Gods Relationship With Satan

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Now your lieing to me. To accept the new testament is to accept that Jesus changed the law, and that He annulled the former commandment and that He made the old covenant obsolete. Obsolete not good for anything anymore.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

[Heb 8:13 NKJV] 13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

And that Jesus brought us a new covenant(testament) to live by.

[Heb 9:16-18
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

Shalom.

You are incorrect.

What do you mean by the new testament? What do you mean when you say the new testament? Your statements are not true or correct.

Do you remember about whatever is becoming obsolete?

Hebrews 8:13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

When was the new covenant made obsolete?

And, the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. I observe the Torah and I have accepted the new covenant and Yeshua as the Messiah.

I have some room for learning and growth here, especially if you allow it.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

What do you mean by the new testament? What do you mean when you say the new testament? Your statements are not true or correct.

Do you remember about whatever is becoming obsolete?

Hebrews 8:13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

When was the new covenant made obsolete?

And, the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. I observe the Torah and I have accepted the new covenant and Yeshua as the Messiah.

I have some room for learning and growth here, especially if you allow it.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL We have went over this a lot of times. You know exactly what the new testament(covenant) is. But you play that dumb role hoping to deceive other readers. It won't work they already know your an antichrist.
Your trying to turn this conversation into one of your stupid conversations. And you usually do. But what your forgetting is that it also reveals your ignorance of the scriptures. Which was what I was trying to show others.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL We have went over this a lot of times. You know exactly what the new testament(covenant). But you play that dumb role hoping to deceive other readers. It won't work they already know your an antichrist.
Your trying to turn this conversation into one of your stupid conversations. And you usually do. But what your forgetting is that it also reveals your ignorance of the scriptures. Which was what I was trying to show others.
Shalom.

What you mean and meant is what is important. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation including Yeshua as the Messiah. I accept the definition of the new covenant found in Jeremiah. If you have a different definition I do not know what it is unless you tell me. I was asking because what you said was not clear. You turned on me rejecting what I both said and asked. I am here for you, but you might be demonstrating that you do not want my help. Otherwise you can't won't or do not want to teach me. You did demonstrate that you do not understand.

I asked you more than one question.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What you mean and meant is what is important. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation including Yeshua as the Messiah. I accept the definition of the new covenant found in Jeremiah. If you have a different definition I do not know what it is unless you tell me. I was asking because what you said was not clear. You turned on me rejecting what I both said and asked. I am here for you, but you might be demonstrating that you do not want my help. Otherwise you can't won't or do not want to teach me. You did demonstrate that you do not understand.

I asked you more than one question.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I'm still waiting for an answer . And your running a camouflage. Do you accept the new testament as it is written?

said
Now your lieing to me. To accept the new testament is to accept that Jesus changed the law, and that He annulled the former commandment and that He made the old covenant obsolete. Obsolete not good for anything anymore.

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

[Heb 8:13 NKJV] 13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I'm still waiting for an answer . And your running a camouflage. Do you accept the new testament as it is written?

said

Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 10-25, Yom (Day).

I accept Matthew through Revelation. If this is what you mean by the new testament, then yes. However, I have not come to your conclusions, so I cannot agree with you. The Bible does not say that Jesus changed the law or that He came to change the law. It says that He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, and to keep and teach the commandments. Your other Scriptures must be interpreted in this light. Your Scriptures cannot be neglected discarded or ignored.

As it is written? Yes.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I accept Matthew through Revelation. If this is what you mean by the new testament, then yes. However, I have not come to your conclusions, so I cannot agree with you. The Bible does not say that Jesus changed the law or that He came to change the law. It says that He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, and to keep and teach the commandments. Your other Scriptures must be interpreted in this light. Your Scriptures cannot be neglected discarded or ignored.

As it is written? Yes.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lololo The only thing I can figure is that you have dyslexia . Because everything you say is blasphemy against the Word of God. What ever your problem is you are an antichrist now.

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a

change of the law. ...

[Heb 8:13 NKJV] 13 In that He says, "A new [covenant],"

He has made the first obsolete.

Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololo The only thing I can figure is that you have dyslexia . Because everything you say is blasphemy against the Word of God. What ever your problem is you are an antichrist now.

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a

change of the law. ...

[Heb 8:13 NKJV] 13 In that He says, "A new [covenant],"

He has made the first obsolete.

Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Shalom.

It may have been better for you if you had presented this without first calling me an antichrist. I accept your words here, but not your words that I am an antichrist. Or should I rather say I accept the Scripture or the scripture here. You should know that. What I do not accept is the designation of Scripture as New Testament or new testament. nt scripture is often spoken of as Matthew through Revelation. I have never spoken against the Bible, the Bible being God's Word, or God's Word, even Scripture. If you present error and call me an antichrist for not accepting it I do not know what to do about that. If you say that all I have is my opinion then how can I say that you are entitled to yours?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

As it is written? Yes.

Shalom.

Jacob

Shalom.

It may have been better for you if you had presented this without first calling me an antichrist. I accept your words here, but not your words that I am an antichrist. Or should I rather say I accept the Scripture or the scripture here. You should know that. What I do not accept is the designation of Scripture as New Testament or new testament. nt scripture is often spoken of as Matthew through Revelation. I have never spoken against the Bible, the Bible being God's Word, or God's Word, even Scripture. If you present error and call me an antichrist for not accepting it I do not know what to do about that. If you say that all I have is my opinion then how can I say that you are entitled to yours?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your a liar. When you say that Jesus did not change the law. When the scriptures say Jesus did change the law. That makes you an antichrist. And your blaspheming against the Word of God. When the priesthood was given to Jesus the law was changed.

[Heb 7:12 12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your a liar. When you say that Jesus did not change the law. When the scriptures say Jesus did change the law. That makes you an antichrist. And your blaspheming against the Word of God. When the priesthood was given to Jesus the law was changed.

[Heb 7:12 12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Shalom.

The Law of Moses has not been changed. There has been a change of the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The Law of Moses has not been changed. There has been a change of the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol No wonder God kicked you out of Christianity. The way you pervert and try to twist the new testament scriptures. You idiot the verse above that one explains which law was changed. Your so busy trying to pervert the scriptures you didn't even see it. That is the law of Moses.

[Heb 7:11-12
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need [was there] that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol No wonder God kicked you out of Christianity. The way you pervert and try to twist the new testament scriptures. You idiot the verse above that one explains which law was changed. Your so busy trying to pervert the scriptures you didn't even see it. That is the law of Moses.

[Heb 7:11-12
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need [was there] that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Shalom.

No part of the Law of Moses has been changed. The Law of Moses is still the Law of Moses.

I do not know what you are trying to tell me, but I know that you are in error.

I have told you before, and you persist, that you are incorrect when you say that I was kicked out of Christianity.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No part of the Law of Moses has been changed. The Law of Moses is still the Law of Moses.

I do not know what you are trying to tell me, but I know that you are in error.

I have told you before, and you persist, that you are incorrect when you say that I was kicked out of Christianity.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
When you were kicked out that was when you became an antichrist. And its obvious why you were kicked out because of the way you pervert the scriptures.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
When you were kicked out that was when you became an antichrist. And its obvious why you were kicked out because of the way you pervert the scriptures.

Shalom.

I have always defended the scriptures, whenever anyone speaks against them. I have also said that the scriptures do not need to be defended, because they are from God. I was not kicked out at all. You and I are continuing our conversation from when I was a child. I am now old enough to be the President of the United States of America. But I am not the President.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have always defended the scriptures, whenever anyone speaks against them. I have also said that the scriptures do not need to be defended, because they are from God. I was not kicked out at all. You and I are continuing our conversation from when I was a child. I am now old enough to be the President of the United States of America. But I am not the President.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your a liar, and an antichrist. You have never defended the scriptures you have always perverted them to fit your weird out look. You have rejected all the scriptures I have ever showed you as proof text.
You keep lying and saying Jesus didn't change the law. When the priesthood was changed to Jesus then Jesus changed the law.

Heb 7:11-12

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your a liar, and an antichrist. You have never defended the scriptures you have always perverted them to fit your weird out look. You have rejected all the scriptures I have ever showed you as proof text.
You keep lying and saying Jesus didn't change the law. When the priesthood was changed to Jesus then Jesus changed the law.

Heb 7:11-12

Shalom.

Hebrews 7:11-12 says nothing of Jesus changing the law. I do not even see Jesus' name there.

I have defended the Scriptures as the Word of God by stating such. Speaking of inerrancy and inspiration, etc. Not speaking against God's commandments, etc. I have also stood by what I have read in the Scriptures. And, I have not submitted to lies when people incorrectly quote the Scriptures to justify their unBiblical positions.

I am finishing my studies in preparation for the Sabbath, so I do not need to hear from you again.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Hebrews 7:11-12 says nothing of Jesus changing the law. I do not even see the words Jesus there.

I have defended the Scriptures as the Word of God by stating such. Speaking of inerrancy and inspiration, etc. Not speaking against God's commandments, etc. I have also stood by what I have read in the Scriptures. And, I have not submitted to lies when people incorrectly quote the Scriptures to justify their unBiblical positions.

I am finishing my studies in preparation for the Sabbath, so I do not need to hear from you again.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL You are so blind. No wonder you got kicked out of Christianity. You have the comprehension of a door nob.
Look at this. The Priesthood was changed first. Then the law. Now the Priesthood was changed to Jesus. So He is in charge of the whole thing now. And what does Jesus do? He says "you have heard that it was said: But I say. That is Jesus changing the law. From old testament to "But I say" New Testament law.

[Heb 7:12

[Mat 5:33-36, 38-39
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black. ...
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There can be no light without darkness, no good without evil.

Satan is the natural response to the good that is God

I said
God created satan in the image of the wrath of God. God created Jesus in the image of the righteousness of God. And God created man in the image of God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL You are so blind. No wonder you got kicked out of Christianity. You have the comprehension of a door nob.
Look at this. The Priesthood was changed first. Then the law. Now the Priesthood was changed to Jesus. So He is in charge of the whole thing now. And what does Jesus do? He says "you have heard that it was said: But I say. That is Jesus changing the law. From old testament to "But I say" New Testament law.

[Heb 7:12

[Mat 5:33-36, 38-39
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black. ...
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 10-27.

You are incorrect. First, Hebrews was written after Jesus walked the earth. Secondly, when Jesus said but I say He was not replacing but saying something different or adding to or teaching from a basis from which to teach then. It is important to understand the Scriptures rightly and not to distort them. In other words, when Jesus said to keep and teach the commandments, to do and teach them, He is not saying that He replaced them. So you simply have an error in your understanding or you are mistaken.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 10-27.

You are incorrect. First, Hebrews was written after Jesus walked the earth. Secondly, when Jesus said but I say He was not replacing but saying something different or adding to or teaching from a basis from which to teach then. It is important to understand the Scriptures rightly and not to distort them. In other words, when Jesus said to keep and teach the commandments, to do and teach them, He is not saying that He replaced them. So you simply have an error in your understanding or you are mistaken.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You better go back and read that again. I think your fingers are out running your brain.