The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

True or False

BANNED
Banned
As if one would have a choice.

As if the Christ will turn away those who seek to do His will.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Mark
Chapter 5

And when he was come into the ship,
he that had been possessed with the devil
prayed him that he might be with him.
Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him,
Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord
hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.

Jesus denied this man's request to be with Him.

True or false?

Lon

I will list them, but what does that have to do with the words of Jesus taking precedence over the words of others in scripture?

I agree that scripture shouldn't be pitted against scripture, but to me it all says the same thing anyway so there shouldn't be any issue.

Now I will read John 1:1-18 and list the characters spoken of because you asked and I'm sure you have some reason for continuing to go back to that single verse when we have all of scripture to use and learn from.

-God
-John
-Moses
-Jesus the Christ

Thank you. Back to John 1:1 then, we only have a couple of people listed. Question: Who is John 1:1 about? The same as this entire gospel (same people as in John 1:1)?

lifeisgood

You say Peter was preaching to those who are already saved.

Correct.

Okay then, Peter tells those who are already saved that if they are not obeying, they are in danger of losing their salvation.

As if the Holy Spirit does not convict a BELIEVER that they are doing something displeasing to the Lord and they can be helped by the Holy Spirit to stop.

No BELIEVER can lose its POSITION with Christ for SALVATION is ALL OF GOD and none of the BELIEVER.

If a BELIEVER says 'I am so afraid I did something so wrong, I think I lost my salvation.' The fact that they are worried about it will tell anyone with two cents of comprehension that that BELIEVER has NOT lost their Salvation.

A BELIEVER's POSITION with Christ NEVER changes for Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary NEVER changes.

A BELIEVER's CONDITION changes every single day and the Holy Spirit comes beside that BELIEVER and help him/her, Jesus said so.

That goes against your Calvinistic teachings. It also goes against faith alone madists.

Nonsense, for I am neither Calvinist or MADist. BOTH ARE SAVED, BTW.

I am BIBLEist.

Last edited:

True or False

BANNED
Banned
Correct.

As if the Holy Spirit does not convict a BELIEVER that they are doing something displeasing to the Lord and they can be helped by the Holy Spirit to stop.

No BELIEVER can lose its POSITION with Christ for SALVATION is ALL OF GOD and none of the BELIEVER.

If a BELIEVER asks 'I am so afraid I did something so wrong, I think I lost my salvation.' The fact that they are worried about it will tell anyone with two cents of comprehension that that BELIEVER has NOT lost their Salvation.

A BELIEVER's POSITION with Christ NEVER changes for Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary NEVER changes.

A BELIEVER's CONDITION changes every single day and the Holy Spirit comes beside that BELIEVER and help him/her, Jesus said so.

Nonsense, for I am neither Calvinist or MADist. BOTH ARE SAVED, BTW.

I am BIBLEist.
You have been deceived many times in your life
when you thought you were right.

True or false?

popsthebuilder

You have never told a lie in your life about the truth.

True or false?
Again; context.

I recall lying for the first time in a very long time a couple of weeks ago, but this was a personal matter and I was put on the spot. It won't be happening again.

But as far as Truth, as in metaphysically, speaking about GOD and the relation to man? No, since my receiving faith in 2011 I have not lied about the Truth.

Having fun? I figured I'd at least get a response.

I have nothing to hide friend.

True or False

BANNED
Banned
Again; context.

I recall lying for the first time in a very long time a couple of weeks ago, but this was a personal matter and I was put on the spot. It won't be happening again.

But as far as Truth, as in metaphysically, speaking about GOD and the relation to man? No, since my receiving faith in 2011 I have not lied about the Truth.

Having fun? I figured I'd at least get a response.

I have nothing to hide friend.

You have been deceived even when you did not know it.

True or false?

lifeisgood

I stopped after the first two sentences.

Not interested. Got it. :think:

You need to grasp that we do not do for salvation.

Like when I asked you what you brought to be saved and you said that those were tricky questions.

As such, before or after salvation is irrelevant.

:think: Is this one part of your answer to the 'what did you bring to be saved' which you found to be tricky question.

Does GOD know who is saved before those individuals know?

:doh: Do you not know 1 Peter 1:18-20?

popsthebuilder

Mark
Chapter 5

And when he was come into the ship,
he that had been possessed with the devil
prayed him that he might be with him.
Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him,
Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord
hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.

Jesus denied this man's request to be with Him.

True or false?
false nonsense silly; Christ was with him from then on, no doubt.

He sent him to spread the Truth.

This is fun.