The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Lazy does not believe that.

Gods word began becoming man in the womb of Mary and was completed to its possible extent at Jesus baptism but fully completed at His resurrection.

Jesus was firstly the man who was prepared by the Holy Spirit of God to be filled with the Spirit of His Father at His baptism, but He went to the cross in His own faith, and did not cheat as the devil and the deceived GT wants it, thus calling God a cheat.

LA
What?

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

God's Truth

I'm quite certain that Mrs. Mary makes no distinction between the Spirit that is Christ, and GOD now, in this time.
Jesus' Spirit is and was the Holy Spirit when he walked the earth.
She is not saying the Lord Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit.

She is not saying Jesus is God.

I believe she may distinguish between when Christ walked the earth as man; as man is not equal to the utter literal absolute fullness of GOD as a material creation or temple.
I am not sure what you mean, for Jesus is the temple of God, even when he walked the earth.

That doesn't mean that what was in the temple/ vessel that was Jesus of Nazareth wasn't wholly the Spirit of GOD.

...but that is what I what her to tell me that she believes or not.
The Bible says that the Lord is the Spirit.
She speaks like a trinitarian when she says Jesus is in us by proxy.
Jesus himself lives in us.

Right Divider

Body part
The three are one and the same not different as the trinitarian doctrine says.
You are just horribly confused and will not accept the truth.

They are THREE PERSONS and ONE GOD.

The FATHER is 100% God, but He is not the SON who is also 100% God.

The Father SENT the Son; the Son SENT the Holy Spirit.

That is the truth. It's not hard, but you reject the truth.

(and I'm now reminded why I've put on ignore a number of times).

popsthebuilder

Acts 5:3 (KJV)
(5:3) But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back [part] of the price of the land?

You can ONLY lie to a PERSON.
They sinned against the Holy Spirit that dwelled within themselves. It had little to do with lying to other people. They allowed themselves to be lead by their desire; namely greed.

Do go study before making blind assumptions in attempts to bolster your own perspective please.

popsthebuilder

No, it does NOT and your ignorant repetition does NOT change that.

The Bible says the Father AND the Son.... etc.
It does, indeed all through scripture, but most like to act like it says GOD the Son.

The spirit of GOD fills the Son and it is the same spirit that is the Holy Spirit.

GOD is Spirit.

There is only One spirit of GOD.

that doesn't mean the Spirit of GOD cannot be manifested in a physical temple.

It does not mean that father and son are synonyms.

It does not mean that begotten is actually eternal.

It doesn't mean that tempted by evil is the same as impossible to tempt with evil.

It does not mean that creation is equal to creator.

It doesn't mean that the temple is greater than the substance contained within.

It does not mean that man has at any point been the literal utter fullness of GOD.

it does not mean that any has ever seen the Father, but that all can know GOD through the work, example, and payment of the Christ of GOD that is the Way to GOD.

Right Divider

Body part
They sinned against the Holy Spirit that dwelled within themselves.
You're trying to change scripture? No, it says that they LIED to the Holy Spirit.

Please show us all that missing scripture that says that they HAD the Holy Spirit.

It had little to do with lying to other people.
Where does "to do with lying to other people" come from? Distractionary tactic?

Scripture says that the LIED to the Holy Spirit. I'll stick with scripture.
Acts 5:3 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:3) But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back [part] of the price of the land?

They allowed themselves to be lead by their desire; namely greed.
Indeed, that's why they LIED to the Holy Spirit.

Do go study before making blind assumptions in attempts to bolster your own perspective please.
Funniest comment of the year! :french:

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

I understand your confusion. It comes from your unbelief.

The FATHER is a PERSON.
The SON is a PERSON.
The Holy Spirit is a PERSON (per Acts 5:3).

Don't be confused, just believe the Bible.

P.S. No, don't go back to your confused "person means human" idea.
Acts: 4. 26. The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ. 31. And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness. 32. And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. 33. And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. 34. Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, 35. And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need. 36. And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus, 37. Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

Acts: 5. 1. But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, 2. And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. 3. But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? 4. Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. 5. And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.

I will warn you once to not knowingly misrepresent the written Word of GOD, and sincerely hope it was an honest mistake.

Your credibility can take little more as far as I am concerned. You should be thankful our Lord GOD is merciful to those who see and here and too Tue ignorant. If you are any of those I hope it is in your heart to repent.

peace

popsthebuilder

Do you believe the desert was the only time Jesus was tempted or was He tempted at other times during those 33 years?
I do not doubt He was tempted at other times. Scripture tells me.

I do not doubt that He was not tempted at all times, but in all fashions like scripture tells us.

I know evil abounds around those seeking what is good. How much more must it have futiley attempted to deture the perfect lamb without blemish.

I also know from multiple sources...well....really just one; that evil and the temptation there of does lesson when actually turned from and fought against.

Does that help?

popsthebuilder

So, are you accusing Christ of being violent when He turned the tables in the Temple?
So, are you accusing Christ of being slanderous when He calls people "brood of vipers"?
So, are you accusing Christ of being foul mouthed when He used "blind guides," etc.?
So, are you accusing Christ of degrading people when He said "it is very difficult for a rich person to enter Heaven"?
He did it to their own profit; not over and over and over for show to others of the lowliness of one's station or the loftiness of His own...

Questions from ignorance are the best sort; much better than those from assumption or preconception.

popsthebuilder

Jesus' Spirit is and was the Holy Spirit when he walked the earth.
She is not saying the Lord Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit.

She is not saying Jesus is God.

I am not sure what you mean, for Jesus is the temple of God, even when he walked the earth.

...but that is what I what her to tell me that she believes or not.
The Bible says that the Lord is the Spirit.
She speaks like a trinitarian when she says Jesus is in us by proxy.
Jesus himself lives in us.
And I ask you dear friend and sister; what is greater; the temple, or the substance within the temple?

peace

popsthebuilder

You are just horribly confused and will not accept the truth.

They are THREE PERSONS and ONE GOD.

The FATHER is 100% God, but He is not the SON who is also 100% God.

The Father SENT the Son; the Son SENT the Holy Spirit.

That is the truth. It's not hard, but you reject the truth.

(and I'm now reminded why I've put on ignore a number of times).
200% is a mathematical impossibility and doesn't resemble any sort of truth whatsoever.

popsthebuilder

Your trying to change scripture? No, it says that they LIED to the Holy Spirit.

Please show us all that missing scripture that says that they HAD the Holy Spirit.

Try reading for comprehension within context.

Hey, here's an idea; consider the chapters to be needless divisions diverting from the truth.

I actually answered the majority of your questions, but if you can't find the post or would like further clarification then ask again and I'll try more.

popsthebuilder

Your trying to change scripture? No, it says that they LIED to the Holy Spirit.

Soo... You think only St. Peter and St. James had the Holy Spirit or......?

Here, jeez;

Acts: 4. 31. And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness. 32. And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. 33. And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. 34. Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,

Let me know you if you missed it....

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Not the material manifestation there of; no.

The same Spirit; indeed.

So the word "another" doesn't mean anything to you?

Here's the Greek version, so that you can examine it yourself:

2a5cc31dfbf87c24a340d86ec0e6223e.jpg

"And I [God the Son, Jesus] will ask the Father [God the Father] and another Helper [God the Holy Spirit, someone other than God the Father and God the Son] He [God the Father] will give you that He [God the Holy Spirit] might be with you to the age."

The Trinity.

GT would have people believe that Jesus was a schizophrenic with a multiple personality disorder.