Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Oops . . . Partisanship/teamsterism rears its ugly head so quickly and so ugly at times like this!

:rotfl:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
From Theopedia

[h=1]Perichoresis[/h]Perichoresis is a Greek term used to describe the triune relationship between each person of the Godhead. It can be defined as co-indwelling, co-inhering, and mutual interpenetration. Alister McGrath writes that it "allows the individuality of the persons to be maintained, while insisting that each person shares in the life of the other two. An image often used to express this idea is that of a 'community of being,' in which each person, while maintaining its distinctive identity, penetrates the others and is penetrated by them." ^ [1]^
[h=2]Perichoresis in application[/h][h=3]Glory[/h]The New Testament demonstrates that God brings glory to himself. John's Gospel is important in understanding how Jesus and the Father relate; a key passage for a perichoretic understanding of God's glory is John 17:1, where Jesus prays, "Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you." We see that the Son brings glory to the Father, the Father brings glory to the Son, and the Spirit brings glory to the Son (cf. John 16:14). Such an understanding of glory exhibits the love expressed within the Godhead by Father, Son and Spirit as they give glory to each other.

Eagles Wings

List some bible verses that have the word and we can discuss how it used.
Not there, just like the word Trinity is not there. These are doctrines that are developed by studying the entirety of Scripture. It is closely tied to Christology. I'm a newby with this word, but I love it, how it describes the recognizable distinctions within the Godhead, while affirming no isolation from One to the Other.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
prick has many meanings...see my revised post

btw - you are thanking some vile postings

ps - Nang and PPS are my friends.

pss - I actually thought they were coming down kinda hard which is why I asked them about it.
Could be.
Perhaps the ones that Nang thanked saying I'm a reprobate and have no God doesn't fit the category of "vile" to you.

We can talk about which ones are using unnecessary language and it's going to turn out pretty darn even.

Eagles Wings

Could be.
Perhaps the ones that Nang thanked saying I'm a reprobate and have no God doesn't fit the category of "vile" to you.

We can talk about which ones are using unnecessary language and it's going to turn out pretty darn even.
Like I said earlier, you guys have a history together, and it seems there are long term grudges. It's easy to let the tongue continue to wound and wound, until reconciliation seems impossible. Many of us experience this within our families. It stinks, and is hard to turn around.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
How I describe it????
It is the definition that the Greek dictionary gives!!!!!
Working together.

You intentionally overlook that by even that English dictionary definition, it is specifically organizations, substances, or agents in synergy.

Father, Son, and Holy Spirt are not organizations or agents. And with hypostasis translated as persons, then substances is ousios. God is one ousia.

This is why you are a Tritheist. Pure Tritheism.

The next layer of schism is energeia versus erga.

Then considering the Immanent Trinity versus the Economic Trinity.

Topped with Synergy being contingent mutuality of relation that denies God's Necessity and Simplicity.

And even then, there's no address of God's relation with man according to salvation; so then these three cooperating gods would then be in individuated relation with man as Hyper-Monergism.

It's worse than any of the 27 forms of Gnosticism. Worse than Sophistry. Worse than Unitarian or Arian. Worse than JW or LDS. It's a mini-pantheon. It's anti-Monotheistic.

It's three cooperating gods. It's disgustingly blasphemous.

The only thing worse than the belief is whoever would promote it (whether knowingly or in ignorance).

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Like I said earlier, you guys have a history together, and it seems there are long term grudges. It's easy to let the tongue continue to wound and wound, until reconciliation seems impossible. Many of us experience this within our families. It stinks, and is hard to turn around, but we must.
Nang and I have always disagreed on some things.
But I have always maintained that if having a discussion about whether GOD is triune or Christ's deity, I would want Nang on my side.
She probably wouldn't want me anymore, since she now agrees with PPS that I don't believe in the trinity at all.

Que sera sera.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Are you also a friend of Nang?
Funny how she thinks my friends mouths are unseemly, but hers ......... :think: .

EW, is my dearest friend.

We correspond and communicate via the Holy Spirit of God.

Sorry if that fact causes you distress of any kind . . .???

Status
Not open for further replies.