Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Truster

This message is hidden because popsthebuilder is on your ignore list.

You won't be ignored on the day of judgement. Along with the other persecutors of truth, trust and the saints you will be bound hand and foot before being cast into outer darkness.

popsthebuilder

Such vile dreams are a testament to your spirit.

May our GOD have mercy on our souls to HIS glorification; by HIS will.

You won't be ignored on the day of judgement. Along with the other persecutors of truth, trust and the saints you will be bound hand and foot before being cast into outer darkness.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Psalm 117: 1. O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people. 2. For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.

Truster

On the 29th of March I moved about half a mile up the mountainside. When asked if I've "settled in" I reply that I am settled wherever I am and so my geographical position matters not.
What I also inform people of is that if I'd taken everything I possess, laid it out in a field and proceeded to build a home around it. I couldn't have provided myself with a more suitable property than Yah Veh hath provided. I can also say that compared to what has been prepared for me in eternity this place pales into insignificance.

To the praise of the glory of His grace, amen.

Last edited:

Truster

All apostate denominations, cults and movements can trace their heritage back to Rome, Geneva, Canterbury or Constantinople. The redeemed have an heritage in Yah Shua Messiah.

Truster

I've been experiencing dry eyes for sometime. Yesterday I discovered a natural way to cure it, peel an onion. This morning a far better way was brought to my attention. Meditate on Divine perfections.

Last edited:

Truster

"Tears of joy will stream down their faces, and I will lead them home with great care. They will walk beside quiet streams and on smooth paths where they will not stumble...."

Amen, amen and amen.

Truster

There is nothing in your ignorant and idolatrous mind that I need to know. There is no truth that you won't feel the need to oppose. You do the will of your father, Satan.

God's Truth

I'm guessing you don't watch too much TV either.

Do you ever go to the movies/ theater or watch plays/ theatre?

Truster said that people were evil for having dogs. I showed him scripture where the children of God had dogs.

There is something terribly wrong with Truster.