The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

CherubRam

God's Untruth thinks Jesus was God dressed up in a human skin suit. :nono:

She denies His full humanity, with a human's mind, will, and emotions...with His own soul/spirit.

That the fulness of the Godhead dwelt in Him does not take the place of any of His humanity.

The term "Godhead" is an English variant of the word "godhood" and was first introduced by John Wycliffe (1330-1384 C.E.) in English Bible versions as godhede. The word "Godhead" is a translation of three different Greek words, theion (meaning "divinity, deity", # 2304 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Acts 17:29, theiotēs (meaning "divinity, divine nature", # 2305 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Romans 1:20, and theotēs (meaning "deity", # 2320 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Colossians 2:9.

To translate three different Greek words as one word and deviously incorrect at that in the King James Bible, is no different than translating in the King James Bible, the Hebrew word she’ohl´ with three different English words of "hell" (10 times), "grave" (31 times), and "pit" (3 times).

This is not unlike having three different names for one street on a map (with the real name hidden), so that when a person used it, he wound up lost. Likewise of those who read Bibles with "Godhead" in it, thereby misleading a person that the trinity is "real".

Hence, the need for an accurate Bible, one that renders Hebrew and Greek words and phrases with a high degree of precision, just as a map that can be counted on to provide exact information. Unfortunately, many Bibles follow the lead of the King James Bible, or is otherwise biased, because the trinity, along with a host of other religious teachings that are not true, has such a strangle hold on so many.

CherubRam

That statement is correct. There is hope for you yet.

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the Lord (Yahwah), and apart from me there is no savior.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Hosea 13:4
“But I have been the Lord (Yahwah) your God ever since you came out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but me, no Savior except me.

Yahshua is Yahwah's salvation made flesh for all to see.

glorydaz

The term "Godhead" is an English variant of the word "godhood" and was first introduced by John Wycliffe (1330-1384 C.E.) in English Bible versions as godhede. The word "Godhead" is a translation of three different Greek words, theion (meaning "divinity, deity", # 2304 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Acts 17:29, theiotēs (meaning "divinity, divine nature", # 2305 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Romans 1:20, and theotēs (meaning "deity", # 2320 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Colossians 2:9.

To translate three different Greek words as one word and deviously incorrect at that in the King James Bible, is no different than translating in the King James Bible, the Hebrew word she’ohl´ with three different English words of "hell" (10 times), "grave" (31 times), and "pit" (3 times).

This is not unlike having three different names for one street on a map (with the real name hidden), so that when a person used it, he wound up lost. Likewise of those who read Bibles with "Godhead" in it, thereby misleading a person that the trinity is "real".

Hence, the need for an accurate Bible, one that renders Hebrew and Greek words and phrases with a high degree of precision, just as a map that can be counted on to provide exact information. Unfortunately, many Bibles follow the lead of the King James Bible, or is otherwise biased, because the trinity, along with a host of other religious teachings that are not true, has such a strangle hold on so many.

The Godhead is a good description of the Divinity as portrayed all throughout the Word....from Genesis to Revelation. The Triune Nature of God is clearly seen and understood by most Christians. I see it clearly.

CherubRam

The Godhead is a good description of the Divinity as portrayed all throughout the Word....from Genesis to Revelation. The Triune Nature of God is clearly seen and understood by most Christians. I see it clearly.

You need a good study bible with foot notes.

God's Truth

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the Lord (Yahwah), and apart from me there is no savior.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Hosea 13:4
“But I have been the Lord (Yahwah) your God ever since you came out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but me, no Savior except me.

Yahshua is Yahwah's salvation made flesh for all to see.

Amen!

God's Truth

God's Untruth thinks Jesus was God dressed up in a human skin suit. :nono:

She denies His full humanity, with a human's mind, will, and emotions...with His own soul/spirit.

That the fulness of the Godhead dwelt in Him does not take the place of any of His humanity.

You are not speaking the truth about my beliefs.

You have to make up things to defend your false beliefs.

And throw in an insult too by calling me God's untruth.

So much negativity one might think you were a Satanist?

glorydaz

You are not speaking the truth about my beliefs.

You have to make up things to defend your false beliefs.

And throw in an insult too by calling me God's untruth.

So much negativity one might think you were a Satanist?

Yeah, well one might think salvation has to be earned, too, but they'd be wrong.

I simply CANNOT call you by the name you have given yourself. It would be a total lie to call you such.