Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

marhig

I'm not grumpy at all. I'm just down right sick of you heathen taking over this site, and I hope you reap all this wrath of God you have coming .....and soon.

That's disgusting, and you say you believe in Christ? Imagine willing the wrath of God on anyone. That's nothing like the heart of Jesus, he prayed and asked God to forgive even those who crucified him.

And when James and John asked about fire being sent from heaven to destroy the city of Samaria because they rejected Jesus, Jesus said you know not what manner of Spirit you speak, the son of man has not come to destroy men's lives but to save them.

What you say is not from the heart of Jesus, we should want to see others saved through him not destroyed by the wrath of God.

Zeke

But I am the accuser aye.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Yep, it's the fruit of an unclean religious spirit/heart/bema seat Matt 7:5, perceiving itself clean yet still seeing uncleanness in other parts of the body Romans 14:14.

We all do it to one degree or another from our religious training/programming, Ignorant to, that all things are in Christ yet those claiming to know him/law the best are still explaining/judging him/self from the outside imagery/toy box Galatians 4:1, still slaves telling themselves they are free because they won't judge themselves until the flood gate breaks then its Luke 13:28, Dad takes the keys to the kingdom away making it a future tense place until you can see your own unrighteousness.

God's Truth

That's disgusting, and you say you believe in Christ? Imagine willing the wrath of God on anyone. That's nothing like the heart of Jesus, he prayed and asked God to forgive even those who crucified him.

And when James and John asked about fire being sent from heaven to destroy the city of Samaria because they rejected Jesus, Jesus said you know not what manner of Spirit you speak, the son of man has not come to destroy men's lives but to save them.

What you say is not from the heart of Jesus, we should want to see others saved through him not destroyed by the wrath of God.

What is worse is that she is saying that to people who are saved.

marhig

She shouldn't say it to anybody as we don't know who God has his eye on, or who truly loves him from their hearts. Many speak with their mouths but live to the contrary, not living by his will, disobedient and loving their flesh before him, proud and looking down at others, this isn't the way of God and Christ. But sometimes people who are seen as wild and unable to be saved, hear the truth and become humble and are ashamed of what they have done and repent when they hear the word and those are they that God looks for, those with a soft heart that the word can get right into. So I believe that none of us have a right to judge the heart of another. God knows what's inside us all and he will judge. But I would be very scared to condemn others like some people do here.

I always think of the pharasee and the publican in the temple, and Jesus said that the publican went to his house justified rather than the other and that's because he became humble and asked for forgiveness, where the other haughty pharasee looked down on him. Much of this is done by some on here.

But none of us are above another, we should all see ourselves as unprofitable servants here to do the will of God for Christ's sake and for others with hope for everyone, regardless of what they think of us and be full of forgiveness and if Christ is in us, he will be helping us all the way by the power of the Spirit :)

Luke 17

for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

glorydaz

It is ignorant false things like this that proves you don't know God at all.

You said the Word of God came in the flesh and the Spirit of God did not. hahahaha

I gave scripture that says GOD IS SPIRIT.

The Word of God IS GOD and God IS SPIRIT.

John 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Now read that scripture after being corrected:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the Spirit, and the Word was the Spirit.

Looks like you have to accept the truth and realize Jesus is the Spirit of God, or you can keep denying the Truth and dig a deeper hole.

Lord spare me from the ignorance of posters such as these.

This is what happens when the natural man tries to understand spiritual things. :nono:

glorydaz

What's disgusting is your denial that Jesus Christ is Lord and God.

It's Jesus who said, "You will die in your sins if you believe not that I AM" (he).

I'm simply warning you VIPERS to listen, for the wrath of God will come upon you. You've been told over and over again, and you choose to condemn me for telling you the truth? :nono:

Matthew 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

glorydaz

Yeppers.
It was the Son that was sent and became flesh, not the Father or the Holy Spirit.

Yea, and if she really understood how the three are one, she wouldn't be having to twist scripture to fit her own silly notions. Just think of the number of verses she has to ignore to stay in this fantasy of hers. :nono:

glorydaz

No, I'm not. A person cannot be saved when they think they have earned their own salvation. That's a simple fact that Paul taught extensively.

All you "holier than thous" on this site who are obsessed with what others DO....how others "talk mean"....how others must be "sinning" or not "obeying", are advertising you own lack of salvation. It's like you're holding up a big sign that says, "I'm a pretend Christian".

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yea, and if she really understood how the three are one, she wouldn't be having to twist scripture to fit her own silly notions. Just think of the number of verses she has to ignore to stay in this fantasy of hers. :nono:
Exactly.
His theology only seems to match some scriptures whereas the the theology of the triune GOD matches all of scripture.

God's Truth

No, I'm not. A person cannot be saved when they think they have earned their own salvation. That's a simple fact that Paul taught extensively.

All you "holier than thous" on this site who are obsessed with what others DO....how others "talk mean"....how others must be "sinning" or not "obeying", are advertising you own lack of salvation. It's like you're holding up a big sign that says, "I'm a pretend Christian".

You are not an honest person. I speak about what the scriptures say.

God's Truth

She shouldn't say it to anybody as we don't know who God has his eye on, or who truly loves him from their hearts. Many speak with their mouths but live to the contrary, not living by his will, disobedient and loving their flesh before him, proud and looking down at others, this isn't the way of God and Christ. But sometimes people who are seen as wild and unable to be saved, hear the truth and become humble and are ashamed of what they have done and repent when they hear the word and those are they that God looks for, those with a soft heart that the word can get right into. So I believe that none of us have a right to judge the heart of another. God knows what's inside us all and he will judge. But I would be very scared to condemn others like some people do here.

I always think of the pharasee and the publican in the temple, and Jesus said that the publican went to his house justified rather than the other and that's because he became humble and asked for forgiveness, where the other haughty pharasee looked down on him. Much of this is done by some on here.

But none of us are above another, we should all see ourselves as unprofitable servants here to do the will of God for Christ's sake and for others with hope for everyone, regardless of what they think of us and be full of forgiveness and if Christ is in us, he will be helping us all the way by the power of the Spirit :)

Luke 17

for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

I don't tell people whether or not I think they are saved. I just want to help people to know God better. I love discussing the scriptures and debating, contending for the faith. When someone says I am not saved, it is when it is glaring obvious that they are not. Jesus says that people will be judged the same way they judge others. I know that glorydazed is not saved and is every horrific thing she says about me. It is what Jesus says, and I go by what the Lord says.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.