The Trinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
    No such thing n the scriptures. It is made up.
    It is not "made-up". It presents what is found in the Bible.

The primary reason for the 1=Father, 2=Son and 3=Holy Ghost is that the Father sent the Son and the Son sent the Holy Spirit.

Not to hard to follow unless someone, like you, has another agenda to try to prove your FALSE doctrines.
    All of my ancestors are human.
    Originally posted by Squeaky
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Originally posted by God's Truth
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

• Originally posted by popsthebuilder View Post
      Who is saying to do otherwise?
      So then where is the problem with the doctrine of the trinity?

One God, three persons... just like the Bible says.

(4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

• Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
        It is not "made-up". It presents what is found in the Bible.

The primary reason for the 1=Father, 2=Son and 3=Holy Ghost is that the Father sent the Son and the Son sent the Holy Spirit.

Not to hard to follow unless someone, like you, has another agenda to try to prove your FALSE doctrines.
        Then you can't say you believe they are equal.

There is one revealed to us in three; not three different making one.
        Oh how I love the Word of God!

Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by popsthebuilder View Post
          Sorry I don't think it is good or right to propagate falsehood as truth.
          No kidding.

Originally posted by popsthebuilder View Post
          I'm also sorry you take issue with truth as opposed to standing with it when you notice it.
          I thought that you didn't think it is good or right to propagate falsehood as truth. So much for that.

Originally posted by popsthebuilder View Post
          I understand that the Spirit of GOD was manifest within man, and have said nothing contrary to that whatsoever.
          The doctrine of the trinity does NOT say anything that opposes that, so why do you have problems with it?

Comment

• Right Divider, tell me this, does the Holy Spirit speak?

Comment

The doctrine of the trinity does NOT say anything that opposes that, so why do you have problems with it?
              The doctrine of trinity makes the Father and Jesus two strange entities separate and different than each other, but with life but with a different and separate Spirit called the Holy Spirit.

THAT IS STRANGE AND not scriptural.

If God the Father is called a Person, then the Person has a Spirit, with or without a body.

A human person has a body, but the body is dead without its spirit.

Comment

Then you can't say you believe they are equal.
                Yes, I can. The Bible agrees with me.

Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                There is one revealed to us in three; not three different making one.

You need to get some medical help.... seriously. THREE WHAT?

We that believe the Bible agree with the trinity doctrine FROM the Bible that the three persons are ONE GOD.

Comment

The doctrine of trinity makes the Father and Jesus two strange entities separate and different than each other, but with life but with a different and separate Spirit called the Holy Spirit.

THAT IS STRANGE AND not scriptural.
                  And yet YOU say that THEY ARE THREE.... THREE WHAT?

Comment

One shown to us in three. Not three separate and different.

All Persons that are alive must have a spirit.

BUT the trinity doctrine says that the Father has a separate and different Spirit outside of Him!!!

Comment

One shown to us in three. Not three separate and different.
                      THREE WHAT?... Why won't you tell us? You're such an "expert" and yet you will not tell us?

All Persons that are alive must have a spirit.
                      Once AGAIN, you are confusing persons with HUMAN persons. You've been told, so you are either deaf or LYING.

BUT the trinity doctrine says that the Father has a separate and different Spirit outside of Him!!!
                      WRONG!!!! The 10 millionth STRAW-MAN from the great deceiver and LIAR GT!

One GOD, One SPIRIT, three PERSONS.

The WORD was WITH GOD and the WORD was GOD!

Comment

Let's try it with an analogy, and I will keep the analogy scriptural; yet, the analogy itself is not in the scriptures. The scriptures say God is a consuming fire. Agree? The scriptures say that the Son is the brightness of God. Agree? Would that not be the same fire as God the Father? It is still the fire. Jesus is still that one and only God the Father. The light is not different and separate than the Father, as the trinity doctrine says.

The Son is the brightness of that fire---but also puts us IN THAT FIRE without our getting burned and destroyed.

Comment

Let's try it with an analogy, and I will keep the analogy scriptural; yet, the analogy itself is not in the scriptures. The scriptures say God is a consuming fire. Agree? The scriptures say that the Son is the brightness of God. Agree? Would that not be the same fire as God the Father? It is still the fire. Jesus is still that one and only God the Father. The light is not different and separate than the Father, as the trinity doctrine says.
                          You are so confused that it's not even funny.

THREE WHAT? You said that they are THREE.... but you cannot even say WHAT!

You are a POSER.

Comment

You are so confused that it's not even funny.

THREE WHAT? You said that they are THREE.... but you cannot even say WHAT!

You are a POSER.
                            They are ONE SPIRIT.

The Spirit comes to us as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Comment

They are ONE SPIRIT.
                              I have said that MANY, MANY times and the trinity doctrine does too.

The Spirit comes to us as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
                              THREE WHAT?

What are the THREE?

Why can't you tell us?

Comment

I have said that MANY, MANY times and the trinity doctrine does too.
                                NO. The trinity doctrine says that they are NOT the same!!!
                                If you keep telling me the trinity says the same thing too---then why have you been going against me for years?
                                Originally posted by Right Divider View Post

THREE WHAT?

The Father lives in unapproachable light. The Son is that light with a body. The Holy Spirit is that same light...the same Father and Son, just given without the body and going forth from the light and is the light.

Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
                                What are the THREE?

Why can't you tell us?
                                I keep telling you but you don't want to debate. You just want to keep calling me a liar, a poser, and anything else you feel like doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X