Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesus Christ, the Firstborn of Creation, Who Was First To Be Birthed into Existence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bright Raven View Post
    It is not what the Logos is, it is who the Logos is. John 1:14 is very clear.
    The logos BECAME flesh in the body prepared for IT.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

Originally posted by keypurr View Post
      Proof you have no idea what the logos is. Jesus did not exist until he was born in a Bethlehem. He is a man, the flesh son of the most high. The logos is a spirit, the exact copy of the Father who is a spirit. You fail to see that because it disrupts what you have been taught.

Sent from my A622GL using TOL mobile app
      Does not surprise me. You have never accepted Jesus or the scriptures concerning Him;

John 1:1-3 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
      He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

Proof you have no idea what the logos is. Jesus did not exist until he was born in a Bethlehem. He is a man, the flesh son of the most high. The logos is a spirit, the exact copy of the Father who is a spirit. You fail to see that because it disrupts what you have been taught.

I would presume you realize what you are implying here. God is Infinite. To suggest that Infinity copied Himself is to suggest that we now have Two Gods. This would be a Binity... and not a BiUnity. To make matters more perplexing is that you dogmatically believe what you say so staunchly that you find it "liberating".

Liberation... Freedom... Are you still under the "Law", according to your belief system? In other words... Per your understanding ... Do you see the "Created" Copy of The Father as a simple revelation that re-iterated the Stone Law?

On this note... Are you aware that this verse (Ex. 33:18) is tied to this verse... (Ex. 33:11) and again to this verse (Ex. 40:34) ... Which ties to this verse ... (Ex. 13:21) ... which is rectified to full revelation here (1 Co. 10:1f, 3f).

It literally reveals that every manifestation of the Father that is seen is Jesus.

Whats the issue here? It is this... the word used in Ex. 33 to describe this "Manifestation" of the Father is... (יְהוָ֤ה).

That, my friend is none other than the very Tetragramaton Himself. (In the Spiritual FLESH) You literally have to intentionally deny scripture in totality to deny this. This is why verses like (Col. 1:15, John 1:18 and John 6:46) are so challenging to you.

You are trying to pound a theological square peg into a non-existent hole.

My last question... What is this? (Rm. 8:9 and Eph. 1:13)

When you say "IT"... why do you depersonalize the "Spirit of Christ"?

Comment

And what does the following scripture mean friend?

Ephesians 1:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Jim Elliot

Comment

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
            What does that have to do with the logos? The logos is not a man.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

I only suggest you read Heb 1:3 and tell me what the Express Image is.
              Originally posted by Evil.Eye. View Post
              I would presume you realize what you are implying here. God is Infinite. To suggest that Infinity copied Himself is to suggest that we now have Two Gods. This would be a Binity... and not a BiUnity. To make matters more perplexing is that you dogmatically believe what you say so staunchly that you find it "liberating".

Liberation... Freedom... Are you still under the "Law", according to your belief system? In other words... Per your understanding ... Do you see the "Created" Copy of The Father as a simple revelation that re-iterated the Stone Law?

On this note... Are you aware that this verse (Ex. 33:18) is tied to this verse... (Ex. 33:11) and again to this verse (Ex. 40:34) ... Which ties to this verse ... (Ex. 13:21) ... which is rectified to full revelation here (1 Co. 10:1f, 3f).

It literally reveals that every manifestation of the Father that is seen is Jesus.

Whats the issue here? It is this... the word used in Ex. 33 to describe this "Manifestation" of the Father is... (יְהוָ֤ה).

That, my friend is none other than the very Tetragramaton Himself. (In the Spiritual FLESH) You literally have to intentionally deny scripture in totality to deny this. This is why verses like (Col. 1:15, John 1:18 and John 6:46) are so challenging to you.

Comment

What does that have to do with the logos? The logos is not a man.

You're right. The logos is God! But it is the Same application.

Jim Elliot

Comment

Originally posted by Evil.Eye. View Post

Early English translations use the term IT when the logos is discussed.

Comment

You're right. The logos is God! But it is the Same application.
                    Nope, the logos is a FORM of God, not God. The logos is God's first creation. The logos is the spirit son of the most high.

Comment

Nope, the logos is a FORM of God, not God. The logos is God's first creation. The logos is the spirit son of the most high.

That is heretical. What does John 1:1 say and stay within the context of the verse? It says the Logos was God. Don't twist it.

Jim Elliot

Comment

That is heretical. What does John 1:1 say and stay within the context of the verse? It says the Logos was God. Don't twist it.
                        Been there with you many times.
                        You do not understand John's words BR. The logos became flesh, what was the logos before it became flesh? The logos was created by God for it is his express image. It is in effect a created spirit given the fullness of his creator. He is "a" God. Being a form of God does not make it like or as the most high. Christ has a God over him who is greater than ALL.

Comment

Been there with you many times.
                          You do not understand John's words BR. The logos became flesh, what was the logos before it became flesh? The logos was created by God for it is his express image. It is in effect a created spirit given the fullness of his creator. He is "a" God. Being a form of God does not make it like or as the most high. Christ has a God over him who is greater than ALL.

You categorically deny John 1:1 don't you. The Word (Logos) was in the beginning.

Jim Elliot

Comment

Define beginning.

Creation?

The creation was done through the logos. That proves the logos was the FIRST of all creation/creatures.

Comment

Define beginning.

Creation?

The creation was done through the logos. That proves the logos was the FIRST of all creation/creatures.

Another heretical statement. You're doing well today. The Creator is not part of the creation. Another serious twisting of the Word.

Jim Elliot

Comment

Another heretical statement. You're doing well today. The Creator is not part of the creation. Another serious twisting of the Word.
                                The Father is the creator, he created through his spiritson, the logos. Bury your head in church teaching if you wish friend, but the truth will still become known.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Comment

Working...
                                X