Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

The problem with any form of addiction is that they can only treat the symptoms. Addiction needs to have the root cause found and cut out.

After my conversion I wanted to know what had happened to my addictions so I spent a number of years seeking answers. As is usual I found the truth in the root meaning* of the word addiction and then I discovered why they had been taken away.

Addiction has a purpose in the will of Elohim and He uses addiction for His glory. The root meaning of addiction is ajudged. I realised that my addiction was a judgement upon me, because of my sin. The self same moment I was converted and forgiveness was applied to me in justification, my addiction was lifted. Gone and never to return. For my addiction to return it would mean my forgiveness has been taken away and that could never, ever happen.

Your son will bring nothing but heart ache to you and your wife. Addicts lie, steal, cheat and despise, but you probably know this already.

As a judgement addiction can be unto life or unto destruction. Either way Elohim is just and His judgements upright.

*(people are always complaining at my looking at true meanings, but that is where the answers lay, just waiting to be uncovered)

You missed it again when you said if you returned to your addition it means your forgiveness was taken away.

You say things that are not in the Bible anywhere.

Truster

I was talking about hateful words and sinful words, mixed with partial truths making them seem true to the lost.

Genesis: 21. 2. Flee from sin as from the face of a serpent: for if thou comest too near it, it will bite thee: the teeth thereof are as the teeth of a lion, slaying the souls of men. 3. All iniquity is as a two edged sword, the wounds whereof cannot be healed. 4. To terrify and do wrong will waste riches: thus the house of proud men shall be made desolate. 5. A prayer out of a poor man's mouth reacheth to the ears of God, and his judgment cometh speedily. 6. He that hateth to be reproved is in the way of sinners: but he that feareth the Lord will repent from his heart. 7. An eloquent man is known far and near; but a man of understanding knoweth when he slippeth. 9. The congregation of the wicked is like tow wrapped together: and the end of them is a flame of fire to destroy them. 10. The way of sinners is made plain with stones, but at the end thereof is the pit of hell. 12. He that is not wise will not be taught: but there is a wisdom which multiplieth bitterness. 13. The knowledge of a wise man shall abound like a flood: and his counsel is like a pure fountain of life. 14. The inner parts of a fool are like a broken vessel, and he will hold no knowledge as long as he liveth. 15. If a skilful man hear a wise word, he will commend it, and add unto it: but as soon as one of no understanding heareth it, it displeaseth him, and he casteth it behind his back. 16. The talking of a fool is like a burden in the way: but grace shall be found in the lips of the wise. 17. They enquire at the mouth of the wise man in the congregation, and they shall ponder his words in their heart. 18. As is a house that is destroyed, so is wisdom to a fool: and the knowledge of the unwise is as talk without sense. 19. Doctrine unto fools is as fetters on the feet, and like manacles on the right hand. 20. A fool lifteth up his voice with laughter; but a wise man doth scarce smile a little.

You are the devouring goat, not the lamb without blemish.

I hope you turn from your own ways.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Someone else asked you not to post miles of Bible verse. We* all know the Bible and if we need reminding we* have the Holy Spirit and our brothers and sisters. We* don't need a lesson from a hypocrite.

we* The redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

Truster

You have already given us all an example of how you go against God when I quoted John 14:21 and you went against every thing Jesus said.

I was going to say you have twisted that verse, but it not just the verse. You have a twisted mind.

"us all"? hahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.