The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

Are you going to tell us your age?

First you call us "heavy weights" and now you suggest we may be too old to teach you? :chew:

Poor child can't decide whether she's coming or going. :chuckle:

There is a reason those with wisdom are called elders, and it isn't because they are "too old" to teach such as you. We're all old enough to know you aren't even capable of digesting the milk....much less the meat. We feed you, but you burp it back up. :sigh:

1 Corinthians 3:1-2
3 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

PS...I won't hold your youth and inexperience against you. I'm 68 years old, and I've been digesting the "meat" of the word for over forty years. Take off your bib and your knickers, put on your big girl pants, and skip off to school. You aren't ready to graduate yet.

popsthebuilder

-gt, teaches that you have to OBEY God BEFORE you EVER heard the Gospel of Salvation, through genuine want of repentance, understanding of one's own inability to change from their natural state without help, and hope in GOD.

-gt, teaches that you have to RECEIVE the Holy Spirit BEFORE you EVER heard the Gospel of Salvation

Don't you know that we hear and receive at the same time?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

GOD gives His word in every language, not just English, foolish woman.
The truth of scripture does not change no matter what language is used.
And it is a proven fact that the English translators translated the exact same word into both 'God' and 'gods'.
Her point exactly.....how can you not see that?

popsthebuilder

lifeisgood;5161712]If a person is prideful it is to their own downfalling.

We agree

Have you ever tried to help a prideful person? Were you successful?

Im not able to say without being accused of boasting.

Are you addressing yourself?

Not at all, though I too must keep these things in mind.

popsthebuilder

So you are saying that it is me and Lifeisgood that are not meeting those specifications???????
Cause I strongly disagree.
We have both taken the time and energy to correct GT's false teachings.
It is GT that avoids the obvious and goes off down her rabbit trails to distract from her obvious incompetence to deal with scripture presented, and will bring up silly things (like "How old are you?") instead of dealing with what was said.
That's why we see her do the same thing over and over again in every thread she enters ------ avoid, distract, and then claim martyrdom.
She will stick to a point because she knows she has been cornered in yet another distortion of scripture, so she will try her best to change the subject with any filerbuster she can think of.

To put truth on the back burner to accommodate your perceived version of "niceness" is not something I aspire to.
What you speak of that you say she does I have witnessed very many here do. Most of which are trinitarians who seem to think there are multiple gospels and that they will not be judged according to their works.

You are wearing blinders if you can't even admit it goes both ways.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What you speak of that you say she does I have witnessed very many here do.
Too general.

Most of which are trinitarians who seem to think there are multiple gospels
The plain words of scripture tells us there is more than one gospel.

and that they will not be judged according to their works.
If we were judged by our works, we would all be found guilty.
Only a sinless one could pay the price.
It was the obedience and righteousness of Christ only that saves.
Romans 5:18-19
The obedience and righteousness of ONE, not two (yours and Christ).

You are wearing blinders if you can't even admit it goes both ways.
What is "it" that goes both ways???

popsthebuilder

Nope.
The Son has interacted with the Father even before the world began.

Not to mention that the Holy Spirit manifested as a dove descending upon the Son while the Son was being baptized and the Father spoke from heaven.
Three DIFFERENT actions being done by three DISTINCT persons.
A dove is a sign for man; not a person.

The Father sent the Holy Spirit to dwell within the Holy Temple ( Jesus)

That's One Spirit and one person; both wholly of and by GOD; which is the selfsame Spirit.

the person/ Holy Temple is temporal and material/ physical; the Spirit of GOD that dwells within the emptied vessel and Holy Temple is One Spirit and GOD.

popsthebuilder

Nope.
The Son has interacted with the Father even before the world began.

Not to mention that the Holy Spirit manifested as a dove descending upon the Son while the Son was being baptized and the Father spoke from heaven.
Three DIFFERENT actions being done by three DISTINCT persons.
As if the omnipotent omniscient One Creator GOD of all existence couldn't manage to both send a sign for man and HIS Spirit at the same time and also know from before creation that HE would both cause it to happen and fulfill HIS own Word for HIS will and the sake of HIS creation.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A dove is a sign for man; not a person.

The Father sent the Holy Spirit to dwell within the Holy Temple ( Jesus)

That's One Spirit and one person; both wholly of and by GOD; which is the selfsame Spirit.

the person/ Holy Temple is temporal and material/ physical; the Spirit of GOD that dwells within the emptied vessel and Holy Temple is One Spirit and GOD.

Get real and believe scripture.
Scripture plainly says that the Holy Spirit descended upon the Son as a dove, while the Son was being baptized, and the Father was speaking from heaven.
Three different actions by three distinct persons going on at the same moment.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As if the omnipotent omniscient One Creator GOD of all existence couldn't manage to both send a sign for man and HIS Spirit at the same time and also know from before creation that HE would both cause it to happen and fulfill HIS own Word for HIS will and the sake of HIS creation.

Once again, you do not have to guess at what GOD might and might not do.
Scripture clearly and plainly, with ambiguity, tells us what was done and by whom.

Three different actions by 3 distinct persons going on at the same time.
The Son being baptized on earth.
The Spirit descending.
The Father speaking from heaven.

It was not the Father descending, nor the Son.
It was not the Son speaking from heaven, nor the Holy Spirit.
It was not the Holy Spirit being baptized, nor the Father.

popsthebuilder

One Spirit; not three persons.
14792688697f79da8d0f1c528b43b910.jpg
36d8a7f2a58e9bf2ad7c34f01298cf0e.jpg