Gods Relationship With Satan

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am sorry but if you mean to prove something to me, you cannot rely on something that you did in the past.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I'm not trying to prove nothing to you. I'm just proving your an idiot to everyone else.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol They rejected Jesus, the same way you have. You have fallen from grace. And God kicked you out of Christianity. So your mocking God by teaching the old testament.

John 10:1-2
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
(NKJ)

John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
(NKJ)

Rom 11:25-28
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 3:11
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Incorrect. I was not kicked out of Christianity and it was possible to teach the old testament while in Christianity.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect. I was not kicked out of Christianity and it was possible to teach the old testament while in Christianity.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot. If you don't abide(live) and teach the new testament you DONT HAVE GOD.

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. If you don't abide(live) and teach the new testament you DONT HAVE GOD.

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

You have to know what the new testament is to make that statement, and those in the new testament did not call the scriptures that make up the new testament by the name new testament. So you are wrong, incorrect. What you have said is false and untrue.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not know why you would choose to do so. Is that slander? What is the word for that?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Its not slander to expose the antichrist, and you are the antichrist.

Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Its time for you to go. The Holy Spirit has told me its time to end this stupid conversation with you. You make every conversation stupid.

2 Tim 2:23-24
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Its time for you to go. The Holy Spirit has told me its time to end this stupid conversation with you. You make every conversation stupid.

2 Tim 2:23-24
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
(NKJ)
For saying no?

What conversation were you having? I was answering your post.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
For saying no?

What conversation were you having? I was answering your post.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol What you done was to deny, deny, deny. Move on everything here is away over your head. You have proved that when you say"I don't understand".

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol What you done was to deny, deny, deny. Move on everything here is away over your head. You have proved that when you say"I don't understand".
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 10-14. It is evening, night, of this evening and morning night and day calendar day on the Jewish Calendar here in the United States of America and here where I live in the United States of America all following Israel whose day is ahead of ours. I am of Israel, as a proselyte and a convert. I am a Jew. I am also a citizen of the United States of America where I was born a Gentile, grew up a Christian, and became a Jew.

I have been on Theology Online for years now. I began with the internet when I was a child. It has always been my intention to spread or share the good news of Jesus Christ. It is my understand that you cannot take that away from me. Please do not think or feel that you can. It is a losing mindframe to be in. And you are fighting against the truth. It is not just me that you fight against. Now we should have peace and agree on what the Bible says. If you consider Matthew to be a Gospel, The First Book in the New Testament, A Book in the New Testament, A Book all its own, The First From Matthew to Revelation, A Book of the Bible, A Part of Scripture, scripture, etc... consider Jesus' words in Chapter Five Verse 19 that the one who , rather the , or whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. I believe that I shared this years ago when I was a child. But in any case this is me sharing it with you now from the NKJV.

Matthew 5:19 NASB 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 10-14. It is evening, night, of this evening and morning night and day calendar day on the Jewish Calendar here in the United States of America and here where I live in the United States of America all following Israel whose day is ahead of ours. I am of Israel, as a proselyte and a convert. I am a Jew. I am also a citizen of the United States of America where I was born a Gentile, grew up a Christian, and became a Jew.

I have been on Theology Online for years now. I began with the internet when I was a child. It has always been my intention to spread or share the good news of Jesus Christ. It is my understand that you cannot take that away from me. Please do not think or feel that you can. It is a losing mindframe to be in. And you are fighting against the truth. It is not just me that you fight against. Now we should have peace and agree on what the Bible says. If you consider Matthew to be a Gospel, The First Book in the New Testament, A Book in the New Testament, A Book all its own, The First From Matthew to Revelation, A Book of the Bible, A Part of Scripture, scripture, etc... consider Jesus' words in Chapter Five Verse 19 that the one who , rather the , or whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. I believe that I shared this years ago when I was a child. But in any case this is me sharing it with you now from the NKJV.

Matthew 5:19 NASB 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

Isaid
lol Your an idiot. Jesus said that while still under the law. Not one tittle will pass from the law.

Notice what He says next. Till All Is Fulfilled. Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross. Your still teaching half truths. Your the antichrist. You are trying to manipulate people into keeping the old testament so they will fall from grace. You are evil.

[Mat 5:17-20
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus fulfilled the old testament law. And He has shown us how . But idiots who work for the antichrist want us back under the old testament law.

[Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Isaid
lol Your an idiot. Jesus said that while still under the law. Not one tittle will pass from the law.

Notice what He says next. Till All Is Fulfilled. Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross. Your still teaching half truths. Your the antichrist. You are trying to manipulate people into keeping the old testament so they will fall from grace. You are evil.

[Mat 5:17-20
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus fulfilled the old testament law. And He has shown us how . But idiots who work for the antichrist want us back under the old testament law.

[Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 10-14, evening and morning, night and day, of this Jewish Calendar Calendar Day.

You are incorrect.

To fulfill the Law is to observe and keep it. But Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets. However, He says that He did not come to abolish them.

We know that heaven and earth have not passed away. The question then is what is meant by until all is accomplished? I do believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and for the sins of the whole world. We the Jewish People, Israel, needed our sins forgiven. So also does the world. Sin is transgression of the law. Sin is lawlessness. The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's Law written on minds and hearts in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ. The question about a Gentile being saved is if they can be saved without the New Covenant but still by the blood of Jesus that He shed on the cross for all of us. Else, does a Gentile become a part of Israel when they turn from their sin, turn to God, and repenting of their sin place their faith in God and Jesus and become a part of the New Covenant? Definitely I am not a or the anti-Christ. Also, you need to read the verses about antichrist and many antichrists. There is definitely something to watch out for. But calling someone you are conversing with about Scripture the antiChrist does not make sense, even if you feel that they are the antiChrist for believing and observing God's Law and teaching it to others. Since Jesus taught that we should do so, is it your belief that the kingdom of heaven and what He taught about it ended when He died?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 10-14, evening and morning, night and day, of this Jewish Calendar Calendar Day.

You are incorrect.

To fulfill the Law is to observe and keep it. But Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets. However, He says that He did not come to abolish them.

We know that heaven and earth have not passed away. The question then is what is meant by until all is accomplished? I do believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and for the sins of the whole world. We the Jewish People, Israel, needed our sins forgiven. So also does the world. Sin is transgression of the law. Sin is lawlessness. The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's Law written on minds and hearts in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ. The question about a Gentile being saved is if they can be saved without the New Covenant but still by the blood of Jesus that He shed on the cross for all of us. Else, does a Gentile become a part of Israel when they turn from their sin, turn to God, and repenting of their sin place their faith in God and Jesus and become a part of the New Covenant? Definitely I am not a or the anti-Christ. Also, you need to read the verses about antichrist and many antichrists. There is definitely something to watch out for. But calling someone you are conversing with about Scripture the antiChrist does not make sense, even if you feel that they are the antiChrist for believing and observing God's Law and teaching it to others. Since Jesus taught that we should do so, is it your belief that the kingdom of heaven and what He taught about it ended when He died?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot.
OLD TESTAMENT LAW (FULFILLED)(CHANGED)(OLD TESTAMENT-OBSOLETE)

NEW TESTAMENT LAW OF CHRIST(LOVE)

Heb 10:19-21
19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh,
21 and having a High Priest over the house of God,
Heb 7:28
28 For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.
Rom 3:21
21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
Matt 19:30
30 "But many who are first will be last, and the last first.
Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
Matt 5:17
Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
Rom 10:4
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Matt 7:12
12 "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
Rom 13:8
Rom 8:3-4
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:14
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Matt 5:18
Gal 5:14
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)
xxx Jesus fulfilled the old testament law and shows us how to fulfill it to. The old testament law is still in affect on those who have not followed Jesus example. Love is the fulfillment of the old testament. And if one can learn what love is they also can follow Jesus' example by fulfilling the law. Love is to suffer wrongfully but do it willingly. Love is not a feeling or an emotions it is an action. The act of not giving into all the emotions that push one into beleiving and holding on to the law of sin and death(punishment). The old testament is the law of sin and death. The new testament is the law of Christ(love). Fulfill means to bring to an end. The old testament is the idea that everyone has to pay for their wrongs. The new testament in Christ is bear one anothers burdens. Everyone who is not submitting to the law of Christ is still under the old testament law of sin and death.

Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.
(NKJ)

Jesus changed the priesthood,He changed the Law, He annulled the commandments, and He made the covenant obsolete.

Heb 7:11-12
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Acts 21:21
21 "but they have been informed about you that you teach all the Jews who are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children nor to walk according to the customs.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot.
OLD TESTAMENT LAW (FULFILLED)(CHANGED)(OLD TESTAMENT-OBSOLETE)

NEW TESTAMENT LAW OF CHRIST(LOVE)

Heb 10:19-21
19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh,
21 and having a High Priest over the house of God,
Heb 7:28
28 For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.
Rom 3:21
21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
Matt 19:30
30 "But many who are first will be last, and the last first.
Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
Matt 5:17
Heb 7:12
Rom 10:4
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
Matt 7:12
12 "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
Rom 8:3-4
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:14
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Matt 5:18
Gal 5:14
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
John 10:8-9
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)
xxx Jesus fulfilled the old testament law and shows us how to fulfill it to. The old testament law is still in affect on those who have not followed Jesus example. Love is the fulfillment of the old testament. And if one can learn what love is they also can follow Jesus' example by fulfilling the law. Love is to suffer wrongfully but do it willingly. Love is not a feeling or an emotions it is an action. The act of not giving into all the emotions that push one into beleiving and holding on to the law of sin and death(punishment). The old testament is the law of sin and death. The new testament is the law of Christ(love). Fulfill means to bring to an end. The old testament is the idea that everyone has to pay for their wrongs. The new testament in Christ is bear one anothers burdens. Everyone who is not submitting to the law of Christ is still under the old testament law of sin and death.

Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.
(NKJ)

Jesus changed the priesthood,He changed the Law, He annulled the commandments, and He made the covenant obsolete.

Heb 7:11-12
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Acts 21:21
21 "but they have been informed about you that you teach all the Jews who are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children nor to walk according to the customs.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

You are caught between the Old Testament Scripture or Scriptures and the New Testament Scripture or Scriptures because you accept the New Testament but do not accept the Old Testament.

Shalom.

Jacob

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are caught between the Old Testament Scripture or Scriptures and the New Testament Scripture or Scriptures because you accept the New Testament but do not accept the Old Testament.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You really are an idiot. Your trying to get everyone back under the curse of the old testament. I think its because God kicked you out of Christianity. Your under the curse so you mock God by trying to get as many under the curse as you can.

Gal 3:10-12
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them."
11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
(NKJ)