If the Catholic Church is "corrupt" it is because of infiltrators..

republicanchick

There are people/organizations infiltrating the Catholic Church in order to "dissolve Jesus" (a term found in the Word)

They hate Jesus b/c His way is a narrow way-- and they don't want the world adopting that narrow way... (is my guess)

Why they care what everyone else does is beyond me... should care for their own souls and... whatever..

The Masons are particularly bent on destroying the Church..

Good luck with that one. Jesus said that the very gates of Hell would not destroy His Church... (Mt 16:18)but they keep trying and sometimes it seems the evil ones are succeeding...

I have seen "priests" attempt to keep Jesus (Eucharist) away from people (Catholics NOT in mortal sin)...

... and then a lot of other priests will just go along with what that priest does/says... because there is a "brotherhood" of priests... and .. what? they can do no wrong? My brother, right or wrong? I guess a lot of "priests" think they should all stick together regardless...

I find that beyond stupid... diabolical (and stupid, as we all know the ultimate fate of the devil, who is leading them in all this.... )

I would like to think i am being a little overly "paranoid" here, but you know... at this point, i doubt it...

really sad

+

HisServant

There are people/organizations infiltrating the Catholic Church in order to "dissolve Jesus" (a term found in the Word)

They hate Jesus b/c His way is a narrow way-- and they don't want the world adopting that narrow way... (is my guess)

Why they care what everyone else does is beyond me... should care for their own souls and... whatever..

Good luck with that one. Jesus said that the very gates of Hell would not destroy His Church... (Mt 16:18)but they keep trying and sometimes it seems the evil ones are succeeding...

I have seen "priests" attempt to keep Jesus (Eucharist) away from people (Catholics NOT in mortal sin)...

... and then a lot of other priests will just go along with what that priest does/says... because there is a "brotherhood" of priests... and .. what? they can do no wrong? My brother, right or wrong? I guess a lot of "priests" think they should all stick together regardless...

I find that beyond stupid... diabolical (and stupid, as we all know the ultimate fate of the devil, who is leading them in all this.... )

I would like to think i am being a little overly "paranoid" here, but you know... at this point, i doubt it...

really sad

+

The Masons don't care about your church... FYI.

They are a fraternity and not a religious organization and the only requirement is that you believe in a supreme being.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

really sad

+

Sorry darlin' but the Catholics were the first infiltrators of the great congregation.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
u r free to think what u want

u r free to be misinformed if that is your choice

u r free to go to the devil in the next life... for hating Christ's Church.. your choice

Nothing wrong with hating detestable things.

Catholicism as well as the Orthodox are a seditious detestable imitation of the true faith.

You are confused about what Christ's church is.

republicanchick

Yes, the Catholic church has been infiltrated with priest, cardinals and popes.

intelligence involves the ability to learn

you don't seem to be learning anything

so why do you bother discussing anything at all? since you already think u know everything...

weird... I'm thinking low IQ

yeh, probably that...

or too much drinking when young?

hmmm.. dunno

__

republicanchick

Nothing wrong with hating detestable things.

Catholicism as well as the Orthodox are a seditious detestable imitation of the true faith.

You are confused about what Christ's church is.

No, you are

you may want to investigate what the RCC is about b4 making ignorant comments about it.. Only Catholics know Catholicism... and even some of them don't..

___

CherubRam

really sad
+

Here is a small example of the Catholic Church: http://biblelight.net/666.htm

http://biblelight.net/vatican.htm

republicanchick

The greatest threat to any church comes from within.

I'd be more concerned with that than the efforts of others against you.

i am concerned no matter who attacks Christ's Church.

of course, Christ is not the least diminished by humans not accepting or actually attacking his Church..

it is the attackers i pity

They dont know what they are missing (JESUS)

___