Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Okay... nope... you're part of the blame the Christian crowd.

I can guarantee you that the vast majority of slave owners in the South were Christians. They took verses from the Old Testament out of context to support their killing, torture, and slavery of Black people.

That's what happens when people don't understand the fact that Christ Jesus fulfilled the old covenant, and that we now live in the new covenant.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
they weren't hungry, they weren't thirsty

but we sure heaped burning coals on their heads, all right :thumb:

afterwards they were hungry and they were thirsty and we fed them and gave them drink - rebuilt their whole country :)

(Rom 12:21) Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

The atomic bombs were not "good", they were "evil".

Zeke

Make sure you get all you're Vaceens so you can be chemically controlled which is the major contributing factor in gender confussion and austism rising so rapidly.

quip

BANNED
Banned
and all you've learned is how to be a jerk

what a waste

Ohh heavens no! I've learned quite a lot....like "knowing" anything regarding god or his good-book is like swatting at a swarm of flies around here. Y'all argue amongst yourselves more than non-believers about who's "knowing" is more "knowledgeable"!

Danoh

Then. Now.

Z1amhv59mLC70zju3TP9-l4qOFiznim1f0z0871hW-o.jpg

Exactly how you ended up buying into the false-positive that is your Acts 9/Acts 28 Hybrid.

You all go on about how "things that differ are not the same," only to continually prove it is often a hollow phrase to you.

Just like the Acts 28ers.

And there is no pointing these things out to your kind: not only do you quickly marry your conclusions; but easily take offense when errors are pointed out to you.

You serve your agenda; you blind fool.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
TULIP, a wilted flower......

TULIP, a wilted flower......

Only those who have been taken out of this world by the power of the Holy Spirit through our Lord Jesus can overcome. But nothing can be achieved if we are not willing to become a living sacrifice and lay down our lives for others and live by the will of God.

The very first words that Jesus preached were repent, the kingdom of heaven is at hand (Matthew 4:17) we have freewill and a choice, we can either repent or not. And if we truly repent and love God then we will turn from sin and do Gods will!

This seems to go without saying. But some prefer an easier doctrine of 'total depravity', then you can invent a pre-packaged, 'pre-ordained' theology that 'God' must do everything, so you have no say in the matter, whether you are saved or lost, and this all by the pre-ordained will or 'decree' of God. You just kick back and coast...if you're among the saved, God will save you, if your not he chooses to 'pass over' you and leave you for dead (see 'Preterition') Its all pre-ordained....why make any effort at anything? Just hope your among the 'chosen'. In that purview, the TULIP in Calvinism prevails, so its all according to the 'belief-system', a view in multiple 'grid-lock'. There is no freedom of choice in the full or ultimate sense in this program.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
1) Not the right thread
2) You are caricaturing it and have a 4th grade apprehension of what you are talking about, a gloss-over at best.
3) Take it to another thread, doesn't belong here.

ahhhh,...poor Lon,...crying over his wilted TULIP :crackup:

You need to get over yourself.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
This seems to go without saying. But some prefer an easier doctrine of 'total depravity', then you can invent a pre-packaged, 'pre-ordained' theology that 'God' must do everything, so you have no say in the matter, whether you are saved or lost, and this all by the pre-ordained will or 'decree' of God. You just kick back and coast...if you're among the saved, God will save you, if your not he chooses to 'pass over' you and leave you for dead (see 'Preterition') Its all pre-ordained....why make any effort at anything? Just hope your among the 'chosen'. In that purview, the TULIP in Calvinism prevails, so its all according to the 'belief-system', a view in multiple 'grid-lock'. There is no freedom of choice in the full or ultimate sense in this program.

FYI, I was simply responding to marhig's response to Truster about the issue of 'salvation', and I added some reasons I say from my point of view regarding his 'theology' of some form of 'Calvinism' that his concept of 'the saved' is a pre-ordained deal,...you have no choice in the matter (this being the more extreme hyper-form of Calvinism, at any rate. This isn't spam, and I've contributed to the thread with posts "on topic" so being banned from the entire thread just for this is ridiculous.

Even in the my following post to Lon's response to this I saw it fit to 'reprimand' him with humor since he think's he can police the forum here, then report things back to certain moderators who will appease his whining.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
ahhhh,...poor Lon,...crying over his wilted TULIP :crackup:

You need to get over yourself.

This was a fitting response, to which this person got upset and reported me. Welcome to 'petty'. When I see a poster speak unkindly, belittling and condescending to others I will call them out on it. Bullies need to be confronted.

Status
Not open for further replies.