The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

The doctrine of the trinity does NOT say anything that opposes that, so why do you have problems with it?

The doctrine of trinity makes the Father and Jesus two strange entities separate and different than each other, but with life but with a different and separate Spirit called the Holy Spirit.

THAT IS STRANGE AND not scriptural.

If God the Father is called a Person, then the Person has a Spirit, with or without a body.

A human person has a body, but the body is dead without its spirit.

Right Divider

Body part
Then you can't say you believe they are equal.
Yes, I can. The Bible agrees with me.

There is one revealed to us in three; not three different making one.
:juggle:
You need to get some medical help.... seriously. THREE WHAT?

We that believe the Bible agree with the trinity doctrine FROM the Bible that the three persons are ONE GOD.

Right Divider

Body part
One shown to us in three. Not three separate and different.
THREE WHAT?... Why won't you tell us? You're such an "expert" and yet you will not tell us?

All Persons that are alive must have a spirit.
Once AGAIN, you are confusing persons with HUMAN persons. You've been told, so you are either deaf or LYING.

BUT the trinity doctrine says that the Father has a separate and different Spirit outside of Him!!!
WRONG!!!! The 10 millionth STRAW-MAN from the great deceiver and LIAR GT!

One GOD, One SPIRIT, three PERSONS.

The WORD was WITH GOD and the WORD was GOD!

God's Truth

And yet YOU say that THEY ARE THREE.... THREE WHAT?

Let's try it with an analogy, and I will keep the analogy scriptural; yet, the analogy itself is not in the scriptures. The scriptures say God is a consuming fire. Agree? The scriptures say that the Son is the brightness of God. Agree? Would that not be the same fire as God the Father? It is still the fire. Jesus is still that one and only God the Father. The light is not different and separate than the Father, as the trinity doctrine says.

The Son is the brightness of that fire---but also puts us IN THAT FIRE without our getting burned and destroyed.

Right Divider

Body part
Let's try it with an analogy, and I will keep the analogy scriptural; yet, the analogy itself is not in the scriptures. The scriptures say God is a consuming fire. Agree? The scriptures say that the Son is the brightness of God. Agree? Would that not be the same fire as God the Father? It is still the fire. Jesus is still that one and only God the Father. The light is not different and separate than the Father, as the trinity doctrine says.
You are so confused that it's not even funny.

THREE WHAT? You said that they are THREE.... but you cannot even say WHAT!

You are a POSER.

God's Truth

I have said that MANY, MANY times and the trinity doctrine does too.
NO. The trinity doctrine says that they are NOT the same!!!
If you keep telling me the trinity says the same thing too---then why have you been going against me for years?
THREE WHAT?

Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.

The Father lives in unapproachable light. The Son is that light with a body. The Holy Spirit is that same light...the same Father and Son, just given without the body and going forth from the light and is the light.

What are the THREE?

Why can't you tell us?

I keep telling you but you don't want to debate. You just want to keep calling me a liar, a poser, and anything else you feel like doing.

God's Truth

Right Divider, are you a man? Okay then, are you a father? Are you also a son? Does that make you two and even three different and separate persons? Man/one; father/two; son; three. BUT YOU ARE STILL THAT ONE AND SAME PERSON.

You say the Father is different and separate from the Son and the Holy Spirit. THAT IS NOT TRUE.

Right Divider

Body part
They are ONE SPIRIT.

NO. The trinity doctrine says that they are NOT the same!!!
You can't even keep things straight... THAT quote above is the one that I replied to saying "I have said that MANY, MANY times and so does the trinity doctrine".

If you keep telling me the trinity says the same thing too---then why have you been going against me for years?
ONE SPIRIT.... on that we agree.

Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
Figures? .... HILARIOUS.

A Father and Son RELATIONSHIP is a RELATIONSHIP between TWO PERSONS and not two "figures".

The Father lives in unapproachable light. The Son is that light with a body. The Holy Spirit is that same light...the same Father and Son, just given without the body and going forth from the light and is the light.

I keep telling you but you don't want to debate. You just want to keep calling me a liar, a poser, and anything else you feel like doing.
At best you are extremely confused.

popsthebuilder

So then where is the problem with the doctrine of the trinity?

One God, three persons... just like the Bible says.
Not persons, not separate. Persons are creation and as such not first cause/ Creator.

There is a distinction to be made between temporal and eternal. I'm sorry you cannot get that.

I do not refute the trinity per say, bit actually agree with it in essence. What I do not agree with is that mortal creation is synonimous with first cause. The Word came forth from GOD. the Word is of GOD. All creation is formed through the Word of GOD.

The spirit is the same. The substance is the same.

Such is taught in the trinity doctrine. But for some supposed trinitarians there is no distinction between begotten and that which begat.

The Spirit is the same. The vessel or Holy Temple, while a both of GOD and filled with the substance/ Spirit of GOD, is not the literal utter fullness of the eternal GOD. such is plainly obvious due to the mortal temporal created nature of the vessel or Holy Temple.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Yes, I can. The Bible agrees with me.

You need to get some medical help.... seriously. THREE WHAT?

We that believe the Bible agree with the trinity doctrine FROM the Bible that the three persons are ONE GOD.
Then you shouldn't have any problem producing texts that say GOD is three people, or persons, or creation whatsoever.

Did Jesus liken the father to creation or did He, without ceasing, preach that He did the will of the FATHER?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

You can't even keep things straight... THAT quote above is the one that I replied to saying "I have said that MANY, MANY times and so does the trinity doctrine".

ONE SPIRIT.... on that we agree.

Figures? .... HILARIOUS.

A Father and Son RELATIONSHIP is a RELATIONSHIP between TWO PERSONS and not two "figures".

At best you are extremely confused.

You are the confused one. You saying I am confused is just another creepy way of demeaning people.

God's Truth

If a Spirit spoke to you and showed you how to be saved, then being the one who saved you, and also the one who lives in you---how do you get that it is not the same ONE AND ONLY SPIRIT doing those things? How is that Spirit not the One and only Father and the same Spirit Son, and the Holy Spirit?

When Jesus says to you HE HIMSELF will live in you---yet you also will have the Father living in you---yet you are only given one Spirit---it does not make the Holy Spirit a proxy Spirit! It makes that Holy Spirit the One and only God the Father and Son.

Right Divider

Body part
Not persons, not separate. Persons are creation and as such not first cause/ Creator.
Once again, you're another one that confuses PERSON-HOOD with a HUMAN PERSON.

The trinity doctrine does NOT says that God is "three human persons". The trinity doctrine simply recognizes the RELATIONSHIPS within the Godhead.

The Father and Son RELATIONSHIP is a RELATIONSHIP between two persons (and not two HUMAN persons).

There is a distinction to be made between temporal and eternal. I'm sorry you cannot get that.
I get that completely, but it is NOT relevant at all.

I do not refute the trinity per say, bit actually agree with it in essence. What I do not agree with is that mortal creation is synonimous with first cause. The Word came forth from GOD. the Word is of GOD. All creation is formed through the Word of GOD.
Irrelevant to the trinity doctrine....

The spirit is the same. The substance is the same.
Just as the trinity doctrines says.

Such is taught in the trinity doctrine. But for some supposed trinitarians there is no distinction between begotten and that which begat.
Well perhaps you should take that up with "some supposed trinitarians" and quit arguing with real trinitarians.

The Spirit is the same. The vessel or Holy Temple, while a both of GOD and filled with the substance/ Spirit of GOD, is not the literal utter fullness of the eternal GOD. such is plainly obvious due to the mortal temporal created nature of the vessel or Holy Temple.
Once again, you are arguing with some other doctrine and not the trinity doctrine.

God's Truth

When I was saved, A holy Spirit spoke to me. Was it the Holy Spirit? Was it an angel; angels are spirit; was this the angel of God? This Spirit spoke to me and then saved me. So it is not an angel of God who is not God. Does the Father save us, or does Jesus save us, or does the Holy Spirit save us? Later when the Spirit spoke to me, what he said revealed to me that it was he, Jesus Christ. So then, when I started trying to help people to know and understand God better and help do away with false doctrines, how can I keep defending the trinity who says Jesus is not the Father or the Holy Spirit? They are the same. When one speaks, so do the others.

Right Divider

Body part
When I was saved, A holy Spirit spoke to me. Was it the Holy Spirit? Was it an angel; angels are spirit; was this the angel of God? This Spirit spoke to me and then saved me. So it is not an angel of God who is not God. Does the Father save us, or does Jesus save us, or does the Holy Spirit save us? Later when the Spirit spoke to me, what he said revealed to me that it was he, Jesus Christ. So then, when I started trying to help people to know and understand God better and help do away with false doctrines, how can I keep defending the trinity who says Jesus is not the Father or the Holy Spirit? They are the same. When one speaks, so do the others.
One God, One Spirit, three PERSONS.

A FATHER and SON RELATIONSHIP is a RELATIONSHIP between two PERSONS (and NOT two "figures").