Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Truster

About 8-10 years ago I was in a shop that sells end of line merchandise on the cheap. I noticed some small bottles of shaving oil that can be used wet or dry. I'd never tried shaving oil before so I picked up a 15ml bottle to try. The following day I went in and picked up the remaining 8 bottles. I just noticed that I am now half way through the last bottle and went on eBay for some bargains. I'd bought them for around 50p and expected them to be about the same. They are in fact at least 10 times that price. I wondered why and checked the contents/recipe and this is what I found:

Ingredients

Hybrid Vegetable Oil, Menthol, Fragrance, Aloe Vera, French Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Blackcurrant Seed Oil, Geranium Oil, Coriander Oil, Palmarosa Oil, Comores, Ylang, Ylang Oil, Virginian Cedarwood Oil, Juniper Berry Oil, Organic Brazilian Bisabalol, Organic Chilean Rosehip Seed Oil.

My mind was immediately caught up in what the ingredients of grace would be. They do in effect make us* "a sweet smelling savour in Messiah".

My shaving experience from now on will be a blessed experience indeed...halaluYah

*us; the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

Truster

I wonder if he made a recording
Did he tape the events
Will He show the movie
to His children when they are gathered in.

Did He capture the event
when he commanded Light to be
and the light became
will we see the separation of light and darkness

Can we see the separation of the waters
and the expanse filling with clouds
the heavens being clothed
and hanging like a pavilion

Will we see the waters
being collected into one place
and dry land surfacing that first time
and being surrounded by seas

I want to see the earth bringing
forth tender grass, herbs and trees
making fruit with their seed within
to see the record of this event I have envisioned

Then to see the heavens furnished
with stars of every size
to see the sun take its place
and the moon to reflect for the very first time

We’ll see the waters teem with life
and fowl flying above of every kind
The great monsters of the deep
and the creeping creatures

To see the earth bring forth
the living creature after their kind
all the beasts and the cattle
the male and the female he made

Might we see Adam being formed of the dust
and inhaling that first breath of life
become a living soul and raising from the dust
for a while, before he must return

I don’t want to view the fall
nor the misery produced
Can we fast forward to the tomb
the empty tomb…

Truster

"And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein."

Truster

This message is hidden because popsthebuilder is on your ignore list.

"Do I not hate those who hate You, O Yah Veh? And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?"

Truster

"For a fool speaks nonsense, And his heart inclines toward wickedness: To practice ungodliness and to speak error against Yah Veh, To keep the hungry person unsatisfied And to withhold drink from the thirsty."

popsthebuilder

(peace)
10b24a93cd8bdead8645df87202ba5ce.jpg
567858dca683b6217ec2eae69a571189.jpg
5e4d806094e78e5d16bc896f84d34619.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Truster

This message is hidden because popsthebuilder is on your ignore list.

"Do I not hate those who hate You, O Yah Veh? And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?"

Truster

The discovery of the spiritual ability to delight in Yah Veh is delightful.

There are tears of despair, there are tears of genuine repentance, there are tears of joy and then there are tears of delight. I would gladly drown in the latter.

Truster

...the worlds biggest lottery prize.

...the worlds biggest lottery prize.

Try and imagine winning the worlds biggest lottery prize. What would make it even more amazing is you didn’t buy the ticket. Someone else did, in your name.

Imagine that in the same moments you meet the true love of your life and that you knew without doubt that “this was the one” in whom you would delight and that delight would be bountifully reciprocated.

Try and imagine for a moment the emotional implications of these events. How would you feel?

These things pale into insignificance when compared to the evangelism coming in power and the salvation of the recipient. The joy and the sense of liberty delivered an abundance of richness that is beyond the human ability to imagine.

“Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also”.

Buying a lottery ticket begins a spending spree in the imagination and sets forth delight in the things of the world. Selah.

..."and do count them but dung, that I may win Messiah,"

Truster

Yes, I am a sinner, but I am a redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinner.

Those that don't differentiate are dead.

Not long after my conversion I had to sit and listen to a pastor (by name only and not by calling) repeat over and over again that he was a sinner. I knew that there was something greatly amiss by this repeated statement, but in my infancy I was unable to put my thoughts into words.

Truster

"Mental health" is a misnomer. Mental sickness is far more accurate. Mental degenerate carries even more truth.

Truster

"We are of Elohim: he that knoweth God heareth us*; he that is not of Elohim heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error."

*us the redeemed, regenerate, repentant sons who live by trust.

Truster

Satan himself is filled with spite and so are his children.

When there is something they can't understand they react with spite and continue in that fashion. When spite bounces off the children of Light they attempt other means. They bring down wrath upon their own heads.

Last edited:

Truster

Satan himself is filled with spite and so are his children.

When there is something they can't understand they react with spite and continue in that fashion. When spite bounces off the children of Light they attempt other means. They bring down wrath upon their own heads.

People with insufficient understanding must lash out at those that do have comprehension and call them names, such as idiot or stupid and the like...spiteful children of a spiteful father.

Spiteful:malicious, mean, nasty, cruel, unkind, unfriendly, snide, hurtful, wounding, barbed, cutting, hateful, ill-natured, bitter, venomous, poisonous, acid, hostile, rancorous, malevolent, evil-intentioned, baleful, vindictive, vengeful, vitriolic, vicious, splenetic, malign, malignant, bilious; defamatory;