God The Father Is The Creator Of All Things

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
GOD THE FATHER IS THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS
2 Cor 5:18
18 Now all things are of God(Father), who has reconciled us to Himself(Father) through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
1 Pet 4:19
19 Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God(Father) commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator(Father).
1 Cor 11:3
3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ(Jesus), the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ(Jesus) is God(Father).
Eph 2:10
10 For we are His(Father) workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God(Father) prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
Eph 3:8-11
8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,
9 and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God(Father) who created all things through Jesus Christ;
10 to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God(Father) might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places,
11 according to the eternal purpose which He(Father) accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord,
Col 1:12-20
12 giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
13 He(Father) has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son(Jesus) of His(Father) love,
14 in whom we have redemption through His(Jesus) blood, the forgiveness of sins.
15 He(Jesus) is the image of the invisible God(Father), the firstborn over all creation.
16 For by Him(Father) all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him(Jesus) and for Him(Father).
17 And He(Father) is before all things, and in Him(Father) all things consist.
18 And He(Jesus) is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He(Jesus) may have the preeminence.
19 For it pleased the Father that in Him(Jesus) all the fullness should dwell,
20 and by Him(Father) to reconcile all things to Himself(Father), by Him(Jesus), whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His(Jesus) cross.
Rev 4:11
11 "You are worthy, O LORD(Father), to receive glory and honor and power; for You(Father) created all things, and by Your(Father) will they exist and were created."
Mark 10:6
6 "But from the beginning of the creation, God(Father) 'made them male and female.'
Rom 1:20
20 For since the creation of the world His(Father) invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His(Father) eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,
Rev 3:14
14 "And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, 'These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness(Jesus), the Beginning of the creation of God(Father):
Col 1:15
15 He(Jesus) is the image of the invisible God(Father), the firstborn over all creation.
John 5:37-40
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me(Jesus), has testified of Me(Jesus). You have neither heard His(Father) voice at any time, nor seen His (Father) form.
38 "But you do not have His(Father) word abiding in you, because whom He(Father) sent, Him(Jesus) you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me(Jesus).
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me(Jesus) that you may have life.
Rom 11:32-36
32 For God(Father)has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.
33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God(Father)! How unsearchable are His(Father) judgments and His(Father) ways past finding out!
34 "For who has known the mind of the Lord(Jesus)? Or who has become His(Jesus) counselor?"
35 "Or who has first given to Him(Jesus) and it shall be repaid to him?"
36 For of Him(Father) and through Him(Jesus) and to Him(Father) are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.
(NKJ)

THROUGH CHRIST---REASON FOR WAS CHRIST
xxxThe deffinition of through- is reason for. So God created everything through or for the reason of Jesus. God created everything for Jesus sake.

Heb 1:1-6
1 God(Father), who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by His(Father) Son(Jesus), whom He(Father) has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He(Father) made the worlds;
3 who being the brightness of His(Father) glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His(Father) power, when He(Jesus) had by Himself(Jesus) purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty(Father) on high,
4 having become so much better than the angels, as He(Jesus) has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
5 For to which of the angels did He(Father) ever say: "You(Jesus) are My(Father) Son(Jesus), today I(Father) have begotten You(Jesus)"? And again: "I will be to Him a Father, and He(Jesus) shall be to Me(Father) a Son"?
6 But when He(Father) again brings the firstborn(Jesus) into the world, He(Father) says: "Let all the angels of God(Father) worship Him(Jesus)."
2 Cor 3:4
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God(Father).
Gal 4:7
7 Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God(Father) through Christ(Jesus).
Phil 4:7
7 and the peace of God(Father), which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
John 1:17
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
Rom 1:8
8 First, I thank my God(Father) through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
Rom 5:21
21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
2 Cor 5:18-19
18 Now all things are of God(Father), who has reconciled us to Himself(Father) through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God(Father) was in Christ(Jesus) reconciling the world to Himself(Father), not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)

xxx God the Father done all the creating. God the Father sent His Son Jesus to pay for our sins. And to be an example of how to worship God the Father in the right Spirit. God created Jesus first before anything else. Then God had someone to love. God had someone to give to, but Jesus didnt have anyone that He could give to. So God created everything else through(reason for) Jesus or for Jesus. The heavens and the earth were created for Jesus. Now to purchase them Jesus had to die on the cross. We all have to prove ourselves to God. Jesus proved Himself, and made the way that we can prove ourselves.
GOD EVEN CREATED JESUS
John 17:5
5 "And now, O Father, glorify Me(Jesus) together with Yourself(Father), with the glory which I(Jesus) had with You(Father) before the world was.
Col 1:15
Rev 3:14
14 "And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, 'These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness(Jesus), the Beginning of the creation of God(Father):
Heb 3:1-4
1 Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus,
2 who was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also was faithful in all His house.
3 For this One has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as He who built the house has more honor than the house.
4 For every house is built by someone, but He who built all things is God.
(NKJ)

THE OLD TESTAMENT
Isa 45:6-7
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
(KJV)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry Squeaks, You can't add everything in parenthesis as you have because you are incorrect as usual, but more so, this is where your add to scripture comes in and you will be properly chastised and punished by God for doing so. You had better follow your own advice and not do it!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sorry Squeaks, You can't add everything in parenthesis as you have because you are incorrect as usual, but more so, this is where your add to scripture comes in and you will be properly chastised and punished by God for doing so. You had better follow your own advice and not do it!

I said
Be careful. Don't you know that you are condemning yourself by picking at me. As long as you are going to defend the trinity doctrine, you will condemn yourself every time you pick at someone else about adding to scripture.

Rom 2:1-4
1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You still haven't proved yourself to God the Father

I said
Have you got any proof or evidence to back that up? Or are you just bearing false witness again.

What you don't know is nothing absolutely nothing can condemn me as long as I'm walking after the Holy Spirit.

Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Be careful. Don't you know that you are condemning yourself by picking at me. As long as you are going to defend the trinity doctrine, you will condemn yourself every time you pick at someone else about adding to scripture.

1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
(NKJ)

All I'm doing is speaking the truth to an unbeliever. maybe if you hear it often enough you will come to believe.

marhig

All I'm doing is speaking the truth to an unbeliever. maybe if you hear it often enough you will come to believe.

John 17

As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.*And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent

God gave Jesus power, he didn't get it from himself. God the father is the head of Christ Jesus who is the son.

People here criticise those who don't believe in the trinity, but Jesus said that eternal life is to believe in the only true God, who is the father, and Jesus Christ whom he has sent and he is the son.

He clearly says that God the father is the only true God and that he himself was sent by him, I don't believe in the trinity but I believe in the only true God and Jesus Christ whom he has sent. And according to Jesus, that is life eternal.

Be careful how you judge, an unbeliever isn't one who doesn't believe in the trinity, but one who denies God and lives by the will of the flesh. Especially those who profess to know him with their lips if they live by the the will of their flesh then they are still denying the living God and Christ by not living by the will of God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
Have you got any proof or evidence to back that up? Or are you just bearing false witness again.

What you don't know is nothing absolutely nothing can condemn me as long as I'm walking after the Holy Spirit.

Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)
Same for me, I cannot be condemned for anything, absolutely nothing can condemn me Romans 8:1-2

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
What your doing is perverting the truth. This is the truth. As long as you put something outside of the Word---into the Word like trinity. And complain about it in others you will condemn yourself.

(NKJ)

For by your words

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
John 17

As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.*And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent

God gave Jesus power, he didn't get it from himself. God the father is the head of Christ Jesus who is the son.

People here criticise those who don't believe in the trinity, but Jesus said that eternal life is to believe in the only true God, who is the father, and Jesus Christ whom he has sent and he is the son.

He clearly says that God the father is the only true God and that he himself was sent by him, I don't believe in the trinity but I believe in the only true God and Jesus Christ whom he has sent. And according to Jesus, that is life eternal.

Be careful how you judge, an unbeliever isn't one who doesn't believe in the trinity, but one who denies God and lives by the will of the flesh. Especially those who profess to know him with their lips if they live by the the will of their flesh then they are still denying the living God and Christ by not living by the will of God.

I said
very good.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Same for me, I cannot be condemned for anything, absolutely nothing can condemn me Romans 8:1-2

I said
IF
ONLY CHRISTIANS IF? ONLY LOVED IF? IF IS A CONDITION

Heb 3:5-6
5 And Moses indeed was faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken afterward,
6 but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are IF we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.
Eph 4:21
21 IF indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
John 6:29
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
Matt 11:27
27 "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
1 Pet 4:17-18
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and IF it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
18 Now "IF the righteous one is scarcely saved, where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?"
Heb 3:14
14 For we have become partakers of Christ IF we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end,
I Jn 1:8-10
8 IF we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 IF we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 IF we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
John 15:10
10 "IF you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
John 15:14
14 "You are My friends IF you do whatever I command you.
I Jn 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, IF we keep His commandments.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For IF you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But IF you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
I Jn 5:3-4
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-- our faith.
Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: IF anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and IF anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Matt 28:20
20 "teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
(NKJ)Col 1:23
23 IF indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.
(NKJ)
xxx The IF's in the Word of God are conditions of love. There is no such thing as unconditional love. God says He will(not is) but will be a Father to us. If has always been one of the biggest conditions for love in God. God will love you IF.

2 Cor 6:14-18
14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they shall be My people."
17 Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
18 "I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
(NKJ)

2 Pet 1:5-10
5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,
6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness,
7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.
8 For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.
10 Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble;
(NKJ)

Gal 3:29
29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

John 15:7
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
(NKJ)

John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:6-7
6 But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
well, :duh:

says so right in the beginning of genesis

oh, that's right - you don't accept the OT

keypurr

The Father is the creator.

Yes your right however:

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

God created all using his first creation, his son, the express image of the Father.

beameup

Come ye near unto ME, hear ye this;
I have not spoken in secret from the beginning;
from the time that it was, there am I
[PREEXISTANT]
and now the Lord GOD [YHWH], and his Spirit, hath sent ME.
Isaiah 48:16

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Colossians 1:15-19 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. 18 He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything. 19 For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Colossians 1:15-19 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. 18 He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything. 19 For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him,

I said

Everything here is talking about the Father . And what the Father has done for us.
Col 1:13-20
13 He(Father) has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son(Jesus) of His(Father) love,
14 in whom we have redemption through His(Jesus) blood, the forgiveness of sins.
16 For by Him(Father) all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him(Jesus) and for Him(Father).
18 And He(Jesus) is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He(Jesus) may have the preeminence.
20 and by Him(Father) to reconcile all things to Himself(Father), by Him(Jesus), whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His(Jesus) cross.

KingdomRose

I said

Everything here is talking about the Father . And what the Father has done for us.
Col 1:13-20

You are heading in the right direction, Squeaky, in that you see that the Father is Supreme and all the power to create comes from Him. However, His Son did participate in the creation. Verse 14 mentions Jesus' blood, through which we have redemption. The next verse speaks, of course, of Jesus being the image of God, the Father. Verse 16 is still referring to Jesus, explaining that it is through him that all things were created. He did not create on his own steam, so to speak.....the power came from the Father.

And it is clear that whatever Jesus did, he pleased the Father, which was always what he wished to do. Yes, by Jesus all things are reconciled to the Father, through the blood of Jesus' sacrifice.

It is always the Father who is the head of everything, always calling all the shots.

"Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ." (I Corinthians 11:3, NASB)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are heading in the right direction, Squeaky, in that you see that the Father is Supreme and all the power to create comes from Him. However, His Son did participate in the creation. Verse 14 mentions Jesus' blood, through which we have redemption. The next verse speaks, of course, of Jesus being the image of God, the Father. Verse 16 is still referring to Jesus, explaining that it is through him that all things were created. He did not create on his own steam, so to speak.....the power came from the Father.

And it is clear that whatever Jesus did, he pleased the Father, which was always what he wished to do. Yes, by Jesus all things are reconciled to the Father, through the blood of Jesus' sacrifice.

It is always the Father who is the head of everything, always calling all the shots.

"Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ." (I Corinthians 11:3, NASB)

I said
I guess we will have to agree to disagree.