Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
There's only one Gospel today and that is, "The Grace Gospel" that was given to the Apostle Paul by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

But the gospel of I Cor. 15 is not limited to that one mention.

The entire bible is replete with Gospel promises from God of Jesus Christ.

All saints, from the beginning to the end, proclaim the same Gospel message. You are myopic to limit the preaching of the gospel to only Paul.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have never had and do not have mutliple accounts with multiple screen names on TOL (since that seems to be what you're referring to).

So it is you who is the egregious liar. Whoever this dialm is, it's not me. I haven't even ever seen that member's posts in a thread.

The Mods (or Knight) should be able to check IP addresses. It would be extremely rare for IPs to be the same in the same region.

I'll get back to the last few posts in a bit.

No need for you to be a liar and call me one when I'm not.

For your information, you can set up your computer with a fake IP.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
"Might be?"

Paul said it is enough to save. In fact, he said he endeavored to know NOTHING among them (at first) except Christ and Him crucified (1 Cor 2:2). And evidently knowing only that much, they were saved.

Oops, you just added more gospel message to I Cor. 15:1-4!

I agree with you, though. Faith in "Christ crucified" sums up all the promises of the Savior, and all of His redemptive works, and IS the Gospel of Grace.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
But the gospel of I Cor. 15 is not limited to that one mention.

The entire bible is replete with Gospel promises from God of Jesus Christ.

All saints, from the beginning to the end, proclaim the same Gospel message. You are myopic to limit the preaching of the gospel to only Paul.

We're living in the "Dispensation of Grace." Paul himself mentions that fact.

musterion

I have never had and do not have mutliple accounts with multiple screen names on TOL (since that seems to be what you're referring to).

So it is you who is the egregious liar. Whoever this dialm is, it's not me. I haven't even ever seen that member's posts in a thread.

The Mods (or Knight) should be able to check IP addresses. It would be extremely rare for IPs to be the same in the same region.

I'll get back to the last few posts in a bit.

No need for you to be a liar and call me one when I'm not.

You are a liar and you know you're a liar.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I agree with you, though. Faith in "Christ crucified" sums up all the promises of the Savior, and all of His redemptive works, and IS the Gospel of Grace.

The Grace Gospel is what Paul taught. Peter preached the "Kingdom message" to the Jews.

musterion

I'm dead serious on this: does it bother you that PPS denies the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation for those of us here who have believed it? If it doesn't bother you, may we know why doesn't it?

john w

Hall of Fame
Good ones, all. My old and most used favorite is also the NKJB.
Translated: I, Bert "use" a bible, much like a car manual, "prefer" the NKJB, "favor" it, as long as it supports/validates my Clavinist "doctrine," but not not believing it, as my final authority, but, will "favor" another version, if it supports my "doctrine," as contained in my "the" church SOF, and, instead, I believe my "the" church SOF, as I, Endora Nag, know no "the" Greek, cannot speak/write/read/understand any such "the" Greek, and would not know the difference between "Zorba the Greek," "Jimmy the Greek," Kokak, and a gyros.

Another fraud.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'm dead serious on this: does it bother you that PPS denies the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation for those of us here who have believed it? If it doesn't bother you, may we know why doesn't it?

I have already answered to this.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Today, in this Dispensation of Grace, we need to pay careful attention to the writings of Paul. (Romans through Philemon.) For it's in those writings we will find the truth of where we will spend our eternity.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I believe you have not. I can understand why.

Answer repeated:

True Christians do not claim to be saved by believing 4 verses of Scripture but then make a career out of also denying huge portions and almost all of the rest of Scripture that also proclaim the same Gospel.

This brings suspicion upon your profession of faith.

john w

Hall of Fame
When they're the immediate result of the inspiration of God's Spirit through Apostles and others associated with them in that age... yes.

You have NO idea whatsover of the sturctural difficulties between English and Hebrew or Greek. You're not qualified or eligible to speak about the topic... but here you are speaking about the topic. Look at you go.

SuperMegaMondoHyperNovice.

Hey, Tubby Simon...

James 4:5 KJV

Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

Show us any scripture, in this "the" Greek, or "the" Hebrew, that has:

"The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?"

Specifics, you fat, bald little punk.

Do be a dear. Please teach us?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Answer repeated:

True Christians do not claim to be saved by believing 4 verses of Scripture but then make a career out of also denying huge portions and almost all of the rest of Scripture that also proclaim the same Gospel.

This brings suspicion upon your profession of faith.

One of YOUR problems is Nangster, you don't know how to "Rightly Divide" the word of God. Paul was the Apostle to the Gentiles. Peter was an Apostle to the Jews. Two different messages were being preached back then. Today, both Jew and Gentile abide by the Grace Gospel only.

Status
Not open for further replies.