Gods Relationship With Satan

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Of course. But now I have to do this without quoting Scripture. Because you are asking what they mean.

Everything that came before Jesus does not compare with Jesus.

With the priesthood being changed there is a change of the law.

The problem is that you said Jesus changed the law, which the Bible does not say.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL You cant interpret, your just a naysayer. Your an idiot you said the priesthood was changed so they changed the law. Then you said Jesus did not change the law. The priesthood was changed to Jesus. Jesus is the priesthood.

You have graduated from idiot to stupid. But I cant send you a diploma, you will just have to make one up like you do everything else.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL You cant interpret, your just a naysayer. Your an idiot you said the priesthood was changed so they changed the law. Then you said Jesus did not change the law. The priesthood was changed to Jesus. Jesus is the priesthood.

You have graduated from idiot to stupid. But I cant send you a diploma, you will just have to make one up like you do everything else.

Shalom.

Apparently you just asked me a question you did not want the answer for.

Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets. He did not abolish them. And He did not change the law.

Some people say that God abolished the Law or the Law of Moses or that God changed the law. The point is that Jesus did not change the law. If He did, when did He do it? I see or find no Scriptural evidence or support for the statement.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

When you ask what something means, when you are searching or looking for exposition or an expounding of the text, something that I am not trained in, that is different than asking for an interpretation of the text.

We are not to have our own private interpretation of the text, any Biblical text, any Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Apparently you just asked me a question you did not want the answer for.

Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets. He did not abolish them. And He did not change the law.

Some people say that God abolished the Law or the Law of Moses or that God changed the law. The point is that Jesus did not change the law. If He did, when did He do it? I see or find no Scriptural evidence or support for the statement.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol That was not an answer. Cant you see that???? You have the comprehension of a three year old.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol That was not an answer. Cant you see that???? You have the comprehension of a three year old.

Shalom.

Are you explaining something so that I can comprehend it or are you belittling me? You asked a question, and I gave you an answer. Apparently, you did not like the answer that I gave. But you have not given me a reason why.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Are you explaining something so that I can comprehend it or are you belittling me? You asked a question, and I gave you an answer. Apparently, you did not like the answer that I gave. But you have not given me a reason why.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lololol Nobody can explain something so you can understand it. The new testament is the law of Christ. Christ is the high priest that changed the law. By means of death.

Heb 9:15-18
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first covenant was dedicated without blood.
(NKJ)

Heb 6:20
20 where the forerunner has entered for us, even Jesus, having become High Priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.
(NKJ)

Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

When you ask what something means, when you are searching or looking for exposition or an expounding of the text, something that I am not trained in, that is different than asking for an interpretation of the text.

We are not to have our own private interpretation of the text, any Biblical text, any Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lololol That's all you have is your own interpretation of the scriptures. lol And believe me your the only one that has that interpretation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololol Nobody can explain something so you can understand it. The new testament is the law of Christ. Christ is the high priest that changed the law. By means of death.

Heb 9:15-18
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first covenant was dedicated without blood.
(NKJ)

Heb 6:20
20 where the forerunner has entered for us, even Jesus, having become High Priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.
(NKJ)

Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
(NKJ)

Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Also, if someone cannot understand something, wouldn't it make sense to help them so that they can?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololol That's all you have is your own interpretation of the scriptures. lol And believe me your the only one that has that interpretation.

Shalom.

I did not claim to have an interpretation. It is you that said I cannot interpret. You only asked what your verses mean.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Also, if someone cannot understand something, wouldn't it make sense to help them so that they can?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol You don't practice what you preach. Your getting better at being an antichrist. Practice makes perfect I guess. lolol

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I did not claim to have an interpretation. It is you that said I cannot interpret. You only asked what your verses mean.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol When you claim you know scripture your claiming you have an interpretation. When you criticize someone elses interpretation you have to have one yourself. Your stupid is showing again.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
ROFLOL Well at least I have enough of your conversations on this one thread. So when people ask me about you if your really an antichrist. I can just send them to this thread. And show them how you turn a conversation into something stupid.

2 Tim 2:23
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
(NKJ)

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol You don't practice what you preach. Your getting better at being an antichrist. Practice makes perfect I guess. lolol
Shalom.

Sure I do. I keep the Law of Moses. I would like to don or put on tefillin. I wear tzit-tzit, a kippah, and I observe God's Law, His Torah.

What I was telling you is that it is possible to understand something. If you don't or can't understand something that does not mean that I can't or don't. But if one of us understands something that the other does not, then to understand it may need to be explained. Otherwise what is learning and why are we instructed or why do we learn anything? To say that it is impossible to learn anything is quite wrong.

Also, I am not the antichrist. I am not antichrist. I am not an antichrist. You have all of this wrong.

And, do you know if the antichrist is lawless or without the law?

I do not know who the antichrist was is or who the antichrist will be.

Shalom.

Jacob
I said
lol When you claim you know scripture your claiming you have an interpretation. When you criticize someone elses interpretation you have to have one yourself. Your stupid is showing again.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. To know scripture is not to have an interpretation of scripture. For man's interpretations will fail him. But it is possible to learn and know scripture. The question is if it is possible for a man to interpret scripture. If interpretation of scripture is impossible then no one even tries. Or, we can learn to interpret. But how would this be possible if no individual can interpret? Thus, a private interpretation does not mean to reject interpretation, but only if it is private interpretation or an individual's own private interpretation. Meaning, we have teachers to teach us, and we should listen to what they say. Accept what is true. Compare what a person says with what the Scriptures say. To criticize or to have criticism for someone's opinion or interpretation of scripture either means that you know what the scriptures say, or you have your own interpretation better or worse in actuality as time will show or make apparent. It is possible that you know something else, like what someone else has told you or what you have learned through book learning.

To read, learn, and study scripture, does not mean to have your own interpretation of scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
ROFLOL Well at least I have enough of your conversations on this one thread. So when people ask me about you if your really an antichrist. I can just send them to this thread. And show them how you turn a conversation into something stupid.

2 Tim 2:23
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
(NKJ)

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).

Shalom.

Rather, you should start with something that is true and see if a prophet can add something to what you say.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Sure I do. I keep the Law of Moses. I would like to don or put on tefillin. I wear tzit-tzit, a kippah, and I observe God's Law, His Torah.

What I was telling you is that it is possible to understand something. If you don't or can't understand something that does not mean that I can't or don't. But if one of us understands something that the other does not, then to understand it may need to be explained. Otherwise what is learning and why are we instructed or why do we learn anything? To say that it is impossible to learn anything is quite wrong.

Also, I am not the antichrist. I am not antichrist. I am not an antichrist. You have all of this wrong.

Shalom.

Jacob

Shalom.

You are incorrect. To know scripture is not to have an interpretation of scripture. For man's interpretations will fail him. But it is possible to learn and know scripture. The question is if it is possible for a man to interpret scripture. If interpretation of scripture is impossible then no one even tries. Or, we can learn to interpret. But how would this be possible if no individual can interpret? Thus, a private interpretation does not mean to reject interpretation, but only if it is private interpretation or an individual's own private interpretation. Meaning, we have teachers to teach us, and we should listen to what they say. Accept what is true. Compare what a person says with what the Scriptures say. To criticize or to have criticism for someone's opinion or interpretation of scripture either means that you know what the scriptures say, or you have your own interpretation better or worse in actuality as time will show or make apparent. It is possible that you know something else, like what someone else has told you or what you have learned through book learning.

To read, learn, and study scripture, does not mean to have your own interpretation of scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. That is so full of oxymoron's I stopped counting. Its getting comical watching you try to make sense.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. That is so full of oxymoron's I stopped counting. Its getting comical watching you try to make sense.

Shalom.

I am not attempting to make sense or trying to make sense. Only someone who doesn't make sense or feels that they do not make sense would do that.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am not attempting to make sense or trying to make sense. Only someone who doesn't make sense or feels that they do not make sense would do that.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lololololol Be careful your drifting off into the stupid again.

All real Christians want to make sense. lol But that leaves you out.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololololol Be careful your drifting off into the stupid again.

All real Christians want to make sense. lol But that leaves you out.

Shalom.

Saying drifting off into the stupid again doesn't help anyone. Where do you come up with something like that?

Christians make sense. It is not that they don't and want to.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Well now we know why you got kicked out of Christianity and you have fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well now we know why you got kicked out of Christianity and you have fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Shalom.

I do not seek to be justified by the law and I have not sought to be justified by the law. You are mistaken. I was not kicked out of Christianity. I do not know where you get that from. Further, I have not fallen from grace.

Shalom.

Jacob