Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Here come the inevitable jokes, as if this were a laughing matter.

There is no fear of God amongst this clan; thus they lack knowledge & wisdom.

Proverbs 2:10:22

john w

Hall of Fame
God gave (most) of mankind a sense of humor, but Nang believes that using it is akin to blashpemy...even in a Spammers Wasteland thread.

Endora weighs in....

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-Burt Nag

Perhaps Pneumonia Jeff, will weigh in, with his proposon's, unicial's, exegisestis's, ......and all that jazz, and 'splain to us Gomers, Gomer-ette's, just what the h____ "lives his life wrongly" is, Mayor? And perhaps he will unpack it for us, very slowly, break it down, slowly, as we are saved by the milk, but matured by the meat, on which we choke, not having many teeth, being country folk/bumpkins, and all. You reckon?

SaulToPaul 2

Yes siree, Mayor. That's one subject Burt Nag can't talk enough about-"repenting of sins," since her Clavinist "god" did not die for our sins.

Nang and that PPS fella can go on & on about various doctrines and fancy theological words, but neither of them can tell us the gospel of Christ in plain words.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nang and I have always disagreed on some things.
But I have always maintained that if having a discussion about whether GOD is triune or Christ's deity, I would want Nang on my side.
She probably wouldn't want me anymore, since she now agrees with PPS that I don't believe in the trinity at all.

Que sera sera.

What PPS and Nangster think, is of no REAL importance/consequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.