Jesus IS YHWH... Is the Savior of SINNERS... and IS the ONLY WAY to SALVATION.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
He said he was sent.

Irrelevant as well as out of context.

Here........

The entire OP is a smattering of mismatched verses taken out of context.

Just callin' it as I see it.

The entire OP is within the context of the chapter. I do believe you are upset at the evidence sir.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Exodus 33:7-11

Moses Meets with the Lord

7 Moses took his tent and pitched it outside the camp, far from the camp, and called it the tabernacle of meeting. And it came to pass that everyone who sought the Lord went out to the tabernacle of meeting which was outside the camp. 8 So it was, whenever Moses went out to the tabernacle, that all the people rose, and each man stood at his tent door and watched Moses until he had gone into the tabernacle. 9 And it came to pass, when Moses entered the tabernacle, that the pillar of cloud descended and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the Lord talked with Moses. 10 All the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the tabernacle door, and all the people rose and worshiped, each man in his tent door. 11 So the Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. And he would return to the camp, but his servant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, did not depart from the tabernacle.

1 Corinthians 10

Old Testament Examples

Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea, 2 all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 3 all ate the same spiritual food, 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are telling me. Do you know what you are responding to?

Shalom.

Jacob

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nope.

I've seen you do better.

This was disappointing to say the least.

Might I suggest some Folgers friend? :)

Rotfl... You're almost as diabolically stubborn as me.

Could you please explain why the actual context is Him saying... "I am He"... and is followed in immediate context by "They didn't understand that He was Speaking about the Father"? (... paraphrased off the top of my head...)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you are telling me. Do you know what you are responding to?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob... Read about "THE CLOUD"... It is the presence of YH(V)H... and it is further explained in the Corinthians passage I highlighted.

Are you sincerely missing that?

daqq

Not only does he rip verses out of context, I found this hillarical.....

Yep, his so-called conclusion is the exact opposite of what the Master actually says:

HE CAME DOWN... Not "was sent down"...

John 8:24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

Wait for it...

John 8:27 They did not understand that He spoke to them of the Father.

"I and the Father are ONE"... (Dt. 6:4) ... "If you have seen Me you have seen THE FATHER".

So when Evil.Eye says, "Wait for it...", what he actually means is, "Ignore the context between 24 and 27, like me, and walla, walla, allah, kazzam, you will see!" But when we look at what is plainly stated in John 8:25-26, the context which is sandwiched in between his "proof text verses", we see that the Master says the exact opposite of what Evil.Eye says:

John 8:24-27
24 I said therefore to you that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am
— — — — —, you shall die in your sins.
25 They said therefore to him, You are who?
(because they understood that he did not complete the statement) Yeshua said to them, What I also said to you at the commencement.
26 I have much to speak and to judge concerning you: howbeit He that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard from Him.
27 They perceived not that he spoke to them of the Father.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob... Read about "THE CLOUD"... It is the presence of YH(V)H... and it is further explained in the Corinthians passage I highlighted.

Are you sincerely missing that?
Shalom.

I am not missing anything. I do not know what you are talking about. I can only say that you have an interesting perspective. Not for me.

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Rotfl... You're almost as diabolically stubborn as me.

Could you please explain why the actual context is Him saying... "I am He"... and is followed in immediate context by "They didn't understand that He was Speaking about the Father"? (... paraphrased off the top of my head...)

Sumpthin' else I find funny is how you left out verse 26.

26I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

Which is in the immediate context.

Not only that you left it out after your self affirming statement that Jesus wasn't sent.

LOL, Daqq, beat me to it.

daqq

John 8:24-27
24 I said therefore to you that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am
— — — — —, you shall die in your sins.
25 They said therefore to him, You are who?
(because they understood that he did not complete the statement) Yeshua said to them, What I also said to you at the commencement.
26 I have much to speak and to judge concerning you: howbeit He that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard from Him.
27 They perceived not that he spoke to them of the Father.

From the commencement of the discourse: "I am
the light of the world", (John 8:12).

Then:

"For if you believe not that I am
— — — — —, you shall die in your sins", (John 8:24).

Then:

"When you have lifted up the Son of man, then shall you know that I am
— — — — —", (John 8:28).

Then:

"Amen-amen, I say to you, Before Abraham is done, I am
— — — — —", (John 8:58).

(Genesis 22:13-14 and the song of father Abraham and the Ram). :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Sumpthin' else I find funny is how you left out verse 26.

26I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

Which is in the immediate context.

Not only that you left it out after your self affirming statement that Jesus wasn't sent.

LOL, Daqq, beat me to it.

I actually posted the entire scripture in context. I'm now suspicious as to why you are being dishonest about how I have presented this OP?

1Mind? What gives? I think your awesome. I expect more from you though. Your arguments are usually better. I still haven't received any actual rebuttal to the OP or the verses that I posted towards Jacob that show the Cloud as YH(V)H in Exodus... and then the verse in Corinthians which plainly calls the Cloud... CHRIST.

Is there any reason your out of steam on this one?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

From the commencement of the discourse: "I am
the light of the world", (John 8:12).

Then:

"For if you believe not that I am
— — — — —, you shall die in your sins", (John 8:24).

Then:

"When you have lifted up the Son of man, then shall you know that I am
— — — — —", (John 8:28).

Then:

"Amen-amen, I say to you, Before Abraham is done, I am
— — — — —", (John 8:58).

(Genesis 22:13-14 and the song of father Abraham and the Ram). :)

Again... you haven't proven anything other than a refusal to accept what scripture is actually saying. Your delivery looks fancy, but it is empty and lacking.

What gives Daqq? Aren't you tired of being a continual contradiction?

Reactions: Lon

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am not missing anything. I do not know what you are talking about. I can only say that you have an interesting perspective. Not for me.

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I see you are avoiding the scripture I posted to you... Why?

Here it is again... Are you going to ignore scripture again? How do you miss what is plainly said here?

Shalom.

Jesus, Yeshua, is not YHVH, Yahveh. I do not know what YHWH is.

Shalom.

Jacob

7 Moses took his tent and pitched it outside the camp, far from the camp, and called it the tabernacle of meeting. And it came to pass that everyone who sought the Lord went out to the tabernacle of meeting which was outside the camp. 8 So it was, whenever Moses went out to the tabernacle, that all the people rose, and each man stood at his tent door and watched Moses until he had gone into the tabernacle. 9 And it came to pass, when Moses entered the tabernacle, that the pillar of cloud descended and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the Lord talked with Moses. 10 All the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the tabernacle door, and all the people rose and worshiped, each man in his tent door. 11 So the Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. And he would return to the camp, but his servant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, did not depart from the tabernacle.

1 Corinthians 10

Old Testament Examples

Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea, 2 all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 3 all ate the same spiritual food, 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.

daqq

Again... you haven't proven anything other than a refusal to accept what scripture is actually saying. Your delivery looks fancy, but it is empty and lacking.

What gives Daqq? Aren't you tired of being a continual contradiction?

That is what the Master says in John 8:25, that he spoke of the same which he had said to them from the beginning or commencement, which was, "I am the light of the world", in John 8:12. So in John 8:25 he himself tells them what he meant in John 8:24, and that was, "I am the light of the world", because that is what he had said in the commencement of the discourse.

You claim he is YHWH God Almighty but you do not want to believe his words when they refute you; and even worse you skip over obvious context right there sandwiched in between the two verses you quoted as proof texts for your contradictory statements which oppose the very words of Messiah right there in the text. Why would you claim he is YHWH God Almighty and yet reject his words and teachings? I do not believe that you truly believe he is YHWH God Almighty because, if indeed you did, you would certainly believe his every word; and you would not twist his words the way you do to suit your own means and ends. Apparently you are just here to practice your dialectic, and hone your argument skills, and have no clue you are playing with fire and destroying your soul. As for myself there really are no major contradictions left because the Master has resolved all the obvious contradiction through his holy Testimony to the glory of the Father. :)

Lon

Not only does he rip verses out of context, I found this hillarical.....

It cannot be out of context. The Apostle Paul wrote it from the context of Exodus 33. You can't find the story anywhere else so it has to be from there. :idunno:

As far as sent/came? It says both. My wife 'sent' me to the store. I 'went' to the store. Perhaps EE meant that the Father did not create the Son. Nothing to get too distracted over. His OP is interesting and it is Paul's point from Exodus 33. -Lon

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm from the generation that prefers simple black type and the same size type, for reading.

I would consider reading your point of view, EE, yet all this is too distracting.

Cheers,
EW
I'll admit along with you that it distracts me too. And because of that personal preference of mine, I have tended to just skim passed a lot of his posts because it's just too much theatrics to have to wade through ........ for me personally.
But I also know that some folks may be attracted to this type of conversation, so while I may not tend to get involved with his posts much, to others it may be right up their alley.
It's mostly just personal preference, and not a slight to anyone.

EE is a good sport in my book.
And his style of communicating his position might be very attractive to some, so keep on truckin' EE !!!!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Why is Lying your Native Tongue?

Why is Lying your Native Tongue?

That is what the Master says in John 8:25, that he spoke of the same which he had said to them from the beginning or commencement, which was, "I am the light of the world", in John 8:12. So in John 8:25 he himself tells them what he meant in John 8:24, and that was, "I am the light of the world", because that is what he had said in the commencement of the discourse.

It's interesting that you marginalize His warning of Dying in one's sins to re-amplify a point that binds to God, during the Creation account... which Jesus is specifically cited as the very one present at such account that all things were created through.

You seem to have no concern for the salvation of mankind.

You claim he is YHWH God Almighty

So does He, the entire New Testament and especially Revelation 22 and the entire book of Isaiah. I'm in good company. You have to literally twist and "re-translate" Is. 9:6 to back yourself, when I have submitted a scholars translation of the Great Isaiah Scroll that is far more credible than you. Funny how you elect yourself bible corrector above all others.

but you do not want to believe his words when they refute you; and even worse you skip over obvious context right there sandwiched in between the two verses you quoted as proof texts for your contradictory statements which oppose the very words of Messiah right there in the text. Why would you claim he is YHWH God Almighty and yet reject his words and teachings?

I never omit context or retranslate. I find it odd that you make false claims, lie and deny what Jesus says in John 6:28-29

28 Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?”

29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”​

and again about our flesh not being part of salvation...

John 6:63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. 64 But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him. 65 And He said, “Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father.”

66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more. 67 Then Jesus said to the twelve, “Do you also want to go away?”​

Jesus calls HIMSELF the LIFE. I don't even have to quote that verse because it is so well known. Also... He says the flesh profits nothing.

I do not believe that you truly believe he is YHWH God Almighty because,

And why would you believe what I say, when you deny the Holy Bible, Jesus Christ and every word of scripture? You seem to have an issue hearing what writing or people are actually saying.

if indeed you did, you would certainly believe his every word; and you would not twist his words the way you do to suit your own means and ends. Apparently you are just here to practice your dialectic, and hone your argument skills, and have no clue you are playing with fire and destroying your soul. As for myself there really are no major contradictions left because the Master has resolved all the obvious contradiction through his holy Testimony to the glory of the Father. :)

You have no scriptural foundation and your words are all poor arguments designed to claim false victory that is based on nothing.

How about this?

7 Moses took his tent and pitched it outside the camp, far from the camp, and called it the tabernacle of meeting. And it came to pass that everyone who sought the Lord went out to the tabernacle of meeting which was outside the camp. 8 So it was, whenever Moses went out to the tabernacle, that all the people rose, and each man stood at his tent door and watched Moses until he had gone into the tabernacle. 9 And it came to pass, when Moses entered the tabernacle, that the pillar of cloud descended and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the Lord talked with Moses. 10 All the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the tabernacle door, and all the people rose and worshiped, each man in his tent door. 11 So the Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. And he would return to the camp, but his servant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, did not depart from the tabernacle.​

1 Corinthians 10:1-2

See.. no alteration and clear as a bell.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
It cannot be out of context. The Apostle Paul wrote it from the context of Exodus 33. You can't find the story anywhere else so it has to be from there. :idunno:

As far as sent/came? It says both. My wife 'sent' me to the store. I 'went' to the store. Perhaps EE meant that the Father did not create the Son. Nothing to get too distracted over. His OP is interesting and it is Paul's point from Exodus 33. -Lon

You nailed the point with each word of your post, here. To have Seen "The Son" is to have "Seen the Father".

Jesus spoke in humility, while Satan is known to be boastful and demanding. Only those who "know" "WHO" Jesus is... can sincerely understand His words.

It's interesting that this is the very topic of this OP and His words ring true to this day.

1Mind1Spirit believes in atonement... but others responding here... don't. This is the bottom line of all matters. If Jesus isn't God... then His blood is worthless for our salvation and there really isn't a need for a New Testament.

It blows my mind that "God the Son" is marginalized in all manners, when He is still the hottest topic of literature.

Reactions: Lon

daqq

It's interesting that you marginalize His warning of Dying in one's sins to re-amplify a point that binds to God, during the Creation account... which Jesus is specifically cited as the very one present at such account that all things were created through.

You seem to have no concern for the salvation of mankind.

So does He, the entire New Testament and especially Revelation 22 and the entire book of Isaiah. I'm in good company. You have to literally twist and "re-translate" Is. 9:6 to back yourself, when I have submitted a scholars translation of the Great Isaiah Scroll that is far more credible than you. Funny how you elect yourself bible corrector above all others.

I never omit context or retranslate. I find it odd that you make false claims, lie and deny what Jesus says in John 6:28-29
28 Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?”

29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”​

and again about our flesh not being part of salvation...
John 6:63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. 64 But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him. 65 And He said, “Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father.”

66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more. 67 Then Jesus said to the twelve, “Do you also want to go away?”​

Jesus calls HIMSELF the LIFE. I don't even have to quote that verse because it is so well known. Also... He says the flesh profits nothing.

And why would you believe what I say, when you deny the Holy Bible, Jesus Christ and every word of scripture? You seem to have an issue hearing what writing or people are actually saying.

You have no scriptural foundation and your words are all poor arguments designed to claim false victory that is based on nothing.

How about this?

7 Moses took his tent and pitched it outside the camp, far from the camp, and called it the tabernacle of meeting. And it came to pass that everyone who sought the Lord went out to the tabernacle of meeting which was outside the camp. 8 So it was, whenever Moses went out to the tabernacle, that all the people rose, and each man stood at his tent door and watched Moses until he had gone into the tabernacle. 9 And it came to pass, when Moses entered the tabernacle, that the pillar of cloud descended and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the Lord talked with Moses. 10 All the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the tabernacle door, and all the people rose and worshiped, each man in his tent door. 11 So the Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. And he would return to the camp, but his servant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, did not depart from the tabernacle.​
1 Corinthians 10:1-2

See.. no alteration and clear as a bell.

We were speaking of a particular context which you quoted and perverted. You are now all over the place, obfuscating the facts, twisting and side-winding like a serpent; using the scripture for your own means and ends, while filling up the intentional voids you create with your own reprobate mysteries and revelations. You have no back bone because you have no actual foundation having been built upon the precepts found in the Word. What you display is rather a head knowledge of certain texts and passages, which appear to you in your twisted mind to support what you believe, but you have no true understanding of what those passages actually say or mean within their own contexts. What you constantly accuse myself and others of doing, that is, not taking the scripture as a whole, (which is also a Calvinist retort), you yourself are more guilty of doing than those whom you accuse. The one who is faithful and true in the little things will be faithful and true in the greater things; if you cannot properly exegete four verses from one passage, (John 8:24-27), and you need to subvert what the passage says to make your point, then you certainly have no understanding of the greater whole.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
We were speaking of a particular context which you quoted and perverted. You are now all over the place, obfuscating the facts, twisting and side-winding like a serpent; using the scripture for your own means and ends, while filling up the intentional voids you create with your own reprobate mysteries and revelations. You have no back bone because you have no actual foundation having been built upon the precepts found in the Word. What you display is rather a head knowledge of certain texts and passages, which appear to you in your twisted mind to support what you believe, but you have no true understanding of what those passages actually say or mean within their own contexts. What you constantly accuse myself and others of doing, that is, not taking the scripture as a whole, (which is also a Calvinist retort), you yourself are more guilty of doing than those whom you accuse. The one who is faithful and true in the little things will be faithful and true in the greater things; if you cannot properly exegete four verses from one passage, (John 8:24-27), and you need to subvert what the passage says to make your point, then you certainly have no understanding of the greater whole.

Note... 99.5% conjecture, lies, misdirection, and avoidance of a clear, scriptural matter I posted at the bottom.

This is why you fail. You'll quote yourself, twist and redefine scripture and such... but in the end... I'll just re quote all of these posts to undermine your integrity.

Of scripture... you have NO INTEGRITY.