Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you not understand wit5h theswe verses?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What do you not understand wit5h theswe verses?

    2Co_1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;


    Eph_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:


    1Pe_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

    Do you see that Jesus Christ has a God? How many God's are there?
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

    Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

    Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.


  • #2
    Originally posted by keypurr View Post
    2Co_1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;


    Eph_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:


    1Pe_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

    Do you see that Jesus Christ has a God? How many God's are there?
    This is how it is KP:

    God the Father
    God the Son
    God the Holy Spirit

    Yet, these three are ONE and equal to one another. Your "theories" notwithstanding.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by keypurr View Post
      2Co_1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;


      Eph_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:


      1Pe_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

      Do you see that Jesus Christ has a God? How many God's are there?
      There is one God, made up of three personages.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by keypurr View Post
        2Co_1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;


        Eph_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:


        1Pe_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

        Do you see that Jesus Christ has a God? How many God's are there?
        Consider that it just might be that you are confused. Why? Because you obviously started out that way BEFORE you sought out these passages in hopes of proving your error sound through them.

        This is crystal clear obvious to me that that is what you did.

        Because the issue those passages are seeking to bring out is the connection between "the only begotten" in connection with the resurrection of Christ, and "the begotten of" that those who have believed that God raised Him from the dead, become a part of.

        Put your foolishness away and study out THROUGHOUT Scripture (Genesis thru Revelation) what "begotten" actually refers to.

        Only then should you turn to your above cited passages to attempt to see what the actual connection is between the Father and the word "begotten."

        Only then will you even have a hope of seeing what passages like those are even talking about.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by keypurr View Post
          Do you see that Jesus Christ has a God? How many God's are there?
          Just as there is one human species there is one God species.

          Just because a person's father is human does not mean that person is not human.

          Physical reproduction is of like kind and spiritual reproduction is of like kind.

          We are joint heirs with Christ of all that exists.
          You have put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that He put all in subjection under him, He left nothing that is not put under him. But now we do not yet see all things put under him. (Hebrews 2:8)

          Comment


          • #6
            Jesus has all the divine attributes of His Father.

            "I and the Father are one" (John 10:30).

            The Greek word for "one" heis can also be used for agreement, alike, and common.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by keypurr View Post
              2Co_1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;


              Eph_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:


              1Pe_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

              Do you see that Jesus Christ has a God? How many God's are there?
              Jesus has a God because Jesus is God the Father come as a MAN.
              Oh how I love the Word of God!

              Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                There is one God, made up of three personages.
                Nope, the verses do not say that. They say that Jesus has a God.
                How many Gods do you have?

                Believe in the word, not tradition.
                Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

                Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

                Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Danoh View Post
                  Consider that it just might be that you are confused. Why? Because you obviously started out that way BEFORE you sought out these passages in hopes of proving your error sound through them.

                  This is crystal clear obvious to me that that is what you did.

                  Because the issue those passages are seeking to bring out is the connection between "the only begotten" in connection with the resurrection of Christ, and "the begotten of" that those who have believed that God raised Him from the dead, become a part of.

                  Put your foolishness away and study out THROUGHOUT Scripture (Genesis thru Revelation) what "begotten" actually refers to.

                  Only then should you turn to your above cited passages to attempt to see what the actual connection is between the Father and the word "begotten."

                  Only then will you even have a hope of seeing what passages like those are even talking about.
                  Stop trying to analize me, your not equipped to do so.

                  Just tell me what the verses mean to you.
                  Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

                  Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

                  Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jamie View Post
                    Just as there is one human species there is one God species.

                    Just because a person's father is human does not mean that person is not human.

                    Physical reproduction is of like kind and spiritual reproduction is of like kind.

                    We are joint heirs with Christ of all that exists.
                    You have put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that He put all in subjection under him, He left nothing that is not put under him. But now we do not yet see all things put under him. (Hebrews 2:8)
                    That is not what the verse show. Jesus has a God, there is only one God.
                    So that proves that Jesus is not God, he is the Christ of God.
                    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

                    Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

                    Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bradley D View Post
                      Jesus has all the divine attributes of His Father.

                      "I and the Father are one" (John 10:30).

                      The Greek word for "one" heis can also be used for agreement, alike, and common.
                      We all can be one with the Father. But are we God also?
                      Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

                      Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

                      Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by keypurr View Post
                        We all can be one with the Father. But are we God also?
                        Nobodies trying to stop you from believing your own theories. You have a right to be a heretic.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                          Jesus has a God because Jesus is God the Father come as a MAN.
                          You don't think, do you?

                          Jesus is not God the Father.


                          Read John 17.
                          Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

                          Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

                          Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            keypurr: "Here are some random proof texts that disprove the trinity."

                            several others: "Here's a simple explanation that shows you may be misreading those proof texts."

                            keypurr: "You all are stupid and dumb and stupidly dumb."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                              Nobodies trying to stop you from believing your own theories. You have a right to be a heretic.
                              GM, stick with the verses in question, what do they tell you?
                              Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

                              Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

                              Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X