Does God Create Reprobates?

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
Go right ahead. Expose your ignorance.

~~~~~

Well if that's the way you want to approach this I will.

God sent His Son into the world, a word you likely don't understand, so that 'the world' would not perish but have eternal life.

If the world indicates 'the elect,' then why would they, 'perish'?

God didn't wait for the world to turn to Him. He gave His Son to the world while the world was still the world! i.e.LOST! If Jesus died for 'the elect' only, then that makes no sense in that 'the world' would then indicate 'Christians'! The word 'WHOSOEVER' IS one word that also debunks what you believe! THE PASSAGE DOESN'T IMPLY THAT CHRIST DIED ONLY FOR THE ELECT. IT IMPLIES THAT CHRIST DIED FOR EVERYBODY but only those "who believe in Him" is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

A person of the world doesn't receive or benefit from that love until it believes in Jesus, the gift that the Father gave. 'Believes in' means to trust in, to rely on, and to cling to. The world means the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human family and the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ.

So when John said, God, "so loved the world" he was talking about unregenerated mankind. Anything else is an abomination to God.

beloved57

God's love is conditional?

Maybe you need a lesson in good hermeneutics. Especially on this verse...

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Would you like me to spoon feed the understanding of John 3:16 TO YOU?

You dont believe or understand that verse !

beloved57

Well if that's the way you want to approach this I will.

God sent His Son into the world, a word you likely don't understand, so that 'the world' would not perish but have eternal life.

If the world indicates 'the elect,' then why would they, 'perish'?

God didn't wait for the world to turn to Him. He gave His Son to the world while the world was still the world! If Jesus died for 'the elect' only then that makes no sense in that 'the world' was AND! the word 'WHOSOEVER' IS one word that debunks what you believe! THE PASSAGE DOESN'T IMPLY THAT CHRIST DIED ONLY FOR THE ELECT. IT IMPLIES THAT CHRIST DIED FOR EVERYBODY but only those "who believe in Him" is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

The world doesn't receive or benefit from that love until it believes in Jesus, the gift that the Father gave. 'Believes in' means to trust in, to rely on, and to cling to. The world means the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human family and the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ.

So when John said, God, "so loved the world" he was talking about unregenerated mankind. Anything else is an abomination to God.

False Comment, those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are being enemies/unbelievers Rom 5:10, thats a benefit they have while unbelievers, whereas others whom Christ did not die for are under Gods Wrath and condemned already while unbelievers Jn 3:18,36 ! So some had a benefit of Christ's Death applied to them while enemies, and some did not !

He was talking about a Mankind/World in Christ, The Love of God is in Christ Jesus Rom 8:39

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

God cannot and does not Love anyone thats not in Christ Jesus the Lord !

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
False Comment, those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are being enemies/unbelievers Rom 5:10, thats a benefit they have while unbelievers, whereas others whom Christ did not die for are under Gods Wrath and condemned already while unbelievers Jn 3:18,36 ! So some had a benefit of Christ's Death applied to them while enemies, and some did not !

He was talking about a Mankind/World in Christ, The Love of God is in Christ Jesus Rom 8:39

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

You're as misled as nanja. How do you people come up with this fabricated stuff? The verses you quoted actually support what I'm saying.

I've concluded that you're a waste of time. Go back to school!

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
WORLD...
STRONG'S # 2889
an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order, government
ornament, decoration, adornment, i.e. the arrangement of the stars, 'the heavenly hosts', as the ornament of the heavens. 1 Pet. 3:3
the world, the universe
the circle of the earth, the earth
the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human family
the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ

world affairs, the aggregate of things earthly
the whole circle of earthly goods, endowments riches, advantages, pleasures, etc, which although hollow and frail and fleeting, stir desire, seduce from God and are obstacles to the cause of Christ
any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort
the Gentiles as contrasted to the Jews (Rom. 11:12 etc)

And you call yourself a Christian!

beloved57

WORLD...
STRONG'S # 2889
an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order, government
ornament, decoration, adornment, i.e. the arrangement of the stars, 'the heavenly hosts', as the ornament of the heavens. 1 Pet. 3:3
the world, the universe
the circle of the earth, the earth
the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human family
the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ

world affairs, the aggregate of things earthly
the whole circle of earthly goods, endowments riches, advantages, pleasures, etc, which although hollow and frail and fleeting, stir desire, seduce from God and are obstacles to the cause of Christ
any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort
the Gentiles as contrasted to the Jews (Rom. 11:12 etc)

And you call yourself a Christian!

You havent proved you know what Jn 3:16 means or that you even believe it !

Robert Pate

Banned
You dont believe or understand John 3:16 either!

Here is your version of John 3:16.

"God hates the world, except for me. That whosoever is not a Calvinist is going to hell. John Calvin is the way, the truth, and the life. Whosoever that believes in him will not perish, but have everlasting life".

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Invalid comment about Gods Love!
It’s all about interpretation--the interpretation of human beings.

If you were to be more honest, you might have said “I do not interpret God’s love the same way you do.”

I offered a bit of scripture that shows the passion and the character of the God of Jesus.

Jesus also said God “desires mercy, not sacrifice.”

He also said “Why do you call ME good? Only God is good!”

As well as ”Who made ME a judge?”

Jesus taught ALL “in parables.” Yet most Christians seem to care less about them.

And his Sermon on the Mount in Matthew has NOTHING to do with dogma or “right belief.” It is Holy Wisdom of the kind that totally dislocates our de fault conventional wisdom.

Nothing invalid there!

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
You havent proved you know what Jn 3:16 means or that you even believe it !

I would have never though that one Christian would have to explain to another Christian what John 3:16 means. And I would have never thought that any Christian would pervert John 3:16 to the point of making irrelevant to the lost by changing it's meaning by saying it only implies Christians.

Robert Pate

Banned
I would have never though that one Christian would have to explain to another Christian what John 3:16 means. And I would have never thought that any Christian would pervert John 3:16 to the point of making irrelevant to the lost by changing it's meaning by saying it only implies Christians.

Maybe he is not a Christian.

"Not everyone that says to me Lord, Lord, shall enter the Kingdom of heaven" Matthew 7:21.

Maybe he is not a Christian.

"Not everyone that says to me Lord, Lord, shall enter the Kingdom of heaven" Matthew 7:21.

Matthew 13

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

beloved57

Most religious people quote Jn 3:16 and dont even believe it or understand it, you are one those type !

Robert Pate

Banned
Matthew 13

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

The seed is the Gospel. The sower is Jesus Christ.

The seed was randomly sown. No one that was special received the seed because the field was the world.

Nanja

If it's not complicated then why don't you believe it or understand it!

Pate's understanding is darkened because of the blindness of his heart.

He is not Born of God.

Eph. 4:18
Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God
through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart

~~~~~