other O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments church, under Satan/the devil/Peter, for other spiritually dead people.

Jesus established a Satanic church, anchored by Satan/the devil/Peter where spiritually dead people are sent and where they remain spiritually dead and are buried as 'the dead' (i.e. spiritually dead) inside the earth in hell (Purgatory). There they are to wait indefinitely on some still to come day of the Lord Jesus, when they spirit may be saved.

They are buried in hell under this very 'iffy' hope that their spirits may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

Some of those people who were lead and guided by Satan/the devil/Peter have been in hell (Purgatory) for as must as 2000 odd years and counting.

Of course a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics follow Satan/the devil/Peter instead of following Jesus. They will all seek to deny these revelations. Fact is, they cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven. They have to be the billions who are deceived by false prophets. So beware:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

On the other hand (and totally so) those who follow Jesus do not got to hell (Purgatory) for an indefinite stay, like those who follow Satan/the devil/Peter.

Those who correctly follow Jesus become Christians and differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all). However they are just a chosen few. When they died physically, they rise to spirit heaven, in three days, clad only in their spirit bodies, to like angels in heaven. They go to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them.

So very cunningly Jesus quietly served his Christians/follow me agenda and Christian people, directly as the Spirit of Jesus, as discern though the hearts/spirits of those who actually follow Him.

And equally cunningly and peacefully Jesus established a church and system to serve his second agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead', i.e. of letting spiritually dead people bury each other inside the earth in hell (in Purgatory) when they die. This is the church of Satan/the devil/Peter. This is church is very physical and attended physically. It is all 'seen'.

The church of Satan/the devil/Peter attracted and attracts, all those who opposed Jesus' new spirit and Spirit based Christian system and instead choose to remain loyal to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments (Jewish) system. They all remain spiritually dead. They all sin and fall short of the glory of God And they all eventually get dispatched to hell (Purgatory) when they died, under the arrogant and willing motivation of Satan/the devil/Peter.

The church of Satan/the devil/Peter unwittingly and peacefully served and continue to serve, Jesus' second agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead'. This was Jesus' cunning and totally none violent works/doing. Few realized the brilliance of the physical Jesus. In fact, Satan/the devil/Peter seem to be totally sure that he was smarter than the physical Jesus.

Fact is, Jesus totally outsmarted Satan/the devil/Peter and his followers, not simply to be smart (or to simply prove that He was smarter) but to have Satan/the devil/Peter unwittingly serve His 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda.

Now Satan/the devil/Peter and all who in the least manner followed Satan/the devil/Peter are in hell (Purgatory) holding a very 'iffy' promise that their spirit may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

Now Jesus truly have the upper-hand and rule.

If Jesus does not return and/or does not save the spirits of Satan/the devil/Peter and all who in the least manner, followed Satan/the devil/Peter, then no promise is broken. And Satan/the devil/Peter and all who in the least manner, followed him, all get to stay in hell may be permanently, while Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus) get to inherit the surface of earth, now that God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, has come to the surface of earth.

Fact is, those who actually follow Jesus are in no physically manifested church. They hold no physical group gatherings. The do not 'fellowship' in physical gatherings, as traditional Christians and Catholics do.

Those who actually follow Jesus are Christians and they are in a spiritual ('not seen') association (i.e. in live perpetual, real time communion) with the Spirit of Jesus, through each of their own hearts/spirit. They are led into all their works by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, privately and individually as discern within each of their own hearts/spirits. They simply act according to what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits.

Their church is not separate from their every day lives. In fact, their church is their every day, daily actions. They are in perpetual communion with the Spirit of Jesus. Therefore they are 'in church' all the time. However this is no O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments church. This is a church of freedom, liberty, justification and/or instructions to transgress the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments, when one is led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

The Christian church is totally 'not seen'/not physical. It is totally not existent as a physical church or a physical gathering of humans, any where. There is no material or physical dimension to this church. This is the nature of the church of those who 'follow Jesus'. In this church all followers go to God's kingdom in spirit heaven, in three day, after they die physically.

Of course this is totally unlike any traditional Christian and Catholic churches. Fact is, traditional Christian and Catholic churches are not Christian churches. They are O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments churches. Traditional Christian and Catholic churches are where 'the dead bury their dead' (in hell).

The following defines Jesus' two agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Those who "follow Jesus" transgress the ten commandments so as to be led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned with each of their own hearts/spirits.

'The dead who bury their dead' are those who follow Satan/the devil/Peter.

This is simple kindergarten sums. No Quantum Math here.

This can and will be expanded further, later. For now, let us address the other agenda of the physical Jesus.

In addition to telling the Jews about this Spirit and how to access this Spirit, the physical son of man Jesus had another mission. This mission was to liberate the Jews from the bondage their O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. This was a serious curse which was keeping them in bondage. Basically this mission was to liberate the Jews from their foolishness and foolish state.

One of the way that was devised to liberate the Jews from the bondage and curse of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system was to offer his physical self as a final and total blood sacrifice for all the sins of all the Jews up to that point in time. And then have them totally drop the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system and totally embrace the new covenant that is through the Spirit of Jesus and is also totally without the ten commandments and without any obligation to uphold the ten commandments.

Doing away with the ten commandments is the only way of doing away with sin. Sin came with the ten commandments. Therefore sin had to go away by destroying/doing away with, the ten commandments.

Of course, the very great majority of Jews did not accept what Jesus said, did or was attempting to do. They delighted in the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments system.

Additional Peter who was within Jesus' inner circle was not following Jesus and he was not loyal to Jesus. He had remained a Jews and also loyal to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. He did not cease being a Jews and become a Christian. And from within Jesus inner circle Peter was undermining Jesus' Christian initiative. Peter remained committed to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system, while within the Christian fold with Jesus. This made Peter, Satan.

Of course, Jesus dealt with Satan/the devil/Peter and all O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments people who denied, persecuted, undermined, tortured and/or killed him, by letting them all, deliver themselves to hell (Purgatory), for the past 2000 odd years. Jesus will soon finish all his business with the remainder of these people, who are still active on earth.

Billion banter about the Holy KJV N.T., changing/corrupting it to suit their fancy, as if it is nothing to be taken seriously.

Seem that billions of traditional Christians and Catholics, do not actually believe in heaven and hell. They do not seem to believe that they will inevitably have an after life, in either heaven or hell. Therefore they do not seek truth. They simply distort the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. any which way, to have them support their convenience. Then go on to believe that their own self-made-up beliefs are correct.

There is therefore no wonder why only a few know scriptures, do not err and make it.

Mark 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Those who do not know scriptures and the power of God err and they are not chosen.

Those who do not know that Christianity requires one to know the power of God. The power of God is to commune with each person privately through the Spirit of Jesus, through each of their own hearts/spirits. One who do not this fact and have not achieved the capacity and ability to have this communion, err badly and are not chosen.

To know scriptures and the power of God, first hand, is to be among the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven. These cannot be a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics:

. . . have to go now, will continue, later.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Spirit of Intercession had long been propmised by God to Abraham . . .

The Spirit of Intercession had long been propmised by God to Abraham . . .

Dear Robert Pate,

Before Jesus came to earth in a human physical body, the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession had been long promised by God to Abraham and his descendants:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

The above promise was offered first to the Jews and then to the Gentiles. Of course, the Jews rejected this offer.

Fact is, when the time seemed right, to tell at least a few Jews about this new Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, then Jesus was sent to earth in a human physical body.

These few Jews were the disciples.

Therefore the physical Jesus came to earth on appointment by God, to formally and physically tell these chosen few Jews (i.e. the disciples) about this Spirit which existed as His Spirit. The physical Jesus was not this Spirit. He simply came to introduce and speak about this Spirit Who was His Spirit (when he did not have a physical body).

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is a thing of God and also a spirit thing. This can be discern only through (the faculties of) our hearts/spirits. This requires one to be awakened to/aware of one's own heart/spirit.

Also, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, as discerned within one's own heart is the only anchor of Christianity.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The entity Who brings all truth is not the physical Jesus but the the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of truth is Jesus, clad only in His Spirit body. In this spirit only format, Jesus is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Jesus can be discern and known only though each of our own hearts/spirits.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments had to die (pass away) to give way to this new system:

2 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Those who did not let the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system pass away for them, could not and did not come onto the new spirit and Spirit based/Christian/Jesus system. They could not be and are not, new creatures in Christ.

That is, those who continue to discern wisdom in and esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system, could not be and are not, new creatures in Christ. They did not 'follow Jesus'. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Fact is, Jesus left two open choices:

Matthew: 2 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Those who choose to follow Jesus (i.e. by following Jesus teaching and instructions) let the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system pass away (die) for them. They did this so that they can recognize and embrace new spirit and Spirit based/Christian/Jesus system and become new creatures in Christ. These people rise to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, in three days after they died physically.

Those who remained under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system where 'the dead who bury their dead'. That is, they were the dead who got buried in hell (Purgatory) by their peers, when they died physically.

. . . to continue on the original tract:

At that time 2000 odd years ago, the disciple were the chosen few. They were given by God to get this information because they seemed to have had the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand'. That is, their spirits were not waxed gross. That is, they seemed to have been awakened to/aware of their own hearts/spirit.

1 Corinthians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Information related to this Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession (Who is actually the Spirit of Jesus) is described as the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is because the only path to inheriting God's kingdom of heaven is by directly and personally communing with and being led by, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession as discerned though one's own heart/spirit.

Fact is, only the disciples could be told these mysteries (only they seemed spiritually awakened/spiritually aware). The physical Jesus gave these mysteries to only the disciples in very private sessions among only them:

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is a thing of God and also a spirit thing. This can be discern only through (the faculties of) our hearts/spirits. This requires one to be awakened to/aware of one's own heart/spirit. The disciples were the chosen few Jews who seem to have had this awakening/awareness.

The sad fact is that the masses of Jews (i.e. everyone other than the disciples) were spiritually dead and so, the spirit and Spirit things of God, which Jesus bought was foolishness for them. And they were violent people. That is, they did not simply ignore the physical Jesus, they denied, persecuted, tortured and kill the physical Jesus.

Therefore the physical son of man Jesus faced serious opposition from both the Jews and even the chosen few Jews who were disciples (in particular Peter), in his effort to do-away-with the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system and introduce and replace it with the Spirit Who God had promised to Abraham and his seed.

Satan/the devil/Peter remained a Jews. He remained loyal to other Jews and the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments, Jewish system.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Peter did not cease being a Jews and become a Christian. However he pretend to be following Jesus. Peter was undermining Jesus from within his (Jesus') inner circle. Jesus recognized the signs and clearly identified Peter to be Satan/the devil.

Jesus had to and did deal very wisely, firmly and cunningly with this (all around) opposition. Jesus had no physical fight with these spiritually dead opponents.

However Jesus did devise a way to keep these spiritually dead people peacefully and managed while they live on earth and when they die physically, also facilitate their smooth and peaceful delivery to the dimension befitting their entanglement.

These spiritually dead people were entangled with the O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments system. Under this system everyone remains spiritually dead, sin, fall short of the glory of God and end in hell.

Jesus simply allowed those Jews who refuse to follow him (by accepting and adapting the new spirit and Spirit based system) to remain under their O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments system. And they would reap the above.

However there were other spiritually dead people who wanted to claim the new (Jesus) covenant while also remaining loyal to and under the O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments system. These were and continue to be, the false prophets and the unaware false spying brethren. Also called Satan/the devil.

For these latter people Jesus set of a Satanic church anchored on Satan/the devil/Peter. This church serve the same purpose as any other church or system which is anchored on the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments. Under this system everyone remains spiritually dead, sin, fall short of the glory of God and end in hell (Purgatory).

The above enabled (for the past 2000 odd years) a peaceful way for the chosen few to actually believed Jesus and followed Jesus and His spirit and Spirit path. They became the chosen few authentic Christians. They differ in no way from Jesus Christ, except that Jesus is Lord of all. When they die physically they rise in three day, clad only in their spirit bodies, to be like angels in heaven. They did not and do not, go to hell (Purgatory)for an indefinite stay, like those who follow Satan/the devil/Peter.

At all levels, Christians are sinless (even if they transgress the ten commandments) and they are glorified by God and inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

The sad fact, is that billions of traditional Christians and Catholics, who follow Satan/the devil/Peter have absolutely no one in heaven. They are all in hell (Purgatory), waiting for some still to come day of the Lord Jesus when their spirits may be saved:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan (i.e. Peter) for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The above defines a church in the service of Jesus' agenda to, 'let the dead bury their dead'. This is the church which Jesus anchored on Satan/the devil/Peter.

Clearly the above is a very cunningly way of haing Satan/the devil/Peter serve his 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda and also a very cunningly worded worded,'iffy' hope and promise.

The intent is to have only Christians (i.e. children of God) inherit God's kingdom of heaven, totally without spiritually dead people, who are children of the flesh.

Spiritually dead people are people who are aware of only their flesh and blood body. They are dead to their spirits. They are children of the flesh. They discern wisdom in and esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Fact is, Jesus left two open choices. Which was your choice?

Fact is, Jesus left two open choices. Which was your choice?

Robert Pate,

Fact is, Jesus left two open choices:

Matthew: 2 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

For 2000 odd years, Peter (who Jesus clearly identified to be Satan/the devil) led all who follow him to be buried in hell in purgatory, when they died physically. And they go there for an indefinite stay. They go there under the 'iffy' hope that their spirits may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

If the above is not 'let the dead bury their dead', what is?

Especially since, those who follow Jesus become Christians and differ in no way from Jesus Christ, except that Jesus is Lord of all. This means that when Christians die physically, they rise in three day, clad only in their spirit body, to be like angels in spirit heaven.

These people who followed Satan/the devil/Peter were and continue to be billions of traditional Christians and Catholics. These billions cannot be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven. They must be the billion who were deceive by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren:

Galatians: 2: King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Right before our very eyes, none of these billions of traditional Christians and Catholics (both past and present), seem to recognize that they were 'the dead who were burying their dead' and they were not those who 'follow Jesus'.

And so many of these billions of traditional Christians and Catholics come out with self-righteous, 'bold face' arrogance to tell us about 'following Jesus' and to teach Christianity. They are clearly the billions who were deceived by false prophets and unawares, false spying brethren.

It is time for you, to do your little bit to correct this denial and persecution of Jesus and the simultaneous corruption of Christianity.

Please wake-up to Truth, Robert Pate and join the ranks of the chosen few who know Truth.

It is time to wake-up to the good fight and fight the good fight.

Those who know what Jesus taught and teach this Truth will have the absolute support and favor, of Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus. You will have a high appointment in spirit heaven and on earth, in God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, which has recently come to the surface of earth.

Do not be caught in esteeming and defending the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system which were found to be onto death, sin, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell (Purgatory).

Jesus told the disciples that those who follow him in the regeneration, when the Son of man shall sits on the throne of his glory, they shall also sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Fact is, although Peter made the above inquiry, the disciples did not automatically qualify to sit upon twelve thrones, (in spirit heaven) judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

They, (like all other people who were and are seeking to be Christians) had to qualify for this appointment. They had to follow Jesus in the regeneration, when the Son of man shall sits on the throne of his glory.

The regeneration is when the physical Jesus died and was regenerated, clad only in His Spirit body. Then rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus to be Lord of all.

Only Paul, who came from behind, had communion with the Spirit of Jesus. This was on the road to Damascus. This is how (the only way) any human on earth can follow Jesus, in the regeneration.

When Jesus instructed 'follow me' this is to follow Him in the regeneration. (Indeed Peter's inquiry clear this up). This is about follow (i.e. discerning and being led by) the Spirit of Jesus. Only those who have followed Jesus in the regeneration (as Paul did) are Christians.

None of the disciples followed Jesus in the regeneration, when He sat on His throne of his glory in spirit heaven. They all simply followed and were informed by, the physical Jesus who was not the Lord.

Only Paul, who came from the outside, actually communed with the Spirit of Jesus, after the physical Jesus was crucified and rose to heaven clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus and Lord. Only Paul can be the vicar of Christ.

Fact is, Peter and all the disciples continue under the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments system. They continue to remain spiritually dead, sin, fall short of the glory of God and be bury by each other, in hell (Purgatory) when they died, physically.

This meant that the twelve thrones, in spirit heaven, for judging the twelve tribes of Israel remained vacant and up for grabs. This is except for the one that Paul would have taken-up.

Matthew: 17 KJV N.T.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

However the ideas of providing twelve thrones of judgement for the Jews in heaven was redundant. The Jews never make it to heaven.

The Jews, like all others who remained under the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments system, were kept spiritually dead, they all sin, they all fall short of the glory of God and they all automatically stayed (in a spiritually dead state) with their dead physical bodies and were dragged down to hell/pugoroty.

No Jews (or other O.T./Mosaaic/ten commandments people), rose to spirit heaven to be judges by any one on the twelve thrones of judgment for Jews. They all remained spiritually dead, sin, fall short of the glory of God and in their spiritually dead state, when they died physically, they were automatically dragged into the earth, to hell, with their dead physical bodies.

They totally by-passed the spirit realm in a totally spiritually dead state. They stayed spiritually dead in their physical bodies and were dragged wherever their dead physical bodies went. This into the depths of earth, in hell.

They simply had no awareness in the spirit realm. They could not and did not rise out of their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies, so as to rise to spirit heaven, (in three days) to be like angels in heaven. This path is not accessible and/or open, to spiritual dead people.

The sad fact is that, all who, even in the least manner, discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote, the ten commandments are made and/or kept spiritually dead. The simple fact is that, the ten commandments were found to be 'onto death'.

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The fact that the ten commandments were 'onto death and therefore, the ministration of death, is confirmed in the following other revelation:

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above tell us that Jesus did way-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

The above also says, the ten commandments is the ministration of death. Therefore, the ten commandments are, 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'.

The following tells us that Jesus came to destroy 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'. And indeed Jesus did-away-with/destroy the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit (which is the Spirit of Intercession, that was promised by God to Abraham and his seed):

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The great majority of Jews, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics choose (by their own free will) to remain under the ten commandments. However, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics, simultaneously and corruptly, claiming to be Christians.

Billions, including the Jews, denied and undermined, the Spirit of Intercession (Who is the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Jesus), Who was promised to Abraham and his seed. They did this because they were spiritually dead and not given to discern spiritual things.

The sad and very unfortunate part, with respect to a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics (who must all be spiritually dead), is that they all foolishly believe that they are experts with respect to Christianity, which is totally anchored on the one's own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus.

Clearly, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are their own false prophets who are all deceiving each other.

There is therefore, no surprise why many are called and few chosen.

Robert Pate, it seems that you are getting some insights into the above truths. It is time to become fully awakened. Time has all but run-out.

Any radical (i.e. any one who denies and opposes traditional Christianity and Catholicism) is a candidate for authentic Christianity. This seems to be a right of passage. An outward sign of one's (internal) readiness to become an authentic Christian. This is the passage which Paul took when he blasphemed the physical Jesus and the church of Satan/the devil/Peter. Then Paul achieved direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus and became the first Christian from among those people, back then.

Fact is, one has to 'see' the folly that is Satan/the devil/Peter and his church and the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system, in order to become a Christian. This is how the Old dies (naturally and spontaneously) to give way to the New.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The first and most basic fact/truth that those who are seeking to be Christians must know, is as follows:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

The above say that one becomes dead to the law when one becomes a Christian.

The above also say with totally clarity that the law which one becomes dead to when one becomes a Christian is the 'thou shall not covet commandment (and by extension all the ten commandments.

Therefore the message to all who are seeking to be Christians is that when one becomes a Christian the ten commandment is no longer applicable to one.

The second most important fact/truth to know is that those who in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are kept spiritually dead. They all sin, fall short of the glory of God and end in hell.

The path to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven is to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

The above is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. And those who embrace and follow this law are freed from the law of sin and death, which is the ten commandments:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.